• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2013
    You have to love the Chinese! http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/ph … q_460s.jpg
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  1. Prostitude too ugly: Man calls police.

Read about this incredible story in a German newspaper.

http://www.west-midlands.police.uk/late … sp?ID=4795

biggrin biggrin biggrin
    Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
  2. I saw a note posted in a gas station bathroom today that I found funny.

First off it started with a line:

"If you must wash you hands, please ..."

So, they aren't advocating washign your hads and even seems annoyed that "if you must". Apparently only employees must wash their hands.

Then it made note of how they've found the water facet on for days because nobody goes in there -- so now they're admitting they rarely ever go into the bathroom to clean (and it did look like shit). What was ironic about it was that they were lightly chastizing people for doing that, yet at the end they asked how you would like it if that was your house? Well, people tend to clean their bathrooms more often than you guys, apparently.

Then they had the audacity to say this is a service they offer to people at their expense. NO, Florida LAW requires them to have at least one bathroom accessible to the public if they servie food, which they do. The bathrooms also had ZERO compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act ; in fact, they were gated off, with a gate door far too small to get a wheelchair through.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorFalkirkBairn
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2013 edited
    Just seen an add for One Way Static's upcoming release of Don Peake's The Hills Have Eyes. In it they talk about providing the "best possible version" of this score:

- Special Edition vinyl in a gatefold jacket

- Regular Edition vinyl in a gatefold jacket

- Cassette Edition

That last one made me laugh out loud!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  3. That's just silly; you can get the remastered complete score over at Hitchcock-Media Records. Still in-print; I'm not sure One Way Static's is even legal.

H-MR is a legti label that does many other types of song/instrumental CD's; they're only score releases have been Don Peake efforts, including volumes of "Knight Rider".
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2013
    http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/ph … 60s_v1.jpg biggrin
  4. I saw this ad on Craigslist just now:

Tyranasaurus Rex Testicle (Pensacola)

For trade is my dinosaur testicle. Been in the family since the 1800's. Due to recent financial troubles the bank has taken my boat. Looking to trade for another. I know what this thing is worth, so please no low ballers. No pun intended. Open to other offers. Thanks
  5. Yesterday was a national holiday in the United States called Father's Day (self explanitory).

I was standing, waiting patiently for some help from a baker at a grocery store. A big fat lady hands the baker a cake and says she bought it for her dad for Father's Day. She asks the lady to just put "Happy Father's Day" on it. when the baker asks what color, the fat lady says, "I don't care; he's a guy, just make it any color", then walks away to take care of something else.

Man, could she give any less of a crap? I commented to the baker about that, and added, she might as well get his neighbor to deliver the cake too and not bother herself, to take care of more important things like anything else.

(by the way, the baker cared, and said she'd do it in blue)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2014
    justin boggan wrote
    Yesterday was a national holiday in the United States called Father's Day (self explanitory).

What a weird and exotic land you come from.
  6. You're just jealous because there isn't (and never will be) a Steven's Day.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Everyday is a Steven's day my friend wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    lol
    Prize for first laugh of the day to our esteemed Cypriot friend!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    beer <- a good example of how to celebrate Steven's Day
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2014
    Beer alone? Where are the swedish babes?!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Oh don't worry, they're in my basement.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Rubbing the lotion on its skins.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  7. Martijn wrote
    Rubbing the lotion on its skins.

lol

And then it puts the lotion in the basket?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  8. One of the original "Kyle's mom is a bitch!" songs on "South Park" before the movie (I say one of because I recall there being another, shorter and Cartman didn't get to sing but a tiny bit of it):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7pHTBeOEE4
  9. Over here in America police will usually ignore most people in traffic doing minor unlawful acts, such as speeding a little too much, not using your blinker, but if you're causing a big problem, you're number is up.

That's why I was totally baffled by what I jsut saw on my way back.

There's one thing you never do: pretend the cop isn't there and do as you want -- that's a one way ticket to Ticketville. Yet not this time!

I watched as a fancy little silver car going about six or so miles over the speed limit, follow too closely a cop car (clearly and unmistably a police unit -- even rain man could tell), then speed up, practically ride his bumper, then switch lanes without signling (well, he signaled after he was about 80% in the other lane -- as if that was the ONE thing he did wrong the cop might notice).

The little silver car that could then proceeded to continue on ahead, speeding (the police officer was going the speed limit). The cop didn't follow get him! Unbelivable. We litterally have cops in this city, in certain neighborhoods, pulling over and ticketing people for going one fucking mile over the speed limit, but this in-your-face action went unpunished? What, was Wiggum behind the wheel? Geez.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2014
    Maybe they were sexting? smile
  10. Demetris wrote
    Maybe they were sexting? smile

So, you're saying he was trying to enter threw his trunk?

Naughty, naughty.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2014
    biggrin
  11. There is 3% tolerance limit in Germany when it comes to speed monitoring.

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2014
    Timmer did you do that ? http://www.mediaite.com/tv/creepy-spide … -its-prey/
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Demetris wrote
    Timmer did you do that ? http://www.mediaite.com/tv/creepy-spide … -its-prey/

Yes! I can make that happen anytime and anywhere long after your puny flame throwers have run out of gas.

You and Martijn have been warned. devil spider
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    How do your spiders feel about oil? Especially fried, and on fire?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    When they appear it is the person with oil and fire that ends up frightened into flames.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2014
    Android Fans Are Laughing Over This Graphic Showing Why iPhone 6 Is 2 Years Behind The Curve

http://www.businessinsider.com/graphic- … s-4-2014-9
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2014
    What this doesn't show is how well the operating systems are optimised for the devices. Personally, I would still choose an iPhone over android simply because I prefer iOS to KitKat (largely due to iTunes). Not everyone is interested in a phone that has the highest end specs, some prefer user-friendliness. Although I do understand why the iPhone's lack of specs would turn some people off. For me, it's its size that I dislike. (Plus I prefer the design of the previous iPhones to this new one.)
  12. Steven wrote
    What this doesn't show is how well the operating systems are optimised for the devices. Personally, I would still choose an iPhone over android simply because I prefer iOS to KitKat (largely due to iTunes).

yeah

Honestly, Android delivers the superior product these days. But I've been using iTunes so long that it would be a massive pain to switch over now, plus I'd lose all my playcounts... cry