• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2009 edited
    Audie Murphy

Star of approximately 44 Hollywood films was an American war hero and one of the most decorated soldiers of World War II being awarded the Medal of Honor, Murphy was decorated 72 odd US and foreign medals and citations including 5 from France and Belgium. Murphy's Hollywood career started when he was seen by James Cagney on the cover of LIFE magazine. Murphy's biggest hit film was the autobiographical To Hell And Back ( 1955 ) which became Universal's biggest box office hit, a record that stood until the release of JAWS ( 1975 )

TRUE or FALSE ?

biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2009
    By whom?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I think there was an "add your comment" button pressed before the full post was made.
    Patience, D.
    We shall learn the full truth in time.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2009 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Audie Murphy

Star of approximately 44 Hollywood films was an American war hero and one of the most decorated soldiers of World War II being awarded the Medal of Honor, Murphy was decorated 72 odd US and foreign medals and citations including 5 from France and Belgium. Murphy's Hollywood career started when he was seen by James Cagney on the cover of LIFE magazine. Murphy's biggest hit film was the autobiographical To Hell And Back ( 1955 ) which became Universal's biggest box office hit, a record that stood until the release of JAWS ( 1975 )

TRUE or FALSE ?

biggrin

bump wink I'll continue to bump this EVERYTIME this thread goes off-topic from now on
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Sadly, patience is a gift i rarely possess.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    I think there was an "add your comment" button pressed before the full post was made.
    Patience, D.
    We shall learn the full truth in time.

TRUE! wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    t
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    FASLE, I say.

FASLE!

And next time I might even spell it right.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    TRUE - 1

FALSE - 1
  1. TRUE
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I know a little about Audie Murphy and most of it as I recall is true so that is my answer TRUE
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    TRUE - 3

FALSE - 1
  2. Martijn wrote
    No, but I think Thomas might?

I already appear at the first try, so don't bother wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Audie Murphy

TRUE or FALSE ?

biggrin

bump wink I'll continue to bump this EVERYTIME this thread goes off-topic from now on

^
    as I said....bump!
  3. Timmer wrote

how rude angry

wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    TRUE
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Timmer wrote

how rude angry

wink

tongue
  4. Timmer wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Timmer wrote

how rude angry

wink

tongue

right there, you went off topic

now where's that BUMP?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Audie Murphy

TRUE or FALSE ?

biggrin

TRUE - 4

FALSE - 1
  5. To make things a little even, at least trying

FALSE
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    beer

TRUE - 4

FALSE - 2
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2009
    Steven wrote
    Give the guy a break. He's obviously just tired from all that masturbating!

Dear Steven,

It occurs to me that your comments are extremely rude and harsh towards my personal opinion and views. I really can't understand whether you are making fun of me or serious about me. To be clear with you, if you don't like me or hate me so much, come out, tell directly to my face. With my full heart, i accept. I am not the person who expects everybody to love or like me. I know some people may not like me or some do like me. But the issue here is since the beginning you are so rude towards me. Till now, i can't figure it out whether you are joking or not. I am sorry to say, my friend! this is the Truth.

Have a nice day!

Sunil.
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Are you asking me out on a date Sunil? I thought you'd never ask.
  6. lol
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2009 edited
    Steven wrote
    Are you asking me out on a date Sunil? I thought you'd never ask.

Oh! My dear Steven, it seems to me that you would always love to see my ass being kicked by somebody. Is it not? You always try to be funny and you are the best of the best of the best in comedy. YOU ARE THE BEST COMEDIAN I HAVE EVER SEEN. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Sunil wrote
    My dear Steven, it seems to me that you would always love to see my ass

Guilty as charged.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Steven wrote
    Sunil wrote
    My dear Steven, it seems to me that you would always love to see my ass

Guilty as charged.

May God show some mercy on your ass.. oops on your soul. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    With that kind of material we should form a double act.
    Srsly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Steven wrote
    With that kind of material we should form a double act.
    Srsly.

What do you mean? confused
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Audie Murphy

TRUE or FALSE ?

biggrin

TRUE - 4

FALSE - 1

bump