• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2009
    Martijn wrote
    My love. Let me show you it.

Good ol' Banksy.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote
    Me too.
    But some I would prefer to 'love' from a distance. A great distance.

Great White Sharks ferinstance!?

Surprisingly no. That's one of nature's creatures I'd LOVE to see up close! Few things are as awesome as a Great White. cheesy

No, I mean the creepy things like bird-eating spiders and weird crustaceans... as much I respect the animal itself, they still creep me the feck out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    Good ol' Banksy.

That sort of wasn't the point at all! slant
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm with you, It's one of my dreams to go swimming with great whites punk cool

Spiders don't bother me, I'll handle one any size. ( now I bet that surprised you!? wink )

I don't like jellyfish though....nor Humbolt squid shocked freezing
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Good ol' Banksy.

That sort of wasn't the point at all! slant

tongue
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'd just made a boiling cup of tea at Glastonbury on Tuesday morning when a large bumble bee hovered over it and then dived in killing itself instantly....weird!!? spin

I saw a bee do similar many years ago, plunging straight into the burning embers of a fire whilst I was cooking food while camping.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    biggrin

Maybe it flew through a cloud of exhaled marijuana and realized how pointless its existence was?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    But that wouldn't explain the earlier occurence. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Yeah, sure... whatever. rolleyes

biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    I'd just made a boiling cup of tea at Glastonbury on Tuesday morning when a large bumble bee hovered over it and then dived in killing itself instantly....weird!!? spin

I saw a bee do similar many years ago, plunging straight into the burning embers of a fire whilst I was cooking food while camping.

I should put this to William............he'll know.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Yeah, sure... whatever. rolleyes

biggrin

tsk tsk, whatever are you implying dear boy wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I love that bee that can enter another's brain with a slurf and take over the control of that animal. I think BhelPuri (where's he?) posted something about that behaviour some time ago.

That's just wicked!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    What?

WHAT?

uhm
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ^
    What he said. uhm
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    http://www.maintitles.net/forum/discuss … ment_39110

The second article! That's just beyond creepy!
    Kazoo
  1. Where is BhelPuri, BTW?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Wasps, Bregt.
    Not bees.
    WASPS.

Good god. You really need to get out more.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Oh. Suddenly that is such a big difference.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Well you know.
    To bee or not to bee...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2009
    Martijn wrote
    Well you know.
    To bee or not to bee...

lol

Laughing my ass off aside, i included the Spider reference Tim 'cause i was sure i'd get you with that one. I want to get slight revenge for that unforgettable freezing moment where you posted that big-ass nasty spider who captured and killed a WHOLE BIRD! I still have nightmares with that shit and even if it wasn't you who posted it - i am not sure now, i still remember you reacted a child in Disneyland! biggrin kiss tongue
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Well, you got me! beer wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote

And with reference to Martijn.........

Two bees or not two bees.....
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Martijn wrote
    Well you know.
    To bee or not to bee...

*groan*

wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2009
    Words fail me.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ee8_1246589206
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Christodoulides wrote
    Words fail me.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ee8_1246589206

Wow. Fail. face-palm-mt
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    face-palm-mt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    face-palm-mt indeed! How do you live that one down?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I love that last bit: "We are told though that a new DVD will be sent to the children."

biggrin

Well... that's... that's good I guess? (Please let it get mixed up again, PLEASE. biggrin )
  2. Timmer wrote

Could it be global warming? Or maybe the core of the planet has stopped?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm betting on the second option. wink