• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2013
    It's very troubling and difficult indeed;
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  1. David has not even had his laptop 6 months and it looks like a hefty repair bill is looming. He dropped it and now the screen is knackered. Hooking an external monitor to the laptop is fine.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2013
    Work. Calling me. My day off. FUCK OFF. slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorSarah
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2013
    Never hearing back from job applications! ARGHRUDLKGNFN VC,CVFN sad
    "Class is having lunch with the homeless and dinner with the Queen."
  2. May I ask, what your profession is? / What kind of job you are looking for?

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    She obviously applied at Darth Vader Inc.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSarah
    I want to get into lingerie (literally and figuratively), but I'm working at a co-op at the moment.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Bregt wrote
    She obviously applied at Darth Vader Inc.

Her interview went quite well.
  3. Bregt, her symbol is that of Alliance to Restore the Republic - ahem - so she would at most apply at Yoda & Comp. Ltd
  4. Sarah wrote
    I want to get into lingerie (literally and figuratively), but I'm working at a co-op at the moment.

Gentlemen, hold your tongue!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSarah
    Captain Future wrote
    Bregt, her symbol is that of Alliance to Restore the Republic - ahem - so she would at most apply at Yoda & Comp. Ltd

Actually, its the Hydra logo from Captain America tongue
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Sarah wrote
    Captain Future wrote
    Bregt, her symbol is that of Alliance to Restore the Republic - ahem - so she would at most apply at Yoda & Comp. Ltd

Actually, its the Hydra logo from Captain America tongue

biggrin punk applause
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2013
    I saw MAN OF STEEL tonight.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Ooph.
    That remark in this thread I fear is review enough. slant
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Yes, it was no mistake my putting it here.
  5. My Intrada order is taking longer to arrive than planned. Looks like Customs may have intercepted my package.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  6. FalkirkBairn wrote
    My Intrada order is taking longer to arrive than planned. Looks like Customs may have intercepted my package.

At last, I win against the system!! My Intrada order (Clear and Present Danger & North By Northwest) made it through Customs unscathed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2013
    Trying to tie a tie. Complexity-wise, this is like rocket science and brain surgery combined. Have followed online tutorials and it always ends up looking asymmetrical in the end.

Peter crazy
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    plindboe wrote
    Trying to tie a tie. Complexity-wise, this is like rocket science and brain surgery combined. Have followed online tutorials and it always ends up looking asymmetrical in the end.

Peter crazy

I can do a pretty good Windsor by now, but it usually takes a couple of efforts before I get the length right (the pointed end being just above or slightly below the belt buckle.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    YIKES!!!! I'm supposed to have left for Glastonbury by now but my mate who looks after Gomez ( my cat for the uninitiated ) has been rushed to hospital ( thankfully not life threatening but absolutely no way he can do it )....if I'm still posting this evening then things have seriously gone tits up slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    shocked

Hope all goes well (for your mate as well as for you. That would be a serious downer! sad )
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    shocked

Hope all goes well (for your mate as well as for you. That would be a serious downer! sad )

Thanks buddy beer

Panic over. Just got a call back from Mel's sister who will now look after His Lordship ( we couldn't move until keys had been passed ), my fried is fine and recovering but is in no condition to be coming around to my place twice a day.
  7. Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote
    shocked

Thanks buddy beer

Panic over. Just got a call back from Mel's sister who will now look after His Lordship ( we couldn't move until keys had been passed ), my fried is fine and recovering but is in no condition to be coming around to my place twice a day.

glad to hear you're friend's fine
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  8. Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote
    shocked

Thanks buddy beer

glad to hear you're friend's fine

Good to hear that indeed.
    Was going to write something more but than discovered that I had Glastonbury confused with Salisbury. So no magical Avalon Gate there.

EDIT: OK, I got it all wrong again. Do play "Glastonbury Song" by the Waterboys, will you?
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Captain Future wrote
    Was going to write something more but than discovered that I had Glastonbury confused with Salisbury. So no magical Avalon Gate there.

He, he....

Hope the festival weather is good over there, Tim. Here, it's very unstable -- one day sun, another day pouring down.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2013
    Thor wrote
    I can do a pretty good Windsor by now, but it usually takes a couple of efforts before I get the length right (the pointed end being just above or slightly below the belt buckle.

Most impressive.

The one I failed at was a half-windsor. I'm naturally assuming that a full windsor must be twice as hard.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    We seem to be going through one thunder and lightning storm after another. Someone told me that this is the worst weather on record for Mpls this year.
    Tom sad
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Timmer wrote

And????????????????
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
  9. sdtom wrote
    Timmer wrote

And????????????????
    Tom

From what he said above, I don't think he liked it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrancis