• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2009
    Thanks Tim. I´ll drink one beer to your health!
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Cheers mate! To your health too beer <-my first beer of tonight wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Kerry's ill in bed, so it's a night in front of the tv for me. Will probably watch a film...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Stavroula wrote
    Home for me as well. I have some health adventures as I've told you, so I'm staying home eating chicken soup.

How are you sweety? Any better?

I am home too with my babe and a dvd movie that i hope won't turn to be crappy again.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    Kerry's ill in bed, so it's a night in front of the tv for me. Will probably watch a film...

sad Get well soon.

Mel was laid up with a nasty cold recently.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Christodoulides wrote
    Stavroula wrote
    Home for me as well. I have some health adventures as I've told you, so I'm staying home eating chicken soup.

How are you sweety? Any better?

I am home too with my babe and a dvd movie that i hope won't turn to be crappy again.

A bit better love, thank you. I had the blood tests today. Results and ultrasounds are for next week. Then I'll know what's wrong.

Southall wrote

I hope she gets better soon! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2009
    If I weren't such a patient, flegmatic, calm, friendly and eventempered fellow, I'd say that two and a half hours on a fold-out chair could possibly be considered quite taxing, and quite possibly specifically mentioned somewhere in the Geneva convention.

The venue was brilliant (and old hospital chapel), but apparently the organizers (judging from their accents either lobotomized French or drunk Bulgarians) forgot to take into account the interesting acoustics of the place (the words "non" and "existent" suggested themselves to me frequently), so the only things that were actually understandable were the subtitled entries.

Ten short films, many of which were silly, too easy or -sadly- very poorly acted (a big shame in the case of a potential winner about a young boy struggling with his sexuality. He confides in his teacher who he suspects is homosexual, only to be rebuffed. However all good intentions of the film go out of the window by the toe curling embarassment to have to watch the actor playing the teacher twitching and fiddling like he has eaten too many beans and is beset by an attack of Parkinson's and going cold turkey after a heroin habit of twenty years, all at the same time, presumably meant to convey sentiments of discomfort on his part.

The best two films were a Bill {lympton short cartoon about a hapless guide dog (quite funny! But a very safe choice: Plympton always is an audience pleaser), and a quite good little Sundance favourite The Attack Of The Robots Of Nebula-5.

In fact, I've just found all the shorts on the web. For free. I could've stayed home. sad
    But then I would have missed the chapel, I guess. And the folding chair. Ow, my poor back. I need a drink.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Off to bed. G'night! wave sleep
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    shocked

...errrr g'night! sleep
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Good morning everyone wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Top o' the morning, tis a fine day tis it not.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Goodmorning lads and lasses! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Stavroula wrote
    Goodmorning lads and lasses! smile

How are we feeling today? smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Better! Still in a bit of pain but more optimistic than yesterday. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote

Just six hours sleep? shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote

Me too - in fact I very rarely have more than that. How long do you sleep!?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Morning T, J, S (glad you are better!) and M! wave
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Southall wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote

I had nine last night. But the average is between seven and a half an eight.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Anthony wrote
    Southall wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote

I had nine last night. But the average is between seven and a half an eight.

Same here. Average 7, at best 8+
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I average 7 on a weekday. ten to twelve easily in the weekend.
    I love sleeping. love sleep lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn wrote
    I average 7 on a weekday. ten to twelve easily in the weekend.
    I love sleeping. love sleep lick

Me too. It's soooooo good on soooo many levels !
  1. Southall wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote

I usually average 6 hours a night - 5 if there's something good to listen to on a playlist. I find that I get more tired if I have too much sleep, e.g., 8-9 hours.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2009
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote

Is that not normal? confused shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    No. It's scary.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Well, I made up for it, I slept from 3.00am until 11.30am this morning.

But I was, very, very drunk spin
  2. Timmer wrote
    But I was, very, very drunk spin

Very, very drunk?

The Fast Show is coming up with some appropriate quotes tonight!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2009
    Yup, it's Friday again.

I'm soon heading downtown to meet my colleagues from the film site I'm writing for - www.montages.no. It'll be the first time I meet them, but I look forward to boozin' around over a few beers and talkin' film with fellow nerds and nerdesses, directors and industry people.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Nerdesses? Are there such things, undreamt of in the hearts of men?
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Martijn wrote
    Nerdesses? Are there such things, undreamt of in the hearts of men?

Of course. Isn't it every nerd's fantasy?
    I am extremely serious.