• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2011
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'd love to go see sometime. I didn't know you were into Darts, You any good?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    No, I'm awful. Great fun to watch though. Brilliant atmosphere.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    No, I'm awful. Great fun to watch though. Brilliant atmosphere.

That's what attracts me to it, it's come a lonnnnnng way from the days of "big belly versus even bigger belly" smokey old mans clubs.

They say Darts and Pool go together, not just that they are pub sports but that 'if you're good at pool you're also good at darts', I can tell you that's complete nonsense, I'm rubbish at darts.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I'm not bad at pool, can hold my own against most casual players, but I'm so out of practice - can't even remember the last time I played - so I'm probably very rusty at the moment. I am absolutely hopeless at darts!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    A shame we never had a chance to clear your rustiness when we all met up ( not that I remember any pool tables in sight of where we drank ), maybe some time in the future, who knows? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2011
    I would be out tonight but I have a fucking horrendously sore throat - every few minutes it feels like I'm trying to squeeze a splintered cupboard door down my neck.

And all I wanted was a few pints of beer. sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2011
    I think I read something about Timmer going out to the pub tonight?

Could it be true? Have we finally landed on a common Friday where the both of us are going out at the same time?

Going out to meet some buddies of mine at a pub in about an hour. It's very windy, but sunny and a nice temperature. Time for the first outdoors beer of the year, perhaps?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2011 edited
    Yes you did and Yes I am, outside in a beer garden, the weather here is utterly gorgeous.

...and finally, we're in-synch thunderer punk beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Yes you did and Yes I am, outside in a beer garden, the weather here is utterly gorgeous.

...and finally, we're in-synch thunderer punk beer

Yeah! biggrin beer
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Justin T has done quite well for himself since those days wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Going bowling tonight (am I 16 again?) then off to the pub.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2011
    Friday friday, let's get down on Friday.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2011 edited
    Played a lot of pool last night, 8 games without losing. the nearest I came to losing was while playing this young girl with an extremely low cut top on, very distracting and I could hardly keep an eye on my own shots. shocked dizzy

Tis my belief that pool tables were specially made for good looking girls in scanty clothing biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    young girl with an extremely low cut top on

And yet you WON? you're my hero. Truly.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Life is hard work sometimes wink

The girl wanted to play me a 2nd time but eventually got dragged off by her mates to go clubbing, she was gorgeous, I don't think I could have survived a 2nd round.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    I don't think I could have survived a 2nd round.

biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    How young? iouuuuuuuuuuu iouuuuuuuuuuuuu iiiiouuuuuuuu
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm not good at judging these things.....anywhere between 18 - 20something. I must admit I'm finding it difficult to remember what her face looked like? spin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    anywhere between 18 - 20something.

Perfect. Just perfect.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    p.s. Did you guys stay in last night or something? I get the impression you need letting off of the leash devil wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    I'm afraid you are right shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Trying to save up money for my holiday this Summer means that I'm not going out as much lately - it's hard but I know it's worth it.

As the Easter break arrives, I'll have a few nights out since all my mates will be back together again but I'm not going to kill it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2011
    Heading off to a BBQ later this afternoon at my mate's house. I can't remember ever attending one so early in the year but the weather is more than appropriate at the moment to get one started.

Will probably be hitting the pubs afterwards so it could be very long day/night.

cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2011 edited
    LSH wrote
    Heading off to a BBQ later this afternoon at my mate's house. I can't remember ever attending one so early in the year but the weather is more than appropriate at the moment to get one started.

Will probably be hitting the pubs afterwards so it could be very long day/night.

cool

Wow, almost the exact replica of my plans tonight.

I'm gonna fire up my dad's Weber grill for the first time this season (with my parents gone to our summer house in Denmark, here's hoping I know how to put it together and that there's still gas in the barrell), and invite a few friends over.

We have planned the big "going out" night TOMORROW, but we may swing by a couple of places later on nonetheless, since my parents' house are smack in the middle of town.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2011
    That's great plans you have there guys cool beer

No BBQ for me but I am meeting friends at the pub later.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2011
    I went clubbing last night for the first time. Thought I'd hate it but I actually really enjoyed it.

I've been to places with loud music before, but this must have been a lot louder as my hearing is still messed up 7 hours later. The ringing in my ears has stopped but background noise seems louder than stuff happening directly in front on me. I hope this stops!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    It's a killing situation for the ears, very brutal. It's fun but you have to take care and not do that all the time. With moderation then smile
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    And now my hangover cure...LA Noire!
  1. Timmer wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    going to look to Austria - Belgium. If we don't win it's all over ... again

Eh? Come again?? confused

never answered this, sorry shame

I meant the soccer game Austria - Belgium: 0-2 wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh