• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2008
    Thor wrote
    Wish me luck! I'm going on a date tonight for the first time in God knows how long. kiss

Invite her back to yours to watch movies and you're in! wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Anthony wrote
    Thor wrote
    Wish me luck! I'm going on a date tonight for the first time in God knows how long. kiss

Actually, we're seeing BODY OF LIES at the theatre. smile
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    It's hammer time!

You'll see what I mean. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Thor wrote
    Anthony wrote
    Thor wrote

Very romantic!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Steven wrote
    Thor wrote
    Anthony wrote
    Thor wrote

Very romantic!

I'm sure it'll be a hit. He'll have a smashing time.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote

controlled possitive testosterone vibes cool punk cool punk cool punk cool punk cool punk cool punk cool controlled possitive testosterone vibes
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    Thor wrote

controlled possitive testosterone vibes cool punk cool punk cool punk cool punk cool punk cool punk cool controlled possitive testosterone vibes

lots of uncontrolled testosterone vibes from me!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    None for me, as I'm not going on a date tonight.

Weirdos. tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2008 edited
    Good luck Thor!Be your charming self and everything is going to be fine!The film you chose is excellent!I saw it with my baby last night! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  1. HEh, I wonder if I have a charming self.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I have a self.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    PawelStroinski wrote
    HEh, I wonder if I have a charming self.

Buy yourself a snake basket and a flute and find out!?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. Why a basket? I don't want to get bitten biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Why a basket? I don't want to get bitten biggrin

But that's the acid test. charm the snake = no bite = you DO have charm

Snake bites you = no charm = you dead man Pawel
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    It has snowed a lot today! Long time no see. I made a snow tower (a.k.a. Baradur!) with my brother.
    Kazoo
  3. Timmer wrote
    PawelStroinski wrote

You know, I kinda like this prospect biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2008 edited
    Bregt wrote
    It has snowed a lot today! Long time no see. I made a snow tower (a.k.a. Baradur!) with my brother.

I've got one word for you: *rolleyes* biggrin

It hasn't snowed much here, but i'm sure as hell I can scrape the ice off my car again tomorrow sad
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    In the news today:

They're sending the Hobbits to Isengard.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
  4. What?
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2008
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Timmer wrote
    PawelStroinski wrote

You know, I kinda like this prospect biggrin

As far as I'm concerned you are charm impersonified Pawel cool beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2008
    Today ( Sunday night ) I obliterated the ghost of my abysmal failure last week in the pool contest by annihilating all competition and walking away with £50.

Tears were shed but I showed no mercy! devil cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2008
    Thor wrote

Well?????
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2008 edited
    Martijn wrote
    Thor wrote

Well?????

wink

Well, it went OK, I guess. We met up in a local pub first and chatted for an hour. Conversation went smoothly. No awkward moments. The film was good, too, although I should perhaps have used a certain "uncomfortable" scene towards the end (when she cringed and put her hands in front of her eyes) to make a "move". All I did was to put my hand on her shoulder and ask "Are you OK?" with a little smile on my face, and then added "well, it was YOU who selected the movie!". smile

The only problem is that what I'm left with is an uncertainty if this was a date or just a meeting of "potential" friends (we've just met at the occasional party before). I need more time to find out. She DOES have several male friends, after all.

But she's insanely beautiful, that's for sure (she's even worked as a model quite a few times!). Guys turned to look at her everywhere we went. slant
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Thor wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Thor wrote

Well?????

wink

Well, it went OK, I guess. We met up in a local pub first and chatted for an hour. Conversation went smoothly. No awkward moments. The film was good, too, although I should perhaps have used a certain "uncomfortable" scene towards the end (when she cringed and put her hands in front of her eyes) to make a "move". All I did was to put my hand on her shoulder and ask "Are you OK?" with a little smile on my face, and then added "well, it was YOU who selected the movie!". smile

The only problem is that what I'm left with is an uncertainty if this was a date or just a meeting of "potential" friends (we've just met at the occasional party before). I need more time to find out. She DOES have several male friends, after all.

But she's insanely beautiful, that's for sure (she's even worked as a model quite a few times!).

I know the moment in the film you are talking about.
    It sounds like it went really good!If you need any female advice I'm here! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Stavroula wrote
    It sounds like it went really good!If you need any female advice I'm here! smile

Thanks, Stavroula! I'll be sure to consult you the next time I draw up a "battle plan"! wink
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2008 edited
    Stavroula wrote
    Thor wrote
    The film was good, too, although I should perhaps have used a certain "uncomfortable" scene towards the end (when she cringed and put her hands in front of her eyes) to make a "move".

Like I said:

Anthony wrote
    I'm sure it'll be a hit. He'll have a smashing time.

tongue beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    What film was that again?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Body Of Lies
  5. Thanks to my awesome brother, my computer is once again running (we'll see if it will run smoothly enough), but a reboot can do miracles eh?

For now the basics are on it, office to make sure I can be on the internet, media player so I can listen to music and Quicktime so I can download and watch trailers, the rest will be installed later on biggrin

Thanks again BRO punk
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh