• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2014 edited
    I don't get it. What's wrong with tuna pizza? It is certainly not the reason that blue tuna fish is in endangered species. Other types of cuisine overdo it in its use.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2014
    I do not much like tuna on a pizza, though it doesn't offend me as much as chicken. There are few lower life forms than those who choose to have chicken on pizza.
  1. HEY!!!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Don't tell me you do it. Just don't.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Tuna and anchovies! Yum yum!

Yet I prefer oriental chicken pizza with barbecue sauce and panda.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Southall wrote
    I do not much like tuna on a pizza, though it doesn't offend me as much as chicken. There are few lower life forms than those who choose to have chicken on pizza.

The fuck is wrong with you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    James clearly doesn't appreciate finer cuisine.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2014 edited
    It's not my rule, you idiots. President Kennedy himself clearly laid out the rules in the less famous part of one of his most famous speeches.

President John F. Kennedy wrote
    My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world - ask not what American will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.

Also, here is a complete list of acceptable pizza toppings:

Cheeses:
    Most cheeses are acceptable, with the obvious exception of goat's cheese

Meats:
    The round meats are by far preferable to others - salami, chorizo, pepperoni
    In exceptional circumstances bacon, proper ham (not cheap reformed rubbish) or very thinly sliced beef is OK if there is no alternative
    Under absolutely NO circumstances is chicken acceptable

Fish:
    Anchovies
    Tuna if you must, preferably not dolphin-friendly since that increases the price

Fruit and vegetables:
    A tomato based sauce is of course essential. Thinly sliced tomatoes or very small cherry tomatoes are acceptable on top of the cheese.
    Onion
    Peppers
    Capers
    NOT sweetcorn

Ich bin ein Berliner. God bless you all.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    That's probably why he got shot.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    He was a wise, wise man when it came to pizza toppings.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Seems legit. I've been so wrong... sad
  2. Ich bin ein Berliner.

http://www.muehlenberger.de/public/DB_D … 1205149406
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
  3. Why can't doctors just give you the drugs you need, when you need them; instead of giving silly advice, letting your health detoriate significantly, before finally giving you the drugs you asked for in the first place. I'm feeling really ill today, and I shouldn't have been had I been given some antibiotics when I asked for them last week. (I got them now though... a bit late.)

vomit
    www.synchrotones.wordpress.com | www.synchrotones.co.uk | @Synchrotones | facebook | soundcloud | youtube
  4. Doctors are told not to prescribe antibiotics so easily. You know, prevention of multi-resistencies. To prohibit antibiotics in livestock raising would probably be more effective. The farmer's lobby seems to have more influence in Brussels than the patiens' lobby. slant

I have a bad cold, too. But not that bad.

Get well soon!

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2014
    They're so inconsistent in this country. Lots of doctors give antibiotics to irritating patients who only have colds, just to make them go away. But otherwise (as with Pete it would seem) they don't give them to people who need them.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2014
    I like mine with real good cheese and of course being a baker I make them myself with good wheat and seminola.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
  5. My shoulder is really hurting at the moment. Starts off in the morning not too bad but by mid-morning the whole area of my collarbone throbs and is painful to the touch.

First appeared on Wednesday after cutting the grass. The pain is in the same side I broke my collarbone over 15 years ago. Mobility on that side has never been 100% since then and I am wondering if I have aggravated something. Whatever it is, the constant pain is a real annoyance.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2014
    arthritic condition due to prior injury?
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2014 edited
    Martijn wrote
    Stones apparently (hopefully!) have gone...leaving an infection in their wake.
    The f*ck?

Aaaaand it's back!
    Another very scary infection (it's a bit of a shock finding out of bloody nowhere your urine has suddenly turned a very deep shade of brown shocked freezing ).

Got some antibiotics (again), and an appointment at the urologist in two weeks time (damn waiting lists). sad
    Not too much pain at the moment, but just...damn, you know?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bummer! Bummer! Bummer!

All three of you have my sympathy.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  6. sdtom wrote
    arthritic condition due to prior injury?
    Tom

I hope not! May have to go to doc to check it out.

If it is a long-term thing then that could be problematic since I can't really use a computer keyboard for any length of time.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  7. Martijn wrote

Got some antibiotics (again), and an appointment at the urologist in two weeks time (damn waiting lists). sad
    Not too much pain at the moment, but just...damn, you know?

As someone who differs from recurring uti's you have my sympathy! I'm currently on coamoxiclav and swapping to cephalexin next week. Yippee!
    www.synchrotones.wordpress.com | www.synchrotones.co.uk | @Synchrotones | facebook | soundcloud | youtube
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Yikes! That sound like you're switching allegiances from one ancient Persian king to another!

All kidding aside, sorry to hear that, Pete.
    Anti-biotics resistent bacteria are starting to become a real, scary problem.
  8. Martijn wrote
    Anti-biotics resistent bacteria are starting to become a real, scary problem.

Oh I don't know. It's probably just another PR stunt... a bit like "global warming"... as if!!! shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorFalkirkBairn
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2014 edited
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    My shoulder is really hurting at the moment. Starts off in the morning not too bad but by mid-morning the whole area of my collarbone throbs and is painful to the touch.

First appeared on Wednesday after cutting the grass. The pain is in the same side I broke my collarbone over 15 years ago. Mobility on that side has never been 100% since then and I am wondering if I have aggravated something. Whatever it is, the constant pain is a real annoyance.

The appearance of a skin rash on my arm on the side I have the pain more or less signalled shingles. And a visit to the docs this morning confirmed it.

sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2014
    Oh, that is exceedingly unpleasant! Sorry to hear that, Alan.
    I had that twice, but luckily without any pain (even though it itched enough to drive me out my mind).
  9. Cheers Martijn.

I'd much rather have pain than an itch, regardless of how painful the pain is. (Currently the pain feels like I have broken my collarbone all over again!)
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Sorry to hear about your troubles boys. How are you both doing? To make you feel that you are not alone I can tell you I had a disagreement with a knife and I'm sporting a few stiches since Friday evening.
    Martijn, when you say you took some antibiotics you mean you asked a doctor beforehand, didn't you? I'm under medication to prevent the reaccuring urinal track infections for the past four months so I can sympathize in s degree.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Less of an annoyance, more icky: There was a funky smell coming from the garden just under my kitchen window. Saw a hedgehog laying there, and since he appeared to be moving, I thought I'd better rescue the poor fella. Turns out he was long dead, and the movement was coming from the maggots eating its flesh. So that was fun.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Everyday horrors....
    I am extremely serious.