• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2011 edited
    Thor wrote:
    After the interview I had with him, I think it's a combination of being a bit hung over/repair intoxication and the head injury he suffered a few years ago. Some of the slurred speech is due to this injury. I do hope it was a combination, though...otherwise, he's really gone downhill since last year. He was also much greyer in the hair.

I was wondering about this, if something was wrong with him. So thanks for clearing that up, because I did not know about the head injury, obviously!
    • CommentAuthorKevinSmith
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2011
    What language do when the whole group of MainTitles members is together speak?
    Revenge is sweet... Revenge is best served cold... Revenge is ice cream.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    KevinSmith wrote

English do the members speak. Although not usually the Yoda kind. smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    KevinSmith wrote

Ancient Greek of course.
    We're a highly educated bunch!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn wrote
    KevinSmith wrote

Ancient Greek of course.
    We're a highly educated bunch!

fuck me
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Wrong Greek.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Hey, I found this Korzeniowski interview on youtube. Towards the end you can see Bregt and Elin in the background. smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQID_OGh … re=related
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2011
    Martijn wrote
    Wrong Greek.

No, not really my friend. You know that all the inspiration and appetite for philosophy and education came through fucking in Ancient Greece wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Hm. You have a point.
    Bend over.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    lol
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    KevinSmith wrote

English do the members speak. Although not usually the Yoda kind. smile

biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Hm. You have a point.
    Bend over.

Killed me! lol
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Thor wrote
    Hey, I found this Korzeniowski interview on youtube. Towards the end you can see Bregt and Elin in the background. smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQID_OGh … re=related

Nice video! Thanks! cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    YouTube is starting to fill up with videos of the concert and press moments. I like this video, but it's in German. It contains interviews with Hans Zimmer in Ghent and clips from the concert and press conference.

http://youtu.be/PR1XqgyGIWk
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2011 edited
    Thanks for your enthusiast report Bregje. It's true that Zimmer's part was almost indescribable, a really surreal experience. Blasting the roof!

About the video: Fun to see him walking around in Gent. The second part of interview was in the basement of Mariott I see. I didn't know Moroder was able to speak German btw.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Well, he lived and worked in Munchen for a long time so it's to be (should be) expected.
    • CommentAuthorkilar30
    Someone has a video of the theme "Abdication" by Abel for the film by Madonna? The theme is wonderful.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2011
    Christodoulides wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Wrong Greek.

No, not really my friend. You know that all the inspiration and appetite for philosophy and education came through fucking in Ancient Greece wink
    Martijn wrote
    Hm. You have a point.
    Bend over.

Most appropriate smilie ever---> rolleyes
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Nothing more natural and great than fucking, dear smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Nothing more natural and great than fucking, dear smile

Did something WHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSH!!! over your head wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Please let's talk about music.
    Some people, like me, are only interested in a few topics so I hate to see these 'screwed up'.
    sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Bregt wrote
    About the video: Fun to see him walking around in Gent. The second part of interview was in the basement of Mariott I see.

Yes, it's really nice. When I see this video I think it looks so easy to walk up to him and have a little chat! I wonder if some fans have met him on Friday, the museum and dinner day. Or on Sunday perhaps. Shouldn't have been too difficult?

I like the clips of the concert a lot. I hope more videos in good quality will be available later on. Perhaps on CD or DVD?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Bregje wrote
    Please let's talk about music.
    Some people, like me, are only interested in a few topics so I hate to see these 'screwed up'.
    sad

Bregje, i apologize. I often feel like a bar with friends here but i must remember that it's not the same for all people. Again, i am sorry, go on smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Can anyone post the full concert program? I couldn't find it on their website.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    And what was the name of the short film that Gabriel Heinrich scored that was played onscreen?
    I am extremely serious.
  1. The short film called Papillon d'Amour by Nicolas Provost

Official website

You can watch the movie with the original music, not that Gabriel composed
    That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you. (Andy Dufresne)
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    SiriusCreations wrote
    The short film called Papillon d'Amour by Nicolas Provost

Official website

Thanks!

I should really have gotten a program. I can't remember the nominees for Public Choice, the sequence of the awards, the presenters or all the score selections. Difficult to find this info online too!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfommes
    But on the other hand, those 2 euros can now get you a tenth of a beer over there!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    fommes wrote
    But on the other hand, those 2 euros can now get you a tenth of a beer over there!

Yeay.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    First article (of the press conference) is up at montages.no:

http://montages.no/2011/10/zimmer-korze … hollywood/
    I am extremely serious.