• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorfrancis
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2012
    I'm only in the friday 'event' on FB, but I'm in for sure! Looks like another great place lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2012
    Ah, woops!

So many people. Bound to forget someone.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2012 edited
    SATURDAY EVENING DINNER:

Thor
    Marcel
    Christian and sis
    Lee and friend
    Maxime and Patty
    Francis
    Floris
    Thomas
    Elin
    myself

Thomas (VP) and SST, let me know!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2012 edited
    MEET & GREET

Thomas
    Thomas Van Parys
    Elin + 1
    Francis
    Krisztina
    Bregje + 1
    Lee + 1
    Christian + 1
    Marcel
    Thor
    Daniel
    and myself

If you want in, please let me know asap.
    Kazoo
  1. Bregt,

My nephew will be joining us for lunch and dinner on Saturday. I'm still trying to sell him the meet&greet.
    That is the same thing as last year, right? The press conference and the reception afterwards?

Big hug,

Elin
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2012
    Regarding Meet&Greet: Yup. I already subscribed him. wink

For lunch, I haven't made a reservation yet.
    Kazoo
  2. Great Bregt,

I got final confirmation. He's all in :-).

So meet&greet lunch, dinner and WSA of course...

E.
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2012
    Pooh, pooh! Sorry people, and especially Bregt the organiser kiss, for not letting know what I will do and when... I've been busy with work and studies and the concert hasn't been on my mind very often. I do have tickets of course.
    punk

I sent Bregt a text message about the meet and greet and I see I'm on the list, so thank you very much!!

Well, I haven't booked a hotel yet (oops), haven't discussed yet with my husband what he wants to do with the group and what separately, so I'll let you know when I know. Or perhaps I prefer to just see in that weekend what we will do. I know reservations for restaurants are neccessary, but I prefer not to commit and just see. Perhaps if we decide last-minute to join a dinner or lunch there's two chairs more? If not, that's OK too. Makes sense I hope.
    smile

Starting to look forward now... cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2012
    One more day for Meet&Greet and then I will need to close and confirm.
    Kazoo
  3. Bregt, I sent you a Facebook message with the names of the SST members who will join the saterday evening dinner.
    That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you. (Andy Dufresne)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2012
    We'll be 21 for the dinner; I think that's not too big. smile
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I am so envious. We need photos Bregt, you know that wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Demetris wrote
    I am so envious. We need photos Bregt, you know that wink

I remember you saying something about trying to come this time around, Demetris, but I guess something came in the way?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Indeed i said so; in the meantime Crisis has devastated Greece as you know and the money i saved last year for this were all gone to obligations and taxes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Understandable.
    I am extremely serious.
  4. I'd be glad to join the saturday night dinner as french member of the french Underscores forum. Could you give some more information on the place and hours ?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2012
    I sent you a Private Message. smile
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    And a private Ryan.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2012 edited
    Next to the JNH concert, also Ludovic Bource will be there and play piano from The Artist together with the orchestra that was used for the score.

Pino Donaggio will have his Lifetime Achievement Award and little concert, and Alex Heffs will receive a short performance of his music as well. There will also be music and bluegrass from the Belgian movie The Broken Circle Breakdown, which was very well received here last week.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Tweet from Abel
    I was supposed to fly to Ghent on Thursday, I got stuck in LA instead... Dropping my bags at the airport, I discovered that I lost my US residence card. It's a really bad thing, can't travel without it. I am so sorry I won't be seeing you guys at the WSA this year sad

slant
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    That sucks! sad
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCristian
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2012
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    How did that happen? I read about it too; talking about bad luck!
  5. that's a shame sad
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Sorry to hear about Korzeniowski... if he finds his papers, perhaps he can still make it? wink

I just booked a hotel. Ibis St Baafs was full, so I booked at the Monasterium PoortAckere. The Middle Age feel appealed to me. I booked only one night, that means we arrive early on saturday morning.

At what time does the meet & greet start? And will it be at the Marriott again?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    PoortAckere is nice! More personal than any IBIS hotel.

Meet&Greet is in the Mariott again, at 11AM. smile
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    OK!

Bregt, one more question, because I can't find it in the fb-messages: did you make a reservation for saturday LUNCH as well? Or was the plan to just go and find a place for lunch?

I didn't sign up for any dinner or lunch, but I'm thinking right now that the saturday lunch is the easiest one to join after the meet and greet, if we like. Unless you made reservation and it's full of course. Just curious what the group's lunch plans are.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    No, didn't make a reservation yet. Too many people react quite late, so didn't do that yet for lunch. Honestly, I don't know if it's a good idea at all. What hour would you suggest Bregje? 1PM?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorfommes
    Bregt wrote
    Next to the JNH concert, also Ludovic Bource will be there and play piano from The Artist together with the orchestra that was used for the score.

Pino Donaggio will have his Lifetime Achievement Award and little concert, and Alex Heffs will receive a short performance of his music as well. There will also be music and bluegrass from the Belgian movie The Broken Circle Breakdown, which was very well received here last week.

If this goes on, there will be no JNH music performed at all!
    • CommentAuthorkilar30
    Where and when Ludovic Bource will play piano from The Artist?