• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2010 edited
    Anthony wrote
    Ah.

Can you see why that didn't immediately click? wink

Haha, yes, I see. I thought you'd get it though!
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2010
    Am I going mad, or has Knight And Day been delayed by a week? confused
    • CommentAuthortimme
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2010
    It looks like that! And still no clips.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2010
    Clips: http://www.colosseum.de/product_info.ph … well-.html

And got my shipping notification. Yay!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Bull Run sounds cool, kinda reminds me of Scooter Chase from Bolt. cool
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2010 edited
    Yup, sounds a lot like Mr. & Mrs. Smith mixed with Hancock. Still good, even though I was hoping for a 007 type score. Ah well. Chris Lennertz's new one might fill that void.

I'm glad Powell is using a lot more electronics again. They were rather absent during is 2006 stint but have been coming back more and more.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    It's a retarded movie with retarded Tom Cruise playing a spy who falls in love with retarded Diaz. We should be thankful it even has a score wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    At the airport cool Loved it.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    It's a retarded movie with retarded Tom Cruise playing a spy who falls in love with retarded Diaz. We should be thankful it even has a score wink

All these type films should be given to the Djawadi's and Bates's of this world and then we could totally ignore them.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Anthony wrote
    Yup, sounds a lot like Mr. & Mrs. Smith mixed with Hancock. Still good, even though I was hoping for a 007 type score. Ah well. Chris Lennertz's new one might fill that void.

I'm glad Powell is using a lot more electronics again. They were rather absent during is 2006 stint but have been coming back more and more.

Well, it does have a cool and breezy 007 flair, like in 'the villa' for instance.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    DemonStar wrote
    Bull Run sounds cool, kinda reminds me of Scooter Chase from Bolt. cool

Sounded like The Gypsy Kings to me.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2010 edited
    Anthony wrote
    Chris Lennertz's new one might fill that void.

Yeah...

[spoiler]CATS & DOGS: The Revenge Of Kitty Galore[/spoiler]
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2010
    At last i heard the clips.

Mmm... After Mr and Mrs smith and Duplicity, Knight and Day sounds too familiar.

It's what we was expecting.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Nautilus wrote
    It's what we was expecting.

FAIL
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Christodoulides wrote

biggrin

That would make a great quote to put on the DVD cover.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Yeah maybe Varese should hire me too; i am eager to write taglines for upcoming Djawadi / Bates' scores.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKapucka
    The samples are very fantastic ! You wrote that this is such Duplicity and Mr. & Mrs Smith or Hancock...etc. I don't know, but for me there is not two similar score. Every one has an own style.

Powell is my favourite composer since years, but I've never heard two similar album by him. Very unique and creative composer. The best in his job, I think smile (Sorry for my english)
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    Kapucka wrote
    The samples are very fantastic ! You wrote that this is such Duplicity and Mr. & Mrs Smith or Hancock...etc. I don't know, but for me there is not two similar score. Every one has an own style.

Powell is my favourite composer since years, but I've never heard two similar album by him. Very unique and creative composer. The best in his job, I think smile (Sorry for my english)

Welcome wave
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
    •  
      CommentAuthorKapucka
    Welcome wave

Ummm yes and I'm sorry, I forgot to say this I'm a new member, but thanks for the welcome ! :D
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Hi Kapucka wave

Which other composers do you like?
    •  
      CommentAuthorKapucka
    Timmer wrote
    Hi Kapucka wave

Which other composers do you like?

Thanks for the question !

Well, I like Bruno Coulais, Alexandre Desplat, Rolfe Kent, JNH, Armand Amar. I listen other composers of course, but I prefer them smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Ah, welcome aboard then wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    Ah, a man of taste.

not to say that other people don't also have tastes wink
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
    •  
      CommentAuthorKapucka
    In the afternoon I looked around in this site, and I have to tell you it's fantastic ! The articles are very interesting, and the critics are great as well. It's pity that I hadn't discovered it before sad But now I'm here (:

Anyway, do anybody know when the "Fair Game" score will be released ? I curiously wait this piece.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    Kapucka wrote
    Anyway, do anybody know when the "Fair Game" score will be released ? I curiously wait this piece.

now i like you!

Welcome aboard! punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorKapucka
    Well thank you ! smile

Sorry, but is it necessary write a short introduction to the"USEFUL TOPICS (new members: look here!)" ? If it is, I will do it. I don't know exactly because it writes: "Sticky, Closed" So ? confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    It's not necessary; if you want , then you do it, it's your choice but it's essentially nice as we are all a tight community here and we like to know a bit about each other apart a dry nick-name. You add that stuff IN YOUR PROFILE PAGE, info, photo of yourself if you want, stuff like that. The topic's sticky for everyone to see it and closed 'cause we don't add anything more in there, but just in our profile page.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Vrite.
    VRITE!

VE HEFF VAYS OF MAKINK YOU TALK!

Don't sweat it, Daniel. Our friendly resident Gestapo Demetris*) nothwithstanding we're pretty laid back.
    Either write something, or don't. Up to you.
    We do enjoy knowing a little bit about the people posting here, but at the end of the day it's just talk on an internet board. smile

Welcome aboard, Hope you enjoy your stay.

*) Just kidding, D., just kidding. Don't hurt me.
    Again.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorKapucka
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2010 edited
    I don't know, have you ever heard about this, but there is expanded score for The Bourne Ultimatum. I have the Identity and Supremacy complete score, but the Ultimatum ? I was suprised when I saw it cheesy

some information: http://taabou.blog20.fc2.com/blog-entry-136.html
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2010
    Looks like someone has just tracked in the music from the previous films and called it expanded.