• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2011
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! MAY 2011 BE BLESSED! fireworks kiss beer
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2011 edited
    Happy new year everybody!

I hope everything's allright Marcel?

I had a great time in Vosges. We were renting a small cosy, but well equipped house in Stosswihr, close to Munster (of the famous cheese), in between the highest mountains of the mountain chain, close to a small river. Spectacular scenery, loooots of sledging, nice prepared meals, some great hikes, saw lots of mist beds (seen from above, below and inside), a friend had also brought a whole multimedia set (for music), ... I brought some Belgian beers too. A very cosy and relaxing holiday.

On NYE we prepared a nice dinner, bought some white wines from a local winery (the white wines of Alsace), and had brought 140 firework items. Lots of people enlightened some fireworks, but ours was quite big compared to that. biggrin
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2011
    Dear Bregt, welcome back! We need you a bit over at ifmca please have a look and after the awards season's over we will not bother anyone thankfully wink

We want photos!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Sounds great, Bregt, as usual with your holidays. You always get to the "core" of whatever place you visit. I've hardly seen you go into a "tourist trap".
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote
    Happy new year everybody!

I hope everything's allright Marcel?

I had a great time in Vosges. We were renting a small cosy, but well equipped house in Stosswihr, close to Munster (of the famous cheese), in between the highest mountains of the mountain chain, close to a small river. Spectacular scenery, loooots of sledging, nice prepared meals, some great hikes, saw lots of mist beds (seen from above, below and inside), a friend had also brought a whole multimedia set (for music), ... I brought some Belgian beers too. A very cosy and relaxing holiday.

On NYE we prepared a nice dinner, bought some white wines from a local winery (the white wines of Alsace), and had brought 140 firework items. Lots of people enlightened some fireworks, but ours was quite big compared to that. biggrin

Pics!???

What's 'mist beds'?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Valleys filled with mist, I suppose?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    That's what I guess too but Bregt makes everything cryptic.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Yes, that's what I mean. What's the best expression for this then?

Mist = soft
    Bed = soft

Mist + bed = super soft = mist bed
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    dizzy
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    Mist = Fog
    Mist bed = A lotta Fog

Maybe this explains it? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Why is the movie The Mist, called The Mist then? And not The Fog, which is another movie about mist. Am I fogging something?

dizzy spin angry cry
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Bregt wrote
    Why is the movie The Mist, called The Mist then? And not The Fog, which is another movie about mist. Am I fogging something?

dizzy spin angry cry

Yes, you're all fogged up.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote

dizzy spin angry cry

In the mist of life we are in fog.
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    A belated HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody ! I couldn't find the 'right' thread to put my little message in ... lol
    Wishing all of you guys & girls good health and may all your dreams come through in 2011 !

fireworks beer
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Likewise Eric dear! Likewise! kiss
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Timmer wrote
    Bregt wrote

dizzy spin angry cry

In the mist of life we are in fog.

This explanation does not clear up the cloud in my head concerning this issue.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2011
    Having a Newcastle beer now (in the Newcastle beer glass I got in Newcastle!), and going to a Christmas/New Year's party thing with the montages.no gang in an hour. Tapas and drinks on the house. Have promised myself to take it easy, as I'm trying to tone down alchohol this year, but let's see how long that resolution lasts.

So a careful cheers. smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2011
    Alright....not the Friday for peoples, I assume. just returned. Tired and drunk. Business as usual. Trying to mobilize for the big family gathering tomorrow.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    back dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I was even too drunk to go on the board last night. Ended up at a karaoke place....again!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    That's the alchohol resolution down the drain then ... wink
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Indeed. shame
    I am extremely serious.
  1. Be honest though, that resolution was never going to last was it? wink
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thankfully I have never made such a resolution biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    back dizzy

Boy was I shit-faced last night.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Thankfully I have never made such a resolution biggrin

Smart!
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    It has been said shame <--smug
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2011
    It's Friday night! SEX & DRUGS & ROCK & ROLL punk

well, just a boozy night out really beer
  2. Timmer wrote

you really should live in Belgium, then you would be shit faced all week long
    I mean with our plethora of excellent beers wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2011
    Timmer wrote

Dude, we gotta synchronize ourselves! When was the last time we both were going out on the same Friday?

I'm taking it completely easy this weekend (at least tonight)...will be watching some film or something. Boooooooring, I know.
    I am extremely serious.