• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTintin
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2009
    9:00 pm Time to study the rule book from the masters! My favorite thing!

http://imgur.com/MIg9r.jpg
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Again, spot on! biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    lol Feel-good post of the day!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2009 edited
    Tintin wrote
    The Dog's Diary

Anyone else mentally hear Carl Stalling playing in the background? biggrin
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    nope.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    More THIS ONE maybe?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Nope.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    biggrin good ol' simon cowell eh?......NOT!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I was about to make the same "drinking" comment as I did earlier with D., but I thought you only very rarely make totally random comments, so I decided to do some googling.

...Simon Cowell did this?
    HE did THIS?
    And now he's judging MUSICAL ABILITY?
    Simon COWELL? Who made THIS???? shocked dizzy shocked crazy spin shocked
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    He's often got a lot of stick* over this one, the press here have never let him forget it. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSylvos
    Why dogs rule? Because they

- eat whatever you put in front of them and never complain how it's not quite as good as their mother's cooking.

- are always willing to go out, at any hour, for as long and wherever you want.

- will never touch the remote, don't care whether you're watching soccer or some action movie, and can sit next to you as you watch romantic movies.

- are content to get on your bed just to warm your feet and you can push off them off if they snore.

- never criticize what you do, don't care if you are pretty, ugly, fat, thin, young, fossil, and act as if every word you say is especially worthy of listening to, and love you unconditionally, perpetually.

Cats on the other hand ignore you totally when you come home, leave their hair all over the place, walk all over you, run around all night and only come home to eat and sleep, and act as if your entire existence is solely to ensure their happiness. Fact.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Sylvos wrote
    Fact.

Yeah. But they're right. smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Sylvos wrote
    Fact.

Yeah. But they're right. smile

Yeap! Also, cats at least don't shit in front of you and you don't have to pick it up. When it's freezing outside ( as it is here right now ) cats will not expect you to go 'walkies' with them.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    No walkies, no bad smells, no shit, no pee, no saliva dripping in your house, way less food, way less attention-craving, GOD I LOVE CATS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    You've never had a husky then! Saliva? None. Smell? Very little natural smell, but then they do roll in some pretty foul things I have to admit. Shit? Huskies are very self-conscious animals for some reason, and my dog will only do his business either in the woods or right down the bottom of the garden. Attention-craving? I wish! My dog doesn't give a shit about anyone unless they have food.

Also, he's the world's most useless guard dog.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Apparently they pull sleds very well, though. So I guess they have their uses.
    • CommentAuthorTintin
    Timmer wrote
    More THIS ONE maybe?

That was strangely funny and scary at the same time!
    biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Tintin wrote
    Timmer wrote
    More THIS ONE maybe?

That was strangely funny and scary at the same time!
    biggrin

Veering more towards scary methinks! shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Martijn wrote

The only way you'd get my dog to pull a sled is if there was a rabbit yonder.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote

I laughed my arse off at this until I put my glasses on and saw you wrote sleds and not sheds biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Steven wrote
    Martijn wrote

The only way you'd get my dog to pull a sled is if there was a rabbit yonder.

'm sure a whip would work wonders?
    • CommentAuthorTintin
    Christodoulides wrote
    No walkies, no bad smells, no shit, no pee, no saliva dripping in your house, way less food, way less attention-craving, GOD I LOVE CATS!

No walkies... Walking a dog is very good exercice for us!

No bad smells? Hello did we say litter box?

No shit? no pee? see above. and who cleans the litter box?

No saliva dripping in the box? But we have to clean all the tables and kitchen counters after the cat has been in his litter box!

Way less food? Well, the cat throw his food on the floor so the dog can eat it smile or throw his whole dish on the floor to let us know that there isn't much left in his bowl. Then we have to buy MORE food!

Way less attention craving? It comes at 5 am so that we get up and feed him or if we don't actually get up, goes on the dresser and lets fall many different objects so we actually wake up... and feed him!

God, I love cats? Me too. I really do despite my allergies and cat sitting for 3 or 4 weeks every year but boy, do I love it when they leave wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Well, do you actually keep the litter box inside?!?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2009
    I have a 'cat flap', Gomez comes and goes as he wants to.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2010
    He, he....check out this determined puppy:

http://www.youtube.com/v/NHLXQzBa_NE&am … d&fs=1
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Hehe, super cute. That puppy must have a doggie-IQ of 180

Peter biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I just hope he didn't hurt himself when he jumped to the ground.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    What you didn't see afterwards was the puppy stealing a car, busting through the door of that thing and freeing the other doggies.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2011
    Ha, ha....this video was posted on FSM. It cracks me up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQ … r_embedded

:D
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P5VRhIyZX0

applause