• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. moviescore wrote
    "Lady Godiva"
    David Whitaker
    Source: Poster on the film's official site.

Oh, that film premiered on January 25, 2008. It's a pretty nice score by the way...

mc

Congratulations, Justin bunny
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2009
    Call the thread police, Justin's > wave spin < has broken down!! shocked cheesy
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. I'll give myself a spanking. ;-)

But consider it "fresh" news since nobody Mr MovieScore M, reported it earlier.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2009 edited

"Lady Godiva"
    Is it available Mikael?

I was working on it for a while, but the film was a terrible flop and at the time I had other projects I need to concentrate on. I don't think anyone picked it up.

mc
    •  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2009
    justin boggan wrote
    But consider it "fresh" news since nobody Mr MovieScore M, reported it earlier.

LOL. There are many things I haven't reported and trust me, they are not fresh news.

mc
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2009
    moviescore wrote

"Lady Godiva"
    Is it available Mikael?

I was working on it for a while, but the film was a terrible flop and at the time I had other projects I need to concentrate on. I don't think anyone picked it up.

mc

That's a shame slant
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  3. Arlen Faber
    Teddy Castellucci
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1187041/

500 Days of Summer
    Mychael Danna & Rob Simonsen
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1022603/

Source: various Sundance film reviews
  4. Excellent, you solved "Arlen Faber". I had an idea of two other composers, but now the mystery is solved.

Rob Simonsen comfirms "500 Days of Summer" on his website too.

Maybe I got to start finding these Sundance reviews; "500" was a replacement score.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2009
    Exciting stuff.
  5. justin boggan wrote

Rob Simonsen comfirms "500 Days of Summer" on his website too.

Even more interestingly, I just saw on his website that he is scoring Joss Whedon's Dollhouse. I have been trying to find out who is scoring the show forever (and hoping there's a chance that Chris Beck might be involved).
  6. No, Beck's not involved, in fact, the show has a song for a theme.
  7. On an orchestrator's website, he says later this year he will be working with Yared on a French film score. There is no upcoming French film on his IMDB page. What is it? Maybe "Regrets" with whom he worked for the director o na fil ma couple years back?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2009
    I've been told from very reliable sources that John Williams will be working on a new adaptation of Don Quixote in 2010.
  8. lol
    • CommentAuthorEnemyToo
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2009
    Steven wrote
    I've been told from very reliable sources that John Williams will be working on a new adaptation of Don Quixote in 2010.

If that's the Terry Gilliam one then I am VERY excited for that!
  9. "Fake Identity"
    Bill Wandel
    Source: none provided, but he is.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    EnemyToo wrote
    Steven wrote

If that's the Terry Gilliam one then I am VERY excited for that!

Um. Yeah, why not.
  10. "Nina and the Mystery of the Secret Room" (working name)
    Bettie Ross
    Source: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse … =465509178

Her first film score. I requested a friend invite and got it a few months back because I liked her piano music on his page.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    justin boggan wrote
    "(unknown film name)"
    Bettie Ross

Thank you for this very useful information.

rolleyes

mc
    •  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    A very big film
    A very big composer
    Source: I'm investigating.

biggrin

mc
  11. Exactly!
  12. moviescore wrote
    justin boggan wrote
    "(unknown film name)"
    Bettie Ross

Thank you for this very useful information.

rolleyes

mc

Well, if you clicked on the link, you'd find out the film doesn't have a name yet. And you'd hear her work on her main MySpace page.
  13. Then until we know what she is scoring, don't give an information, because it's NOT informative.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Then until we know what she is scoring, don't give an information, because it's NOT informative.

Exactly. Please don't post who's playing a violin on Star Trek as I really do not care.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Guys, did you know John Powell is going to score a new movie? shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I look forward to it.
  14. Well, I'm going to do it anyway, and you can decide if personally you dont' like it. So, get over it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2009
    I don't think we're the ones with the issues somehow. wink
  15. "Starlifters"
    Scott Glasgow
    Source: official movie website.

"Made in Hungária"
    "Outpost" (appearently not the same film James Brett scored)
    Robert Gulyn
    Source: his official website
    •  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2009
    Do you mean Robert Gulya?

mc