• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThomas
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2007
    Does somebody else have this "empty page" problem?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Yeah, the server's been lagging terribly about 10 minutes ago.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Damn!

I'll contact the webprovider again.
    Sorry guys.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2007
    Is it me, or is the site VERY slow today (Friday 7th, from about 15:45 CET onwards) ?
    I'm experiencing a lot of time-outs. sad
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Hmm. I haven't experienced any time outs since last week now.
    Anyone else? Very odd though. We've had more people around on other moments, where it the evenworked fine.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Well, it could be my own connection, even though I'm not noicing any significant lags on other sites.

And it isn't all the time: just now and again for about two three minutes on end, and then it's fine for some time again.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2007 edited
    No, it's all perfectly fine with me too, the whole week (and i've been in the site a LOT of hours this week as well!) Why would it be odd though, mate? I mean if they fixed some settings on the server why would it be odd that it's working fine? wink

I am on 24 mpbs adsl 2+ via router
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    No, it's odd it appears not be working for me, but so far it's OK for you and Bregt, so it's quite likely an issue on my end.

Forget about it Bregt.
    If it's still the case tomorrow I'll get back to you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Ok, thx.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2007
    Bregt, I can't find that particular post anymore, but at some time someone suggested adding a "mark all threads as read" option, so you wouldn't gat pages and pages of threads when using the New Discussions filter.

As the forum grows, I find myself agreeing ever more with such an option as it would make new posts a lot easier to find if one's been away for a bit.

Any chance this is an option that can be implemented?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2007 edited
    I'll try that next week. It's my last weeks of lessons this coming week, and after that I'll rejump and do the necessary changes. Including this Mark as Read. smile
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    And the forum grows fast!
    Kazoo
  1. Yeah, it does. Who would have thought that I would hit the top ten contributors so fast.

Maybe a reason to like Brian Tyler, huh? biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn wrote
    Bregt, I can't find that particular post anymore, but at some time someone suggested adding a "mark all threads as read" option, so you wouldn't gat pages and pages of threads when using the New Discussions filter.

As the forum grows, I find myself agreeing ever more with such an option as it would make new posts a lot easier to find if one's been away for a bit.

Any chance this is an option that can be implemented?

And miss all the genius that has been spread all over while you were gone? No mister, you MUST go through each and every single thing that was posted in your absence 'till the gray mark as unread thingy goes away on its own! Serves you right, you should not be absent for so long again!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    You can be SO cruel, D. sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Yeah; you shouldn't leave me alone next time with the Pawel's and the Jordi's of the world! cry
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Aye, there's only so much onslaught any one man can endure... wink
  2. Why me's? biggrin Can't I just wholeheartedly dislike a composer and voice it everytime I hear him being praised as one of the best? biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    NO!

BRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG ITTTTT ONNNNNNNN kill
  3. Well, we have the opportunity, because I',m just playing another disappointment by the guy biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn wrote
    Aye, there's only so much onslaught any one man can endure... wink

That is correct i guess. We've came out winners through way worse!

Not such a long time ago *hintity hint hint* at a dear, ex (cry) place *hintity hint hint* *cough*
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Y'all realize we're seriously abusing this forum for simple slow-chat, right?

Hey, now there's an idea: we should ask Bregt to implement a live chat option!

Oh ?? Breeeee-heeegt ? ? ?
    wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn wrote
    Oh ?? Breeeee-heeegt ? ? ?
    wink

biggrin

But you're correct. And we are the mods! shocked shame :shuttinup:
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Absolute power corrupts absolutely...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2007 edited
    Chat. Chit. Chat. Shit.

biggrin
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I'm just guessing here, but my gut feeling says that that's a NO, right? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Haha. wink

Not for soon.

It's not that if I don't want something, it shouldn't be there ofcourse.

If some of you want that, and I can find a free, integratable chat application, without Java and such chit, then I'll be happy to do that! And perhaps change my mind. wink
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    In all seriousness I think it's a fun gimmick, and quite novel for a board of this particular interest, but I don't know if it'd bring that much added value to the place.

It's not something -as far as I'm concerned!- that needs researching straight away!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2007
    Time-outs begun again.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2007

A fatal, non-recoverable error has occurred
    Technical information (for support personel):

Error Message
    You do not appear to have MySql enabled for PHP.
    Affected Elements
    MySql.GetConnection();

For additional support documentation, visit the Lussumo Documentation website at: lussumo.com/docs