• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2012
    Nothing does the job of taking beer's place. Nothing. Except boobs. (Also, I would amend Martijn's third piece of advice to 'freezer', in turn changing his fourth to 'Wait for no more than 20 minutes.')
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2012
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Brahma would have filled that spot. But a crisp French Sauvignon Blanc did an admirable job at taking the beer's place.

French? Nah. New Zealand and Australia beats France every time when it comes to wine.

If you can find this one, do try it-> http://madogvin.files.wordpress.com/201 … sb2008.jpg

Peter spin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    plindboe wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Brahma would have filled that spot. But a crisp French Sauvignon Blanc did an admirable job at taking the beer's place.

French? Nah. New Zealand and Australia beats France every time when it comes to wine.

If you can find this one, do try it-> http://madogvin.files.wordpress.com/201 … sb2008.jpg

Peter spin

Sacrebleu! shocked biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2012
    Almost 50 mm rain expected tomorrow (flood warnings in all of Oslo), so I have to enjoy the evening today with an outdoors beers avec mes amis.
    I am extremely serious.
  1. Anyone watching the Opening Ceremony of the Olympic Games later tonight?

I heard that is to go on for 3 hours! I'll catch the headlines from it on the news tomorrow I think.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Nope! Off out to drink beer. beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. Timmer wrote
    Nope! Off out to drink beer. beer

If this was an Olympic sport I am sure that you would be in with a chance of a gold medal! wink
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    biggrin Nah! My reputation far outweighs the reality.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2012
    DAmn,i t's been a long time since I was slighty drunk. Fuck the doctors....it's been a great evening. nice summer weater in anticipation of the big flood rains tomorrow. expensive.....iv'e hade several belgian beers -- chimay, leffe, you name it. it's like $15 for a small leffe blond. geez.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Thor wrote
    DAmn,i t's been a long time since I was slighty drunk. Fuck the doctors....it's been a great evening. nice summer weater in anticipation of the big flood rains tomorrow. expensive.....iv'e hade several belgian beers -- chimay, leffe, you name it. it's like $15 for a small leffe blond. geez.

biggrin
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
  3. We missed you, Thor. biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2012 edited
    I druank Kwaks today, after seeeing Dark knight Riises, and while watching the opening Ceememony. Didn't David Arnold do anytjhing?

Surely, this film does harm the ears. What did yousay?

It was awesom though!
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote

dizzy biggrin beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2012
    Alrighty, then. Been out to celebratie a freidn's birthday. "went well. I wanted karaoke, but i was in the minority. fuk off.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Fack offz!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Yeahm, yeagh, yeah.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Hello?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Thor, RELAX! You're being rude.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Thor & 2 guests, it says. So I can pretty much say whatever I wish.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I want a parrot.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2012 edited
    rolleyes biggrin
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    It's funny, because it's 4 AM and everyone's asleeep. I can say whatever I wish. Of course, when I wake up tomorrow, it will not be as funny.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Hello thor, mashed too! Don't think I'm staying ip much longer.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    smile)))
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  4. biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Someone has been naughty last night, eh Thor?
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    GOOD MORNING THOR AND TIM!
    HOPE YOU ARE FEELING WELL AND RESTED?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2012 edited
    frank
    I am extremely serious.