• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2011
    I might include a Naxos/Morgan-Stromberg release.
    Tom smile
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorfommes
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2011
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    fommes wrote
    I'm having serious doubts about the integrity of this so-called draw. I think a report should be filed which details the precise procedure that has been followed.

you're typically Belgian, you know that wink

I don't agree with that statement, which another person could infer inequality between us from, so I will organize a press conference. The numbers speak for themselves!
    wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2011
    cheesy
  1. Thor wrote
    Congrats, christopher!

As always, I have plenty goodies to give away, but from what I can glean from above, Timmer may have something up his sleeve for the next draw?

(speaking of giveaways, I also have to thank you again -- Gilles -- for the wonderful MULAN original disc that your brother gave me this weekend! That's a keeper).

My pleasure Thor, enjoy one of Jerry's last real gems! beer
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2011
    sdtom wrote
    I might include a Naxos/Morgan-Stromberg release.
    Tom smile

I would be all for that! beer
  2. I got the CD from Christopher today and now listening to it. Pristine quality, everything's OK!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  3. PawelStroinski wrote
    I got the CD from Christopher today and now listening to it. Pristine quality, everything's OK!

nice when everything turns out ok smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  4. I just shipped the CD for christopher. Let us know when you receive it. wave
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  5. Will do! And thanks again.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2011
    I'LL TRY ONE MORE GIVEAWAY AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

AMERICAN MYSTIC

The music of Alan Hovhaness

This is a fine 75 minute compilation recording.

The drawing will be made November 7th
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I'm definitely in the hat for that, Tom! I adore his "Mysterious Mountain" and would be curious to check out more of his stuff.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    good
  6. So am I. Should I PM you?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I was tempted to go for this Tom, but I have a lot of Hovhaness works and am more than happy to let others here discover him, I sincerely hope you get a lot of hits on this, Hovhaness truly deserves to be heard.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Read the description and this very much sounds like it's NOT up my street.
    But the initiative is great, Tom!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    All of you please pm me!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2011
    Don't forget to participate in this wonderful CD. Expand your horizons a bit.
    Tom
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Even if it's for the piece Mysterious Mountain alone ( an gorgeous symphony ) people should go for this, I agree with Tom, expand your horizons.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  7. This composer is one people should sample.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    This composer is one people should sample.

The top of the list as far as American composers are concerned.
  8. That's why I joined this giveaway, I've heard so much good stuff on this very forum.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2011
    Because of my involvement in music I was introduced to Grofe, Gershwin, Copland, Thomson, Herrmann, and others at a very early age.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I'm glad to see a little more interest in this giveaway. More of you should participate in being exposed to this fine composer.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Yes, it's intriguing!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I'm glad to hear you say that.
    Tom
  9. DreamTheater wrote
    I just shipped the CD for christopher. Let us know when you receive it. wave

Came in the mail yesterday! Thanks again, so much. I'm looking forward to listening to Goldsmith's second venture in the world of Star Trek!
  10. punk SWEET punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2011
    the rest of you don't know what your missing with Hovhaness
  11. Ah what the hell, I'll participate.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2011
    this time i have several which is great cheesy