• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2012 edited
    sdtom wrote
    TRUE OR FALSE

The dipsy doodle wasn't a new swing dance variation but instead a language by bands where everything was the opposite such as the moon went over the cow.

Sounds like proper jazz lingo.

I'm gonna say TRUE.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2012
    TRUE
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. I have it one good authority that that is absolutely FALSE.

Actually, I just didn't want to follow the crowd...er, I guess three is a crowd. Never mind.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2012
    biggrin
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorzond0
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2012
    sdtom wrote
    TRUE OR FALSE

The dipsy doodle wasn't a new swing dance variation but instead a language by bands where everything was the opposite such as the moon went over the cow.

As a swing dancer, I feel like having never heard of a dipsy doodle means it may lean the other way...so...true?
    Those who have a why to live for can overcome almost any how. -Nietzsche
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2012
    The answer is true. It was jive talk all the way.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Yeah cat, I can dig it! punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    good stuff
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2012
    It's reasonably well known among film music fans that film composer JOHN SCOTT played saxophone on the recording for John Barry's iconic score for GOLDFINGER but did you know that legendary LED ZEPPELIN guitarist JIMMY PAGE also played on one of the recording sessions.

TRUE or FALSE ?

biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Nooooooooo! FALSE!!!!
    If only because I just saw Skyfall and the [spoiler]Aston Martin bit as well as the end with THAT room, THAT coat hanger, and THAT desk and THAT door leading to THAT office [/spoiler]really, REALLY got to me!
    cry
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    (The above only makes sense after copious amountd of tawny port)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Ehm? Obviously.....i think? dizzy confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    What?

I had copious amounts of aforementioned, and it makes eminent sense to me!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Pray tell it'll still make sense tomorrow old bean. biggrin

p.s. I'm liking your style me old sausage, do keep it up! hug
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    It's reasonably well known among film music fans that film composer JOHN SCOTT played saxophone on the recording for John Barry's iconic score for GOLDFINGER but did you know that legendary LED ZEPPELIN guitarist JIMMY PAGE also played on one of the recording sessions.

TRUE or FALSE ?

biggrin

bump

TRUE - 0

FALSE - 1
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Yes! Indeed! hug
    I still say FAKSE.

Although for the LIFE of me I couldn't cogherently explain why.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Fakse=false.

I probabbly ned to tun in.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Need to turn in.

Quite.

Rather.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    lol your killing me tonight applause
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote

TRUE or FALSE ?

biggrin

bump

TRUE - 0

FALSE - 1

Has he gone? uhm gone?! he's gone? Gone! Good!! wink

final bump
  2. It's true! I'm 53% positive.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    What on EARTH was I going on about? confused dizzy

I'll stick to false...but what did Skyfall have to do with anything?

Probably I'll only get back into that mindset after copious amounts of po...erbl...hmmbbbllll vomit
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Skyfall? Hm..let's see, you might be into largely chubby white women without even knowing it yet? wink Especially if they sing Bond themed songs?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  3. True. Why not biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    No, I meant the film rather than the song (which I didn't dislike. The actual title sequence is -as usual- beautifully done).

I guess it was the mere reference to Goldfinger that triggered my flow-of-semiconsciousness outburst.

If you've seen the film you'll know what I mean. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I have smile
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Demetris wrote
    I have smile

But more importantly do you know what he means?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote

TRUE or FALSE ?

biggrin

TRUE - 2

FALSE - 1
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Who is Jimmy Page?

So that means FALSE!
    Kazoo
  4. You've never heard ANYTHING by Led Zeppelin?!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website