• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2011
    Well, obviously that the drinks are free of charge.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Steven wrote
    What does booze free mean? I'm confused. confused

Hell.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote

Where? uhm Gimme!!! chicken
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    btw i can't tell you how happy i am whenever i see this topic popping up each week; not so much for the booze (I am a good boy now; and broke) but mostly because it's - at last - Friday!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    How come she sounds like a robot? Has she been smoking woodbines since birth and had her throat replaced by Twiki from Buck Rogers In The 25th Century?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    blame Antares' autotune for everything horrible in today's music industry
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2011 edited
    Martijn wrote

If only!! smile

You've been away for a while, Steven, but awhile back I got diagnosed with a chronic liver disease, which means I can't drink alcohol anymore (beyond a couple of units, max). Hence 'booze-free'.

In fact, I tried out that limit yesterday. I first had the two beers, but then I ordered one more. It was after that that my friends thankfully stepped in to remind me of the severity of the situation, and I went for alcohol-free, despite craving another beer like I've rarely done more. This is insanely challenging for a beer-lovin' dude!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2011
    Well you have to take care of yourself my friend, no matter how hard or impossible it might seem.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Can you drink alcohol free beers? We have some of those.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    It's like piss without alcohol wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Bregt wrote
    Can you drink alcohol free beers? We have some of those.

Yes, I can! Sadly, the selection is crappy in Norway, but I hope to find some in Belgium. If there's ANY country that could have welltasting non-alchoholic beers, it must be that.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Christodoulides wrote

You know nothing! tongue
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Bregt wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

You know nothing! tongue

Well, D has never been to Belgium! smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2011
    Been out with friends. Incredibly drunk.
    Should put something poignant and clever, like "listening to Shostakovitch, giving me new insights into the power of evocative imagery through sound", but rather I think I'll pay some Powell. Or Williams. You know. Emotional stuff.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Did I spell indecribly right?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Should put something poignant and clever, like "listening to Shostakovitch, giving me new insights into the power of evocative imagery through sound", but rather I think I'll pay some Powell. Or Williams. You know. Emotional stuff.

I would say now is the time to play the Shostakovitch, you're in perfect harmony to understand it.....if there's such a thing?

Hell, I'm drunk too. dizzy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote

Hmmmm? I'll get back to you omn that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Tiomkin. Russian too. So should count.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote

Hmmmm? I'll get back to you omn that.

LOL! You spelled bakc wrong!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I looked at that five times or something like that, I can feel myself getting tireder and stuipider by the second.

nioght wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Martijn wrote

90% of my posts since "returning" have been under the influence of Alcohol and Powell. It's a potent and dangerous mix.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Steven wrote
    Martijn wrote

90% of my posts since "returning" have been under the influence of Alcohol and Powell. It's a potent and dangerous mix.

I still haven't read anything as godawful, spelling and grammar-wise, as some of the MT posts I made here back in my drinking days. shame
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I think looking back on past posts are generally quite embarrassing anyway. Especially when you realise you haven't changed much...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I was well pickled last night.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2012
    Going out in a few minutes to celebrate my sister's 29th birthday. We'll be a few people, first attending an improv theater session. Should be fun! Love improv theater.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2012 edited
    Arrived back drunk. Went arse over tit on the frosty driveway. Woke everybody in the neighbourhood with a torrent of loud cursing. Ouch.

beer shame
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2012
    I just got back too. Very cold but not icy....very drunk though dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    We might not be able to share tales of recent ice related injuries but at least we're both drunk. We're like soulmates, you and I.

cool

It may be cold but at least it's an incredibly clear night. I managed to catch a couple of meteorites* before I got back in the house. Probably explains why I wasn't paying attention to walking. spin

*Not literally.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Darn, I was just imagining you hopping around going ouch! ouch! ouch! rapidly passing a red hot meteor from one hand to the other. wink

p.s. I'm sure if I stuck around long enough this morning ( I went unconcious very quickly ) it would have turned into a drunken love fest of "you're my beshtest friend.... ( 'wobbles, eyes unfocused' ).....'EVER" "hic!" shame biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2012
    Timmer wrote
    p.s. I'm sure if I stuck around long enough this morning ( I went unconcious very quickly ) it would have turned into a drunken love fest of "you're my beshtest friend.... ( 'wobbles, eyes unfocused' ).....'EVER" "hic!" shame biggrin

Ha. I'm that sort of drunk too. I don't understand why some people get violent when drunk!