• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Today I see that there are over 720 replies in the Hans Zimmer thread that I have not read, and over 540 in the John Powell thread that I have not read.

What are your most-unread records?

And can anyone tell me what I'm missing? I don't want to break my records (as I recently did with the Brian Tyler thread - nearly 400 posts I hadn't read), but I'm curious what's got everyone talking so much. wink
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2008
    I once got 1042 unread in the NP thread this May when I was out for a month and a half tongue

BTW Powell's upcoming Bolt is being talked about in his thread and similarly Zimmer's upcoming Angels and Demons, Frost/Nixon and Madagascar 2. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    I'm in the high 200's in the "Now Playing ( NON film / game / tv scores ) - Part III" But the current record is the low 400's in the "Talking Airplanes" thread. It's a thread I will NEVER visit.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Erik Woods wrote
    I'm in the high 200's in the "Now Playing ( NON film / game / tv scores ) - Part III" But the current record is the low 400's in the "Talking Airplanes" thread. It's a thread I will NEVER visit.

-Erik-
    shocked angry
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    omaha wrote
    Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

shocked angry

I like seeing them fly and here in Hamilton we have one of only three Lancaster's left in the world... and one of only two that can actually fly and it's really uber cool to see that beast fly over my house... but I really have no interest in talking about it.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  2. Not a damn thing when in the Zimmer thread.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Erik Woods wrote
    omaha wrote
    Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

shocked angry

I like seeing them fly and here in Hamilton we have one of only three Lancaster's left in the world... and one of only two that can actually fly and it's really uber cool to see that beast fly over my house... but I really have no interest in talking about it.

-Erik-

Fair Enough. wink
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

I think someone's going to get banned when D shows up thismorning. tongue biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    franz_conrad wrote
    Today I see that there are over 720 replies in the Hans Zimmer thread that I have not read, and over 540 in the John Powell thread that I have not read.

What are your most-unread records?

And can anyone tell me what I'm missing? I don't want to break my records (as I recently did with the Brian Tyler thread - nearly 400 posts I hadn't read), but I'm curious what's got everyone talking so much. wink

I said something exceptionally funny in the Zimmer thread yesterday.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2008 edited
    I can see why a non-interesting man like Erik* wouldn't like the MOST GORGEOUS INVENTION EVER MADE BY MAN (i.e. the planes) but really what's the point of missing film music-related posts and threads? And most importantly why open a thread to state it out? I am trying to understand the psychology behind it.

* i really don't need to put down 23 emoticons in order to state i am joking, right? wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  3. biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  4. Christodoulides wrote
    I can see why a non-interesting man like Erik* wouldn't like the MOST GORGEOUS INVENTION EVER MADE BY MAN (i.e. the planes) but really what's the point of missing film music-related posts and threads? And most importantly why open a thread to state it out? I am trying to understand the psychology behind it.

If you can come up with a good explanation, I'll happily grade it for you.

You might want to go back 730 or so posts in the Zimmer thread to see exactly where it was I decided I never needed to look at it again. wink
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Christodoulides wrote
    I can see why a non-interesting man like Erik* wouldn't like the MOST GORGEOUS INVENTION EVER MADE BY MAN

I bet he's totally missed our chocolate post too. sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I wonder what the most gorgeous invention ever made by women is?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2008 edited
    Erm.....food? Wait, that isn't their's either. biggrin

erm.......babies! No.......their bodies! shame
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    The hoover?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    hahha i am pretty sure that it was not invented by a woman! shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    franz_conrad wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

If you can come up with a good explanation, I'll happily grade it for you.

You might want to go back 730 or so posts in the Zimmer thread to see exactly where it was I decided I never needed to look at it again. wink

No, no i don't have a problem with it. I am just trying to understand it and i really want to. Could you please indicate to me the exact point, even via p.m if you want?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    I wonder what the most gorgeous invention ever made by women is?

I just asked Melanie this quiestion, quick as a flash she replied...

MAN
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Not a bad 'un, your Mel. smile
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    shocked Congrats.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Oh... I was thinking lesbian sex.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    ...DAMN.

THAT was unexpected!
    shocked
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  5. I....

don't think so, Martijn!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    I couldn't think of anything else, to be honest! Oh well, must be tired from work or something.
    Wasn't it a little bit funny?
  6. It was funny, Bregje.

And possibly VERY true.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    IT WAS HOT!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Bregje wrote
    Wasn't it a little bit funny?

It was HYSTERICALLY funny, BECAUSE it was so unexpected!!

Christodoulides wrote
    IT WAS HOT!

Oh no.
    Now you've aroused the Greek.
    smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Hey, I didn't do anything. Steven started it all with his question!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    :pawel:

Sure. Blame Steven for all the commotion now. wink