• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2015
    Well to be fair, whisky and coke is a pretty gay drink. (It's okay, I have a gay bestest friend ever. I'm allowed to say these things.)
  1. Steven wrote

Whisky should be drank straight!

Yes, Sir!
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Steven wrote
    Well to be fair, whisky and coke is a pretty gay drink. (It's okay, I have a gay bestest friend ever. I'm allowed to say these things.)

Yo, coke and ice and RUM's the chido drink, ese!
    Cuba pinche will be free, man!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2015 edited
    Steven wrote
    Ugh. Not mine. I like my women like I like my whisky.... [spoiler]I've already said too much[/spoiler]

Still, she's marginally less annoying than Scarlett Johansson. We get it, you're the only girl in a group of clearly superior characters and superheroes. Good for you.

I really like both Rodriguez and Johansson -- some of the best and most charismatic actresses out there. Btw, comforting to see that our different taste extends also to actresses. I wonder what else there is?

Oh yeah, and I don't like whisky. If I have to drink brown licor, it's cognac. But I'm a beer guy through and through.
    I am extremely serious.
  2. Thor wrote

Oh yeah, and I don't like whisky.

I like a good 8 year old Scotch from time to time, especially during the cold season. Can't stand Bourbon.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Whisky with ice? Coke?

http://mamamiia.com/wp-content/uploads/ … iously.jpg
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2015 edited
    Thor wrote
    I really like both Rodriguez and Johansson -- some of the best and most charismatic actresses out there.

Phew, this validates my dislike for them.

Btw, comforting to see that our different taste extends also to actresses. I wonder what else there is?

Oh, plenty I would imagine.

Oh yeah, and I don't like whisky.

Good to hear!

If I have to drink brown licor, it's cognac.

Ugh. Cognac.

But I'm a beer guy through and through.

Ah fuck. So am I. sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Damn, the world made so much sense up to the last point.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    We probably disagree on the types of beers though, so there is hope.
    • CommentAuthorJosh B
    Martijn wrote
    Josh B wrote
    Watched Gravity. Not much there in terms of a script. Fortunately, the film is carried by its stunning visuals and sound design.

And EXCELLENT use of 3D!

I didn't get to see it in 3D, just my 42" television. sad I suspect it loses a lot outside the theater.
  3. I don't like beer. kill beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Neither do I.
    Bloody horse's piss. vomit
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2015
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Bloody horse's piss. vomit

Having never tasted horse's piss I can't confirm or deny your comment. I love beer but I'll give the horse piss a miss.

Cheers mate! wink beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer

yeah

Proper!
  4. Josh B wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Josh B wrote
    Watched Gravity. Not much there in terms of a script. Fortunately, the film is carried by its stunning visuals and sound design.

And EXCELLENT use of 3D!

I didn't get to see it in 3D, just my 42" television. sad I suspect it loses a lot outside the theater.

When the [spoiler]ISS is shattered into a billion pieces[/spoiler], the 3D makes you looking for shelter. Absolutely fantastic.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    I love beer.

I see.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Ralph Kruhm wrote
    Josh B wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Josh B wrote

And EXCELLENT use of 3D!

When the [spoiler]ISS is shattered into a billion pieces[/spoiler], the 3D makes you looking for shelter. Absolutely fantastic.

It's the only film since Avatar where I've felt I'd really be missing something if I didn't watch it in 3D.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I'm sort of re-watching Lost as my housemate is currently on season 2. Good heavens, I don't remember it being this retarded? Was I high when I watched this? Gorgeous looking show with gorgeous looking people (and great music), but christ this is stupid.
  5. I watched risible English comedy PARTING SHOTS (1998) only because i thought it had a Michael Winner commentary on it and i love his commentary for THE SENTINEL (i think it's called). Turns out its a written text thing that lasts a few pages and not an actual commentary. Was gutted i put myself through such a horrible film. So many good actors popping up in it was depressing (and Daisy Donovan, which threw me back to watching the 11 O'Clock show back in the day) My love for Caroline Langrishe will never end though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2015
    Big Hero 6

A Disney film that starts out rather grimly (surprisingly!) and promises a great setup, but it sadly gets bogged down in FAR too standard superhero stuff far too early on. Seen it all before.
    I think Alan's comments were spot on.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I had a similar reaction. Such potential flushed down the toilet. Baymax is great; the film isn't.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Same here. But I think it's FAR superior to HOME, and also superior to INSIDE OUT (which for some reason is getting rave reviews....inexplicable!).
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I haven't seen Inside Out, but I'm will to bet your left testicle that Big Hero 6 is far inferior.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    In your world, it probably is.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2015 edited
    Thor wrote
    In the real world, it probably is.

Probably!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Clever girl.
    I am extremely serious.
  6. Dreams are my reality ...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Captain Future wrote
    Dreams are my reality ...

Good lord. What a nonsensical quote.
  7. Steven wrote
    Captain Future wrote
    Dreams are my reality ...

Good lord. What a nonsensical quote.

I imagine you regard 90% of published fiction as "nonsensical".