• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorWDWGuy08
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2010
    Hey everyone! does anyone have a copy of the MP3 of this audio interview with brian tyler from june 2006 on scorenotes.com?

http://www.scorenotes.com/brian_tyler.html

i am saving the audio files of every interview he has done, for backup purposes, incase they get deleted on the main sites in the future, so that they may be preserved and able to be heard on my fan site for brian tyler.

www.briantylermusic.com

also, does anyone have a screen shot or a text version of these interviews or know where they can be found now, since the name change, from sci-fi to syfy:

children of dune crew interview 2003
    children of dune online chat 2003

thanks everyone for your help, take care!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2010 edited
    Composer interview: Brian Tyler pumps up THE EXPENDABLES and HAWAII FIVE-O
    http://www.examiner.com/soundtracks-in- … aii-five-o
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2010
    Battle of los angeles recording session photos
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 … =657540048
  1. Once one of the Ubeda guys on Facebook posted a raving review of The Expendables (which I like, BTW). The review included a link to a rapidshare (or something like that) download of the score. It got me so annoyed I did consider informing Tyler (through FB message) of that.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  2. The guy did have Tyler as one of his friends.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2010
    So he's retarded i guess?
  3. Well, I guess!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2010
    Brian Tyler to score TERRA NOVA

http://filmmusicreporter.wordpress.com/ … erra-nova/
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2010
    Dinoasaurs! = cool fireworks punk

Brian Tyler score = :shrug:
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorbebble
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2010
    A "making of" video for Lego Universe

I, personally, can not wait for this soundtrack!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz9XDynOdgM
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    lego what?
    • CommentAuthorbebble
    Lego Universe is a video game scored by Brian Tyler.

Not a film, obviously, but a soundtrack will be released. I encourage you to check it out!
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    How can this possibly be good?
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Lego is awesome, but only in real life;
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    bebble wrote
    Lego Universe is a video game scored by Brian Tyler.

Not a film, obviously, but a soundtrack will be released. I encourage you to check it out!

I couldn't. 'Address not valid'.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Bregt wrote

Actually, the Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones games are a boat load of fun!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2010 edited
    Here's the video shocked Holy shit... is THIS the Brian Tyler sound I've been waiting for! I hate to say it but those samples sound delightful!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Erik Woods wrote
    Here's the video shocked Holy shit... is THIS the Brian Tyler sound I've been waiting for! I hate to say it but those samples sound delightful!

-Erik-

Yes, it was very "Erik Woods". smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2010 edited
    lol

It sounds so fresh for Tyler. Reminds me of his early works where he wrote some truly inspired film music!

-Erik-
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Yeah, what I heard was pretty good.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Why "hate to say it"?
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Because I'm setting myself up for disappointment. I remember praising Ottman's Astro Boy theme when I heard a one-minute snippet but then I heard it in its complete form and I was let down by how utterly basic and ordinary it all sounded. I don't want that to happen with Tyler's Lego music.

-Erik-
  4. Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

So Brian wasn't actually in Bratislava! That explains the early comments about middle of the night, etc. dizzy
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Erik Woods wrote
    Because I'm setting myself up for disappointment. I remember praising Ottman's Astro Boy theme when I heard a one-minute snippet but then I heard it in its complete form and I was let down by how utterly basic and ordinary it all sounded. I don't want that to happen with Tyler's Lego music.

-Erik-

Ah, fair enough. Well, you have grounds for concerns since Tyler's albums are usually full of little gold instances but are overall long and tiring as listening experiences. If they collected the best moments on the sound clips, then the rest might drag. We'll wait and listen, surely this is a very interesting release!
    • CommentAuthorbebble
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2010 edited
    Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

Honestly, I doubt you need to be worried about setting yourself up for disappointment with his Lego score. Every review I've come across has raved about the music.

I am pretty excited about the soundtrack release (which should be soonish?)
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2010
    Lego score

I still can't wrap my head around this concept. shocked
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote

Aye, one of the most fantastic things to own as a kid cool

If there was a set in front of me now I'd start building something.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Lego is huge in Scandinavia, as you can imagine, it being a Danish invention and all.

I've been to Legoland in Billund, Denmark when I was a kid. Pretty cool. Has anyone else been there, except plindboe, obviously?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorLars
    Thor wrote
    Lego is huge in Scandinavia, as you can imagine, it being a Danish invention and all.

I've been to Legoland in Billund, Denmark when I was a kid. Pretty cool. Has anyone else been there, except plindboe, obviously?

i was also in legoland 13 years ago. it was really cool. when i was a kid i've loved to play with my lego police station and firefighter station.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

Good music or bad music, that's a nice leather jacket he's got.