• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2011
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Read a report that refers to data suggesting Japan was moved 8 feet by the earthquake and that the Earth's axis was shifted by 10 centimetres!

Incredible shocked
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorChrK
    An American historian once said in a very pointed way:

"Civilisation exists by geological consent, subject to change without notice."

That says it all. It will never be otherwise.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    This is incredible.......http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e0a_1299997361
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    This one here too

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=978_1299968560
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    I'm now at home, in the western Tokyo. smile
    I went back by bus from the airport through Tokyo, and it looks as if nothing happened...

But there will be planned power cut tomorrow in my city.
    Hope the Fukushima nuclear plants problems won't get worse... sad
    Labels are for cans, not people. - Anthony Rapp
  1. Miya wrote
    I'm now at home, in the western Tokyo. smile
    I went back by bus from the airport through Tokyo, and it looks as if nothing happened...

But there will be planned power cut tomorrow in my city.
    Hope the Fukushima nuclear plants problems won't get worse... sad

hoping along with you Miya, hope the worst is over now kiss
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ChrK wrote
    An American historian once said in a very pointed way:

"Civilisation exists by geological consent, subject to change without notice."

That says it all. It will never be otherwise.

Very true.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. I've been following a little on the news, it's horrible seeing all that water sweep everything away like it's nothing.

Glad to hear you're doing OK Miya.

And I'm just reading a nuclear catastrophe, not unlike Chernobyl could be happening soon, because they can't cool the reactors enough to stop a meltdown.

After all that's happened, this will be the final blow for Japan. sad
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2011
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Miya I'm glad you and yours are ok! Out thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2011 edited
    plindboe wrote
    Now, this is really sad.

Peter angry

My God, that's pathetic. And disturbing. Damn rednecks!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Unbelievable!!!!Jesus!!!! angry
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    My brother is over there on ninja training camp (I'm not kidding) right now.
    I'm slowly starting to lose my sense of humour (and perspective) about this whole thing.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  3. Have you heard from him? Is he okay?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Yeah, just heard back.
    He's in a bit of a between a rock and Godzilla kinda place: the airport is still open, but that means staying 48 hours in the middle of the danger zone (volcanoes and leaking nuclear reactor). If, on the other hand he doesn't, he might miss his flight.

Luckily, just coming back from the northern inlands, he's not been directly affected so far.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Really relieved to know you're OK, Miya. beer smile

Terrible to watch the scenes of death and destruction on TV. Also read about the geological changes brought about by the earthquake/tsunami, terrifying. My thoughts and prayers are with all those suffering due to this. sad I can only hope the situation with the remaining reactors doesn't go out of control.
  4. Martijn wrote
    Yeah, just heard back.
    He's in a bit of a between a rock and Godzilla kinda place: the airport is still open, but that means staying 48 hours in the middle of the danger zone (volcanoes and leaking nuclear reactor). If, on the other hand he doesn't, he might miss his flight.

Luckily, just coming back from the northern inlands, he's not been directly affected so far.

Good news, Martijn. Is it possible for him to travel to an area not directly affected by the disaster? Maybe somewhere to the south. And then just try and get a short hop to somewhere and then fly back?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Oh shit Martijn, that's tense. Hope he gets away asap.

Although, I was wondering: what is the current danger of the nuclear clouds? Here, the left already jumped the shark by stating "new reactors can have bad consequences" because the debate here is all over the place since a few weeks.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    plindboe wrote
    Now, this is really sad.

Peter angry

WTF

If you don't want to feel impotent anger at moronic cretinous god botherers and retards I suggest you DON'T read this.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Yeah, just heard back.

I'm sure he'll be fine, I really do.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thor wrote
    plindboe wrote
    Now, this is really sad.

Peter angry

My God, that's pathetic. And disturbing. Damn rednecks!

Low life illiterate and useless meat. No need to bother with them. They are forgetting we are all living in the same small planet.
  5. The problem with Americans is their superiority complex and they really shouldn't, their country is just as fucked up as anyone else's.

But right now Japan's is pretty much the most fucked up country on this planet and it's not due to its population.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Don't tar them all with the same brush.

The English can be just as bad and with less reason.
  6. I don't, in fact I love America for what they provide me with: great movies and music and other things.

But their whole 'god bless america' is just not something I can agree with.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Agree with that last bit. religion stinks....ALL OF IT!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Yeah, and the fanatic Jesus Christ savior save us thingy with the 1000 christian side-departments and other crap like scientology are indeed laughable. Gladly, not everyone is like that though.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'd say scientology was a joke if it wasn't so powerful.
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    plindboe wrote
    Now, this is really sad.

Peter angry

Looks like those guys' brains already suffered a nuclear meltdown ! angry
    Simply pathetic and unbelievable !
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
  7. Eric wrote
    plindboe wrote
    Now, this is really sad.