• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2009
    You're gay.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    wink
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Oh; forgot about PC. tongue
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    You're gay.

He who says it IS it tongue
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Martijn wrote
    Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    wink

Aren't you trying to cut back?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Steven wrote
    cut back?

Broke back.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2009
    Stupidest new cover i've seen in a while...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images … mp;s=music
    http://www.amazon.com/Where-Things-Moti … mp;s=music
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Is that the real thing? That's AWFUL! vomit
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I really wonder that too my friend!
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    shocked
    I want my mummy!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Are you talking about Jerry Goldsmith's The Mummy? biggrin
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    ^ You hang out with Jordi too much tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor

Ha, ha...I think it's cute. smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    No surprise here. You also think Bollywood is good.

wink tongue
  1. Imagine yourself buying it and showing the CD to your relatives and friends. Now imagine yourself the look on their face, wouldn't it be not entirely dissimilar as the look of that thing on the cover? tongue
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2009 edited
    Well, to be honest it's the frequent look i get from new people i meet when i mention them i'm into film music. wink
  2. So true!

But so wrong they are!
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2009
    pf;

their loss mate.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Haha, the trailer looks even more idiotic.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Christodoulides wrote

I still think the things look cute, what with them big, fluffy heads and all. I'm sure it'll be a hit for the teddybear industry.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Christodoulides wrote

Demetris, have children and then say that comment.

I remember this picture book from my childhood. It's a simple tale about a boy with a wild imagination who travels to the land of The Wild Things after being sent to his room without supper as punishment for talking back to his mother. In order to pass the time he creates this imaginative world and conquers the Wild Things to become King of the Wild Things.

Now the book has only ten sentences long but is consider by many to be a classic and won numerous awards. The illustrations are stunning! As a parent I consider this to be an essential book to help develop a child's imagination. When I saw the trailer to the film I almost has a tear in my eye seeing one of my favorite books as a wee lad come to life. And hopefully one day I can show this to my boy who also adores the book.

Demetris, open your mind and imagination and maybe you might enjoy the movie.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Erik Woods wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

I don't think having children or not has much to do with it really. I have no children and I can see the appeal in this type of story! (Undoubtedly it won't appeal to everyone, as is evident, but I think 'idiotic' is a wee bit hasty.)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    The pics in the book scared me when I was young ( which was about 10 years ago )
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Steven wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

I don't think having children or not has much to do with it really.

Actually, it does a bit. You start reliving your childhood through your kids. When Liam was born someone gave this book to us as a gift. I completely forgot about it. When I first read the book to Liam I all of a sudden remembered reading it for the first time in elementary school. I might not have had the same reaction to the trailer if it weren't for having Liam and rediscovering the book... but wouldn't have called it idiotic. And I'm sure there are a lot of parents out there that are discovering the book for the first time and will thoroughly enjoy this movie along with there kids.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2009
    Until then, i'll be doomed to judge films as plain Demetris i am afraid wink But generally speaking, except if re-living my childhood when i get my own kids comes up for me, i am more a man that's usually moved by adulthood than anything related to childhood.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Christodoulides wrote
    i am more a man that's usually moved by adulthood than anything related to childhood.

You poor soul.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2009 edited
    Anyone who lives his current life rather than the past is a poor soul confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2009 edited
    Christodoulides wrote
    Anyone who lives his current life rather than the past is a poor soul confused

Don't you ever just want to feel like a kid again or did you grow up to fast Peter Banning?

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Feel like a kid again? Not really, not yet. I am still very young i suppose, plus i don't have kids. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Christodoulides wrote
    Feel like a kid again? Not really, not yet. I am still very young i suppose, plus i don't have kids. smile

That's not what I meant. I mean, feel like a kid again!!! Pure, innocent, imaginative fun!

-Erik-