• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2010
    keky wrote
    My city got the spotlight again in the national media: there was a huge fire in a big office building two days ago and while the firemen and the voluntary disaster recovery team was working, the parking attendants fined them for parking in a tow-away-zone. face-palm-mt

Argh! Stuff like this just drives me nuts!

These parking attendants deserves to get fired for their extreme stupidity, but it wouldn't surprise me if they instead get the support of their superiors.

Peter slant
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Tin pot hitlers.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Retard of the day.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Oh correction. Someone whose origin is not so suprising, just outdid the above example.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/failblog … 09/36.236/
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2010 edited
    "and since we've had garlic, I haven't seen one single solitary vampire in town"

Reminds me of The Simpsons:

Lisa: “By your logic, I could claim that this rock keeps tigers away.”
    Homer: “Hmm; how does it work?”
    Lisa: “It doesn’t work; it’s just a stupid rock!”
    Homer: “Uh-huh.”
    Lisa: “… but I don’t see any tigers around, do you?”
    Homer: “Lisa, I want to buy your rock…”

Peter cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2010
    Christodoulides wrote
    Retard of the day.

I'd like to give him the benefit of doubt and say that was an ironic statement (he was able to get through it without any spelling or grammar mistakes for starters).
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2010
    Steven wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Retard of the day.

I'd like to give him the benefit of doubt and say that was an ironic statement (he was able to get through it without any spelling or grammar mistakes for starters).

I'd like to give him the bigger benefit of the doubt because Indian Who Wants to be a Millionaire WAS on Channel 4 last week (they showed a single episode as part of their Indian week).
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2010
    For the British members here (or anyone who gets BBC channels), there looks to be a highly entertaining program called Joe Swash: I Believe In Ghosts.

EastEnders actor Joe Swash turns ghostbuster and sets out in search of tangible proof that ghosts exist. He meets Britain's youngest professional psychic, who claims he has a hotline to the spirit world, sleeps over in a haunted bedroom to lure an amorous spirit and stakes out a terrace house in Hartlepool where the family say they're sharing their home with at least four ghostly inhabitants. But it's a night alone in the Edinburgh vaults that makes Joe convinced he really believes in ghosts.

lol to the power of biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    face-palm-mt ...and I pay a license fee for that. slant
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    But he's on the search for tangible proof, Timmer! TANGIBLE PROOF! shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2010 edited
    Fuck me, that sounds incredible.

Just looked it up and it seems it was followed up by Danny Dyer: I Believe in UFOs.

License fee well spent if you ask me. (oh, Tim beat me to that one).
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Nothing will get me to watch it all the way through. Please tell me that it ends with Swash getting eaten by a Manitou.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    It might be forgivable if he wasn't on that god awful Hole In The Wall show.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2010 edited
    I would'nt know, I've only ever seen clips of it on Harry Hill's TV Burp.

"bring on the wall" shocked crazy
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    The first and only time I watched it I saw a rather large women get stuck half way down the slide they enter on. biggrin Not only that, but they take all their dignity away by getting them to wear shiny "futuristic" Lycra suits! They also had Abi Titmuss on the show, and even she didn't look that great in the suit. (Still wouldn't say no though.)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I think you have a point biggrin wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2010
    Google and Youtube - China cut access to those, so much for freedom of speech.

China replaced them with their own controlled versions, "goojje" and "youtubecn"

Pathetic, plain retarded.
  1. It's even more incredible that 20 % of the world's population is born in that country and has to abide to those pathetic and retarded rules. Aren't they plenty enough to start some sort of revolution? rolleyes
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2010 edited
    Nobody thought this would happen eventually?!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=845_1264671115

Retarded.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2010
    Oh yeah...you're singing.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ed0_1264616927
  2. Well she had a nice comeback(up).
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2010 edited
    This made me smile ! biggrin

Keep your eyes on the guy on the left 'working' on the computer with his back to the camera. Can he say: OOPS !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1m8a4Jl4ZI
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2010
    Hahaha look at the way he turns back and looks at the camera with the wtf look! Priceless biggrin Poor bastard was looking at facebook photos most probably, who doesn't when at work? wink He looks like....BRIAN TYLER though wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2010
    biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2010
    Intelligence and basic physics fail.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=49e_1265173147

biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    What an idiot! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    What a douchebag. I wonder if he survived. If not, he has certainly earned a Darwin award.

Peter smile
  3. Well isn't he the 'Electric Workaholic' ?

Makes for a great band name. cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Wanted: dead, not alive : the one who named this kid like this.

I wonder who's the stupidest though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2010 edited
    Wasn't this already posted?

DreamTheater wrote
    This made me smile ! biggrin

Keep your eyes on the guy on the left 'working' on the computer with his back to the camera. Can he say: OOPS !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1m8a4Jl4ZI