• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2008
    Steven wrote
    Well I can tell you who the one on the left is. She's mine, that's who.

That's fine. While she'd be the top choice of mine too, I'll settle with Kate Perry. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2008 edited
    All right, we are all settled then! Steven got the 1st on the L, you the middle and me the R one! I love it when we agree on everything biggrin Ok, who's gonna call first?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Oh yes, and here are the scans!

Steven: Merry Christmas. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Quick, an ambulance!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Anthony wrote
    Oh yes, and here are the scans!

Steven: Merry Christmas. wink

Ouch... my heart...

love
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Steven, I think you need to learn the concept of sharing. tongue
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Steven wrote
    The front cover of the latest FHM magazine.

Although I debated whether or not to put this in the What's Annoying You thread... they're so hot they make me fall to my knees and cry.

Did you buy it already?

Metaphoricaly speaking, yes he did! wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    His day was just made not little, but A LOT BETTER!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Anthony wrote

Stop speaking gibberish man, I can't understand a word you're saying!?
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Steven wrote
    Anthony wrote

Stop speaking gibberish man, I can't understand a word you're saying!?

Does this put it into context better?
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2008 edited
    Bregje wrote
    Is that still the 'Heia Tufte' series or something else? Congratulations anyway! beer

So, last night you were feeling a bit like this?

biggrin

Thank you, Bregje. No, it's not "Heia Tufte!" smile. This is a series where I'm working BEHIND camera. I'm selecting participants to a series about people in various forms of financial trouble, where we send in two advisors to help them out. It's not exactly reality TV. More like "consumer TV" with a human story. It has been very successful this season, partially because of the international finance crisis. It's called LUKSUSFELLEN ("The Luxury Trap").
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2008
    Steven wrote
    Actually, there's nothing cuter than a girl wearing your shirt which is far too big for them (the Morning After Shirtâ„¢). That's a manly piece of clothing.

Ahh! cheesy
    Thanks for bringing back the old days. I was wearing his boxers too sometimes.
    Great feeling. Safe like a little girl, being protected by a man. Hehe.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Boxers on girls are SEXY!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Thor wrote
    Thank you, Bregje. No, it's not "Heia Tufte!" smile. This is a series where I'm working BEHIND camera. I'm selecting participants to a series about people in various forms of financial trouble, where we send in two advisors to help them out. It's not exactly reality TV. More like "consumer TV" with a human story. It has been very successful this season, partially because of the international finance crisis. It's called LUKSUSFELLEN ("The Luxury Trap").

Oh, OK, now I understand what you said about casting. smile
    I think we had a similar sort of show in the Netherlands. What it does (hopefully) is make people more aware about how they spend their money and how they can change certain spending habits if they want to. What I didn't like in the Dutch version was that people got advise about how to do their groceries much cheaper, but in my opinion they ended up not with the best quality food... And what often boggles my mind is people in financial trouble who spend a lot of money on smoking or pets. You know, people complaining on TV while lighting one cigarette after another and you see five dogs walking around... You must have seen people like that as well? I know, it's about priorities and I don't want to judge, but buying cigarettes and not paying bills...?

OK, on topic! Today is December 5th. St Nicholas Eve, always a very nice day, especially for children. smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Boxers on girls are SEXY!

Yet another cue Steven!? biggrin wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Hey!? Why do you immediately think of me when any sexual reference is made??

<ponders>

No, no. You're quite right. devil
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2008 edited
    Don't ENCOURAGE the boy. He's already at such a hormonally unbalanced and testeronally sensitive age.

EDIT:
    Shit.
    Too late.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2008 edited
    I was in Berlin last week for a conference and on the way by taxi from the airport to the hotel was presented with the highly surprising - indeed, unprecedented in my life - sound of a film music compilation being played in his car. Not just any compilation, either - evidently self-made, owing to the eclectic nature of what was included - things such as John Williams's "Celebrate Discovery" piece and the theme from Morricone's "La Sconosciuta". The man had taste! Sadly I wasn't able to tell him, since he wasn't able to speak a word of English (though was more than capable of driving at frighteningly inappropriate speed).

Also, something I meant to mention a long time ago, on my last trip to Florida I went, as usual, to Disney's Hollywood Studios theme park. They play film music all around the park - lots of great stuff, not all of it just the predictable things either - and I actually discovered a WC with piped film music inside it. I wonder - am I the first person to take a shit in a public place while humming along to "Ride to Dubno" from Franz Waxman's "Taras Bulba"?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2008
    A dude took a shit listening to BENJAMIN BUTTON throughout the cinema's p.a system, in the wc as well, the other day when the film was premiered.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Christodoulides wrote
    A dude took a shit listening to BENJAMIN BUTTON throughout the cinema's p.a system, in the wc as well, the other day when the film was premiered.

What?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Christodoulides wrote

This reminds me of the Naked Gun film where Lt Drebin does the same thing during a speech by President Bush (the older).
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Yeap, true story. A friend went to the cinema where the film was premiered (ironically he went to watch Q.O.S instead) and the whole score was being played on repeat in the theater's p.a., also in the wc.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Christodoulides wrote
    Yeap, true story. A friend went to the cinema where the film was premiered (ironically he went to watch Q.O.S instead) and the whole score was being played on repeat in the theater's p.a., also in the wc.

So it made your day better to go into the toilets in a cinema and take note that a guy took a dump while listing to Benjamin Button?

Classic! biggrin
  1. Everybody has their passions, I guess bunny
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2008
    This story was an interesting one, I thought. It's the sort of thing I read in trashy novels and always think is stretching credibility, a bit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2008
    Southall wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

This reminds me of the Naked Gun film where Lt Drebin does the same thing during a speech by President Bush (the older).

Actually it was the mayor of the city, but yeah great scene.

I remember reading an interview of Joseph LoDuca saying he'd once used a public urinal with the guy next to him humming the Hercules theme while doing his own weewee. Made his day.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
  2. Southall wrote
    This story was an interesting one, I thought. It's the sort of thing I read in trashy novels and always think is stretching credibility, a bit.

Wasn't that the seat that Nathan Petrelli took? wink
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2008
    Brocoli biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2008