• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Anthony wrote
    And now my hangover cure...LA Noire!

I assume you're playing the game? Andrew Hale's soundtrack for L.A. Noire sounds well worth listening to.

I received a tweet from Chris Tilton saying that the soundtrack plays quite well in the game itself.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2011
    It's ok I suppose. Nothing has stood out particularly. Not yet anyway.
  2. Listening to the clips I quite like it. Certainly not earth-shattering, but it certainly has that jazzy, noir-ish feel to it that (I would imagine) would add to the whole atmosphere of the setting.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2011
    Festival season begins with a little free festival somewhere close to the French border. A bit cloudy and windy, but good temperatures. Will be a nice evening!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2011
    Came home from work at 23:00 (well. Keeps me off the streets slant ).
    Utterly dead.
    Until I caught the Glastonbury coverage on the BBC, which was just TEH AWESOME.
    Massive performaces, great production...Primal Scream! Playing Loaded! What a rush!

I'm just too tired or I'd watch WAY into the morning.
    What a great festival! I SO need to go there some day (except it looked like minus several dozen degrees with torrents of rain...but hey-ho. Who cares with sun in your heart and port in your gut!)

Had a look, but caught no glimpse of our Tim. wink

Anyway.
    Night-night! punk - wave - sleep
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2011
    Martijn wrote
    Utterly dead.
    Massive performaces, great production...Primal Scream! Playing Loaded! What a rush!

What a great festival! I SO need to go there some day (except it looked like minus several dozen degrees with torrents of rain...but hey-ho. Who cares with sun in your heart and port in your gut!)

Anyway.

That's because I was working backstage Jazz ( It's actually known as the West Holts Stage now but it's more of a mouthful and not as cool as 'Jazz' ), I'd love to have seen PRIMAL SCREAM but , oh well rolleyes , I did get to see CEE LO GREEN ( half of Knarls Barkley ) and he was FUCKING AWESOME! I'll give a little write-up on my Glasto experience when I've finally digested it all. wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2011
    Cee Lo's set was fantastic...but what was UP with that OUTFIT???
    He looked like a founding member of the Powers Of Pain!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Cee Lo's set was fantastic...but what was UP with that OUTFIT???
    He looked like a founding member of the Powers Of Pain!

biggrin

I thought it was kinda Lobster from the planet Barberella cheesy

And yeah! His set was fookin' brill! punk
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Did you see Janelle Monae?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

My Glastonbury highlight, UTTERLY BARKINGLY FUCKING BRILLIANTLY OUT OF THIS WORLD!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Damn. No. sad
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2011
    I'm off out at 8.00, lots of friends, lots of beer............ spin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2011
    I'm mashed!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2011
    Boy but I can feel last night today!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2011
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Utterly dead.

Anyway.

That's because I was working backstage Jazz ( It's actually known as the West Holts Stage now but it's more of a mouthful and not as cool as 'Jazz' ), I'd love to have seen PRIMAL SCREAM but , oh well rolleyes , I did get to see CEE LO GREEN ( half of Knarls Barkley ) and he was FUCKING AWESOME! I'll give a little write-up on my Glasto experience when I've finally digested it all. wink

So I finally, FINALLY, was set up to be in the loop this time and make sure I'd be able to JOIN Glastonbury come next year....but ehhhhhh....
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2011 edited
    Don't believe it Martijn ( particularly anything in the Daily Mail ), every few years Michael Eavis has a 'fallow' year, the last one being 2006 which is already a long time, this year was supposed to be that year but then he decided it made sense to do it the year after during the Olympics ( I do believe that the price of loos and Police are a factor though ), I've been told by those in the know that it's nothing to do with lack of portaloos and policing.

Still, roll on 2013, I'd love to see you there and as a guest of mine we'll dodge the overcrowded site bars and sit back-stage beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2011
    I'm definitely coming next time round. I was gutted at losing out on a ticket this year.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2011
    I fancy a drink or ten tonight so that's exactly what I'm going to do, I'll need my umbrella though, it's really pissing down outside! spin beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2011 edited
    I'm staying at home tonight. My boyfriend is out of town so I'm alone sad . I'll have a glass of wine and relax. Rain! I'd like some rain! It's boiling hot for over a week here!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2011 edited
    I'm currently in my hometown Grimstad, and in a few hours we'll be taking one of my friend's speed boats to another friend's cabin outside Kristiansand (which is about 1 hour boat ride with his speed) and spend the weekend in the archipelago there, with events, BBQs and drinking (non-alcoholic for me). Should be excellent! It's beautiful summer weather today, the sea is calm.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2011
    Hmmm...that sounded like a haiku.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2011
    That sounds excellent.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2011 edited
    Going away for a cabin trip with a couple of friends this weekend. If the weather holds up as excellently as it has the last couple of days, it should be good (even though I feel like crap).
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2011
    Lets hope it makes you feel better. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2011
    Nice Thor! Where are you going exactly? Pictures of the place?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2011
    Bregt wrote
    Nice Thor! Where are you going exactly? Pictures of the place?

Small, archipelago area 1 1/2 hour from Oslo, near the mouth of the Oslo fjord.

The weather wasn't as nice as we had hoped (foggy!), but the cabin was fantastic! I'll see if I can upload a couple of pics.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 7th 2011
    I'm drinking beer.

Cheers me hearties beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2011
    I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go!

Actually, I'm all dressed up and I'm going to a big "friends' friends" party at a place downtown. Close to 100 people are expected to be there. Should be interesting to see how I deal with this booze-free. This used to be my specialty area -- big parties, slightly inebriated, hitting on the girls.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    No knee-knocking and sweaty palpitations......go get em Thor! punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Booze-free? Maybe now you'll actually GET the girls! wink

Have fun! (You will! No worries!)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    What does booze free mean? I'm confused. confused