• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Throwing my hat into the ring about IRON MAN:
    http://www.moviemusicuk.us/ironmancd.htm

Yeah, it really is that bad.
  2. Ow goody rolleyes

PRISON BREAK: Seasons 3 & 4
    Original Television Soundtrack

Music Composed by Ramin Djawadi

The greatest escape on television continues as PRISON BREAK ends its nail-biting, action-packed fourth season, following the adventures of brothers Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) and Lincoln Burrows (Dominic Purcell). After the breakout in Season 1 and the manhunt of Season 2, Seaon 3 found them incarcerated in the hellish, Panamanian prison Sona. In the show’s final seaon, they’re determined to seek justice against The Company, the shadowy group responsible for destroying their lives. Michael and Lincoln soon discover the only thing harder than breaking out will be breaking in.

The blockbuster series is racing toward its much-anticipated and thrilling conclusion, and composer Ramin Djawadi (Iron Man) is keeping up the adrenaline rush with his heart-pumping score. Now’s the perfect time for an exciting new PRISON BREAK soundtrack album, bringing together the best of Seaons 3 and 4.

20th Century Fox will release the PRISON BREAK Season 4 DVD on June 2.

Varèse Sarabande Catalog #: 302 066 973 2
    Release Date: 06/02/09
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2009
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Ow goody rolleyes

PRISON BREAK: Seasons 3 & 4
    Original Television Soundtrack

Music Composed by Ramin Djawadi

The greatest escape on television continues as PRISON BREAK ends its nail-biting, action-packed fourth season, following the adventures of brothers Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) and Lincoln Burrows (Dominic Purcell). After the breakout in Season 1 and the manhunt of Season 2, Seaon 3 found them incarcerated in the hellish, Panamanian prison Sona. In the show’s final seaon, they’re determined to seek justice against The Company, the shadowy group responsible for destroying their lives. Michael and Lincoln soon discover the only thing harder than breaking out will be breaking in.

The blockbuster series is racing toward its much-anticipated and thrilling conclusion, and composer Ramin Djawadi (Iron Man) is keeping up the adrenaline rush with his heart-pumping score. Now’s the perfect time for an exciting new PRISON BREAK soundtrack album, bringing together the best of Seaons 3 and 4.

20th Century Fox will release the PRISON BREAK Season 4 DVD on June 2.

Varèse Sarabande Catalog #: 302 066 973 2
    Release Date: 06/02/09

O RLY!!! Having been following this show since its beginning, I must say that most of this will be more of the same. Though there are more dramatic character development, which does come with some more character-based "softer moments" musical cues, there aren't much changes to the scoring. Though having 4 seasons' worth of music and being able to edit down to a good single album would make it an interesting experience though.
    • CommentAuthorColSharpe
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2009

3. do not go all at once, the site can't handle that many people visiting all at once
    • CommentAuthorColSharpe
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2009 edited
    Thomas Glorieux wrote

do not go all at once, the site can't handle that many people visiting all at once

biggrin
  4. ColSharpe wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote

do not go all at once, the site can't handle that many people visiting all at once

biggrin

you see? don't need one liners to make people laugh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2009
    ^
    Explaining

Big FAIL.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorEnemyToo
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2010 edited
    Is he the new composer on Clash of the Titans (2010) dir. Louis Leterrier?

Clash of the Titans IMDB

I know, I know, it's IMDB, but he's listed as composer now with Craig Armstrong's name no where in sight
  5. Neil Davidge, of MAssive Attack, who was doing the score with Armstrong (they've worked together before), reports on his site Zimmer has replaced.

Speculation:
    Maybe Zimmer is doing the theme, and Djawadi the score.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  6. What a mess.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2010 edited
    Armstrong did seem to be a very odd choice for the film.
  7. And on top of that, re-reading the entry, he says he is still working on his score cues, so that means Davidge is still on the picture, and appearently was never using Armstrong's themes.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2010
    PawelStroinski wrote
    What a mess.

justin boggan wrote
    And on top of that, re-reading the entry, he says he is still working on his score cues, so that means Davidge is still on the picture, and appearently was never using Armstrong's themes.

Now it's a hot mess.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    What a shame! When I met Armstrong in December, he was really excited about this project.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2010 edited
    LSH wrote
    What a shame! When I met Armstrong in December, he was really excited about this project.

I was interested in what Craig could have provided; massive chorals, pounding percussions, grand themes....
  8. "The Incredible Hulk 2", probably again on Amazon On Demand CD-R.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    justin boggan wrote
    "The Incredible Hulk 2", probably again on Amazon On Demand CD-R.

As long as I get the music.
  9. If he recorded anything.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    justin boggan wrote
    If he recorded anything.

Of course.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    This rejected score business is getting crazier by the day.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    justin boggan wrote
    Speculation:
    Maybe Zimmer is doing the theme, and Djawadi the score.

face-palm-mt
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorPanthera
    It is kind of ridiculous. You'd think the producers and filmmakers would hire a composer based on his past talents, knowing what he is capable of and what his style is like.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Panthera wrote
    It is kind of ridiculous. You'd think the producers and filmmakers would hire a composer based on his past talents, knowing what he is capable of and what his style is like.

Ah, but that it! This isn't the Clash of the Titans as we know it featuring a dynamite score by Rosenthal. This another 300 rip off... and like it or not but that 300 rock and roll modern sound that Bates came up with (or stole) is the cat's meow these days and Djawadi, I would assume based on Iron Man, is qualified to come up with something similar!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    It's discouraging really, to see any composer who actually has a gift for any sort of melody or proper orchestrations to get replaced all the time by the Djawadi's and the Zanelli's of this world. Does every director our there want their films to sound all the same? I can't understand that.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Christodoulides wrote
    It's discouraging really, to see any composer who actually has a gift for any sort of melody or proper orchestrations to get replaced all the time by the Djawadi's and the Zanelli's of this world. Does every director our there want their films to sound all the same? I can't understand that.

Yes they do. That's how influential Zimmer and his sound has become.

-Erik-
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Erik Woods wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Yes they do. That's how influential Zimmer and his sound has become.

-Erik-

True! slant Surely this must one day come to an end!?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDom
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2010
    It can be seen as a fact that Djawadi is doing Clash... as the latest poster lists 'Music by Ramin Djawadi'.

http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/theg … oster1.jpg
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2010 edited
    EPIC FAIL!

aimed at djawadi, not you Dom.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2010
    ^ What he said!

-Erik-