• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2016 edited
    JordiVCecilia wrote
    Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who ARE you?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Timmer wrote
    JordiVCecilia wrote
    Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who ARE you?

Your worst nightmare.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2016
    JordiVCecilia wrote
    Timmer wrote
    JordiVCecilia wrote
    Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who ARE you?

Your worst nightmare.

That's what I thought. wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    good to see you back here Jordi beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I miss Demetris.
  2. Good to read you to, Timmer! punk punk punk punk punk
    Ah....so much memories comes from this forum. How is everything around here?

By the way, Kung Fu Panda 3 Rocks. Hans Zimmer Orchestrations has nothing to envy to Powell for the previous scores. Sublime!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    JORDI! smile
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2016
    Steven wrote
    I miss Demetris.

Last I heard he was in Greece.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Hello, Jordi!
    I am extremely serious.
  3. JordiVCecilia wrote
    Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordi, it's about fucking time wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorLars
    Kung Fu Panda 3 really rocks, but that has also alot to do with lorne balfe. he composed the Father and Son theme, which you can hear in many tracks in different variations and orchestration. my favourite score of this franchise and lorne's theme is a big reason.
  4. Lars wrote
    Kung Fu Panda 3 really rocks, but that has also alot to do with lorne balfe. he composed the Father and Son theme, which you can hear in many tracks in different variations and orchestration. my favourite score of this franchise and lorne's theme is a big reason.

I already told to Lorne how amazing his theme was. Don't forget he was having a kid at that time!
    Anyway, I disagree. Lorne is a big part, but there is far, FAR more things going on there.
    From the gorgeous Lang Lang piano touch (specially in Oogways legay) to the catchy theme for Kai.
    Probably is my favourite from this awesome musical trilogy. I think it's the better balanced of all them. And that's sayin' alot!

More after my first coffe smile
  5. The Kai theme is based on an Imagine Dragons song, the other new theme is by Lorne...so basically the extent of Zimmer's efforts on this score amount to inviting Lang Lang to his studio to play a variation on an existing theme. Well, business as usual. wink
  6. Edmund Meinerts wrote
    The Kai theme is based on an Imagine Dragons song, the other new theme is by Lorne...so basically the extent of Zimmer's efforts on this score amount to inviting Lang Lang to his studio to play a variation on an existing theme. Well, business as usual. wink

We can talk about the people involved, etc....But, this is not Madagascar 2 (wich I love) neither Pirates 4.
    This is a superb album from start to finish. And it's 66 minutes long one!
  7. Oh Missed being in here :D
  8. Well, when it comes to a score credited to Zimmer alone (and I do have feeling Hans had more to do with this one than just getting Lang Lang, really), it's about the best animation score from him for quite a while, I have to say.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  9. PawelStroinski wrote
    Well, when it comes to a score credited to Zimmer alone (and I do have feeling Hans had more to do with this one than just getting Lang Lang, really), it's about the best animation score from him for quite a while, I have to say.

I couldn't agree more with you. I was thinking the same.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Oh my. That is a surprise.

Hello Jordi! wave
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    ...What happened to Nautilus, though?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote

Still somewhere under the North Pole.
  10. Martijn wrote

Who Nautilus is?
  11. Bregt wrote
    Oh my. That is a surprise.

Hello Jordi! wave

HOLA! beer beer beer beer beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2016 edited
    JordiVCecilia wrote
    Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

face-palm-mt

Oh fuck. I guess it was too good to be true that you would never return!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  12. Now now Erik. Play nice. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Fuck that shit! What he pulled on Facebook a while ago was the last straw with him. He was also an asshat on Filmtracks. I'll be keeping my eye on him around here. If he pulls the same shit I'm gone! Enjoy him guys!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  13. Any enlightenment for those of us who - like me - are not on Facebook?
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2016 edited
    I don't want to derail this thread into a personal attack on Jordi but I did some rather friendly things for him three years ago on Facebook (helping him promote some Hans Zimmer pages and whatnot) and then he just turned on me. He started freaking out once because I didn't "LIKE" his English reviews or something along those lines. He would PM out of the blue with comments like... and this is word for word "I thought you readed my reviews in english and my mel wesson review..... sad(( you are one of the movie music fans I respect most." dizzy

He then started writing a lot of inappropriate things on my wall, especially on posts that composers could see. So I started deleting them. He had a hissy fit on me in a PM, said a lot of inappropriate things there as well. I had to block his stupid ass (and that wackadoodle Krisztina Lukácsi... that's another story) so I could just get rid of the filth on my Facebook feed.

He eventually quit MT, which was a Godsend, and life has been rather good... until today.

-Erik-

PS - An ignore button would come in handy right about now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Oh, I'm sure we've all grown up a bit since then.
    And if anyone doesn't play nice, well, don't forget mine is the power of the dreaded Ban Button.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    I highly doubt Jordi's grown up. He's had many, many years to "grow up" and he's blown it on countless occasions. There is no hope for the boy.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    He will *learn* patience.