• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2008
    Welcome John wave
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    JohnR wrote
    Thought that I should respectfully post a Hello as I just accidentally found this site following a search.

I will peruse it a bit more but I always like to say Thank You when I visit an informative site.

Welcome, JohnR! wave Please, by all means, if you like the site, feel free to stay! We haven't had many new members recently who actually stick around! wink
  1. hello John, may you find enough wisdom here, and plenty of friends
    if not, at least you're another person who found our site by accident wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    Whee! I'm new.
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
  2. Rian wrote
    Whee! I'm new.

well hello hello, always nice to have more Belgian folk around here, whatever you do, don't listen to Joep all you'll survive wink

Happy to have you here Maxime
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Rian wrote
    Whee! I'm new.

Hi. wave

Also, please tell me that's a picture of you and that you just happen to have a very striking resemblance to Number 6 from Battlestar Galactica.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Aah, Rian frm Last.fm, welcome!

Will you attend any of the concerts in October in Ghent? Or the free one, next week? Let us know, we can meet up with some other people from here. smile
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    I only recently heard that there was going to be a soundtrack concert during the Gentse feesten so I might be heading over, yeah. Very interested in the Clint Mansell concert, but no idea yet if I find someone to accompany me (preferably female). ;p Any idea how soon I should buy my tickets?
  3. Rian wrote
    I only recently heard that there was going to be a soundtrack concert during the Gentse feesten so I might be heading over, yeah. Very interested in the Clint Mansell concert, but no idea yet if I find someone to accompany me (preferably female). ;p Any idea how soon I should buy my tickets?

I'm not female, but Bregt is, ask him biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Rian wrote
    Whee! I'm new.

Whee! Hello wave

I don't believe that's a picture of you though.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2008 edited

rolleyes
    Since when do ppl need *real* pictures? I'll get it down then...
    And btw, I'm male for those who wouldn't realize...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Rian wrote

rolleyes
    Since when do ppl need *real* pictures? I'll get it down then...
    And btw, I'm male for those who wouldn't realize...

No one said you have to have a real pic but it would be nice!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Rian wrote

Yes, well females are a bit rare around here. Film music is a sausage fest after all.

An I'm not female. angry
    Kazoo
  4. Bregt wrote
    Rian wrote

Yes, well females are a bit rare around here. Film music is a sausage fest after all.

An I'm not female. angry

haha wave
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote
    Rian wrote

An I'm not female. angry

biggrin

There is only ONE Bregt! cool

and the world breathed a collective sigh wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2008 edited
    We don't "need" real photos of yourselves, but we are certainly a forum with many members who know each other for years and have also met in real life and we do certainly endorse the use of real photos of ourselves.

Welcome btw!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Bregt wrote
    Rian wrote

An I'm not female. angry

lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Rian wrote
    Whee! I'm new.

Welcome, Rian! wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    Myeah well, Bregt might have seen me maybe a couple of times already (but not personal), since he's been in the same school as myself. You're an MCT/MIT student, no?

I'll see in getting a decent picture up in a week or so, just to make all of you guys happy. smile
  5. Rian wrote
    Myeah well, Bregt might have seen me maybe a couple of times already (but not personal), since he's been in the same school as myself. You're an MCT/MIT student, no?

I'll see in getting a decent picture up in a week or so, just to make all of you guys happy. smile

since you're not female, I'm not interested in a picture anymore biggrin wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Bregt wrote
    Rian wrote

An I'm not female. angry

You're not? Aw crap, should I take the ring back then?
  6. Steven wrote
    Bregt wrote
    Rian wrote

An I'm not female. angry

You're not? Aw crap, should I take the ring back then?

you see, that's why we're banning your ass biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2008
    Rian wrote

Aha, yes I am. Ended MIT just two weeks ago. Are you still continueing?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    Bregt wrote
    Rian wrote

Aha, yes I am. Ended MIT just two weeks ago. Are you still continueing?

No, already graduated from MIT last year. Working in the Kortrijk neighbourhood for about 11 months now. sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Where do you work then? Don't say Delaware. smile
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2008 edited
    Bregt wrote
    Where do you work then? Don't say Delaware. smile
    I wouldn't dare to say Delaware, but I do. ^^
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2008
    Joshua (Icemac0), welcome aboard mate! About time wave beer
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Joshua (Icemac0), welcome aboard mate! About time wave beer

Indeed! beer
    • CommentAuthorWyatt
    I'm not new here, but I haven't post in a long time, so I'm not sure if anyone still remembers me.

The reason I've come back is because I just started looking through some of my old music and realized that I haven't been listening to a lot of film score lately, so I'm just kind of getting back into it now.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Wyatt wrote
    I'm not new here, but I haven't post in a long time, so I'm not sure if anyone still remembers me.

The reason I've come back is because I just started looking through some of my old music and realized that I haven't been listening to a lot of film score lately, so I'm just kind of getting back into it now.

Yeah, I do remember you, welcome back Wyatt wave

What music have you been listening to instead of film music?