• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2008
    Hey, it's wednesday and I'm drunk! smile

We just celebrated a very succesful second season of the series I'm casting...our series has become the "talk of the day", and the kick-off of the third season.

Made my day, that's for sure. I wonder how I'll be able to performa good day's work tomorrow! slant
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Is that still the 'Heia Tufte' series or something else? Congratulations anyway! beer

So, last night you were feeling a bit like this?

biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer, feeling any better my friend?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Bregje wrote

shocked
    That even looks like Thor!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2008 edited
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer, feeling any better my friend?

A bit. slant

Thanks for asking smile
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    See? The rum helped! biggrin
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Bregje wrote

shocked
    That even looks like Thor!

It IS Thor! smile
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Oh?
    Hah?
    Hey?
    What?

Bregje the online Master Detective has struck again! punk
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    See? The rum helped! biggrin

I now play for a pub pool league on a Wednesday night ( since 4 weeks ago ), we played an away game last night and I didn't drink except for one port & brandy, we lost abysmally at 5 - 1 but guess what, I was the only member of my side to win cool
    Unfortunately there's no "I" in team.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    No, but there IS tea in it, which is quite British but completely without alcohol.
    Which explains the loss.

(And congrats on the win! Here's looking at you, which from your own point of view would be "at me", which you'll find are both in "team")
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    No, but there IS tea in it, which is quite British but completely without alcohol.
    Which explains the loss.

(And congrats on the win! Here's looking at you, which from your own point of view would be "at me", which you'll find are both in "team")

biggrin

I did tell them but would they listen? No! cups of tea in bone china, waving they're paper doileys while the opposing side are quaffing tankards of ale is just asking for a beating.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Yesterday finally booked our 2,5 day trip to London, to spend New Year's Eve over there (31 to 1 right?). And pretty cheap! I started the idea to go to Oslo, nobody joined, so I thought London was bit cheaper and thought nobody would join. But I was wrong! 6 people from my class last year are going. cool christmas_tree
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Bregt wrote
    Yesterday finally booked our 2,5 day trip to London, to spend New Year's Eve over there (31 to 1 right?).

Oh MAN! Did you book against Central European Time or Greenwich Mean Time?
    You KNOW that compared to the European continent the UK actually celebrates New Year's Eve a day LATER, right?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    christmas_biggrin bunny biggrin
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote
    Yesterday finally booked our 2,5 day trip to London, to spend New Year's Eve over there (31 to 1 right?). And pretty cheap! I started the idea to go to Oslo, nobody joined, so I thought London was bit cheaper and thought nobody would join. But I was wrong! 6 people from my class last year are going. cool christmas_tree

Midnight in Trafalger Square?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Hopefully! Jumping drunk and naked in the fontains. christmas_biggrin
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    <sending mail to Jim Ware; something about video cameras and YouTube>...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    <sending mail to Jim Ware; something about video cameras and YouTube>...

Best. Idea. Ever. beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    The front cover of the latest FHM magazine.

Although I debated whether or not to put this in the What's Annoying You thread... they're so hot they make me fall to my knees and cry.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Steven wrote
    The front cover of the latest FHM magazine.

Although I debated whether or not to put this in the What's Annoying You thread... they're so hot they make me fall to my knees and cry.

Did you buy it already?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    No. Not already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Who ARE these girls and do their mothers know they're out in their undies at this time?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Yeah! Shame on them, they should go grow armpit hair and wear large-sized, manly clothes for God's sake! biggrin tongue tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Well I can tell you who the one on the left is. She's mine, that's who.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Christodoulides wrote
    Yeah! Shame on them, they should go grow armpit hair and wear large-sized, manly clothes for God's sake! biggrin tongue tongue

At least they'd be warm in this weather. slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

At least they'd be warm in this weather. slant

I'd SO want a cold weather to feel the winter actually; it's 20oC right here now and it's almost 20:00. Damn, i want to feel x-massy! Thank God for Desplat's Button.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Actually, there's nothing cuter than a girl wearing your shirt which is far too big for them (the Morning After Shirtâ„¢). That's a manly piece of clothing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Steven wrote
    Well I can tell you who the one on the left is. She's mine, that's who.

Well i have to admit she looks SO good on that cover. Don't know if i'd choose her over this lady here though, also on that cover.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Christodoulides wrote
    Thank God for Desplat's Button.

<childish snigger>

Hehe... hehe. That just sounds very funny. Hehe.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Steven wrote
    Actually, there's nothing cuter than a girl wearing your shirt which is far too big for them (the Morning After Shirtâ„¢). That's a manly piece of clothing.

Cuter? No. Sexier? Hell yeah. Look at that cover.