• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2009
    Off to a close friends this afternoon for dinner, there'll be about 10 of us.

Se yas later cool beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2009
    I feel great today.

Tonight I'm going out and getting drunk and I'm gonna kick serious ass on the pool table, man I feel MEEEEEAAAANNN!!! devil
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    So the first thing you do after you've recovered from being ill is to get drunk? I don't want to preach... but yeah, I'm gonna preach. dizzy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2009 edited
    Steven wrote
    So the first thing you do after you've recovered from being ill is to get drunk? I don't want to preach... but yeah, I'm gonna preach. dizzy

Preach away pal beer biggrin

I'm three cans down the road already wave spin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Are you not worried about your liver? I'm only asking this because I know I certainly am, so I'm not being a hypocrite here. That and putting on weight is the reason I've decided to cut back on alcohol lately. (I have to admit I feel much better, I think I'm just more rested.)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2009 edited
    Steven wrote
    Are you not worried about your liver? I'm only asking this because I know I certainly am, so I'm not being a hypocrite here. That and putting on weight is the reason I've decided to cut back on alcohol lately. (I have to admit I feel much better, I think I'm just more rested.)

A blood test I had a few months back showed that my liver is fine and healthy cool No one in any of my family has ever been an alcoholic so I can take or leave it. The weight issue is another thing altogether, I'd certainly get fitter and healthier by dropping the drink totally.

p.s. The last time I vomited from drinking was when I was 21. I remember it very well because it was my birthday, I almost ended up in hospital with alcohol poisoning, ever since I've known ( an in-built barometer? ) exactly when enough was enough however drunk I've been.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Ah, that's cool. I got absolutely wasted a couple of weeks back, and I had the hangover from hell the other morning... I think it's finally persuaded me to drink in moderation from now on. Literally I've not had a drop of alcohol since, and I'm enjoying not "having" to get drunk if I go to bar or pub. Liberating if you will. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2009
    It'll pass... wink
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  1. enjoying a relaxing saturday

fries, charming movie and now listening to the soccer results
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2009
    Beer....but not too mad.

Pool....kicked serious ass ( probably due to not going mad on the beer )

A sociable but restrained Saturday night really.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Took it easy yesterday, as I had spent the night before that out in the woods with a buddy of mine. Unfortunately, he snored so loudly in the tent that I got about 1 hour of sleep. I had to compensate for that by getting a long night's sleep tonight (11 hours worth!).
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Took it easy yesterday, as I had spent the night before that out in the woods with a buddy of mine. Unfortunately, he snored so loudly in the tent that I got about 1 hour of sleep. I had to compensate for that by getting a long night's sleep tonight (11 hours worth!).

Obviously you didn't take an emergency clouthes peg with you!? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Thor wrote

What's a "clouthes peg"?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    I went on a pub crawl last night in Canberra with a Saudi Arabian guy, a Brazilian girl and a French girl. spin A very interesting and fun night indeed.

Although today I've been suffering bad. slant shame
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Thor wrote

What's a "clouthes peg"?

Well, it would help if I'd spelt it right....Clothespeg or clothespin, a fastener used to help dry washing. You could have clipped one over your friends nose forcing him to breathe through his mouth.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    LSH wrote
    I went on a pub crawl last night in Canberra with a Saudi Arabian guy, a Brazilian girl and a French girl. spin A very interesting and fun night indeed.

Sounds great! punk Did it take you long to ditch the Saudi guy!?? cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Timmer wrote
    Did it take you long to ditch the Saudi guy!?? cheesy

biggrin

Apparently, by the end, I had fallen over at least three times [trying] to play pool. wave
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    LSH wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Did it take you long to ditch the Saudi guy!?? cheesy

biggrin

Apparently, by the end, I had fallen over at least three times [trying] to play pool. wave

LOL biggrin applause
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    LSH wrote

Sounds great! punk Did it take you long to ditch the Saudi guy!?? cheesy

biggrin

Is it just me, or is "a Brazilian girl and a French girl" the hottest sentence ever? (Regardless of whether they were hot or not.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Thor wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Thor wrote

What's a "clouthes peg"?

Well, it would help if I'd spelt it right....Clothespeg or clothespin, a fastener used to help dry washing. You could have clipped one over your friends nose forcing him to breathe through his mouth.

He, he...good idea. I'll try that next time.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Steven wrote
    Is it just me, or is "a Brazilian girl and a French girl" the hottest sentence ever? (Regardless of whether they were hot or not.)

Well, one of them certainly was. lick
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    LSH wrote
    Steven wrote

Well, one of them certainly was. lick

I'm gonna stick my neck out and say it was the French girl who was hot!? biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Timmer wrote
    I'm gonna stick my neck out and say it was the French girl who was hot!? biggrin

Correct. punk biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    FUUUUUUUCK.....

Sorry. A momentary lapse of concentration there. French girls are just so damn hot.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Yes. Yes they are.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    By the rules of brotherhood, I'm obliged to give you a mental five out of respect -> * wave *
    But I still hate you for this.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    FUUUUUUUCK.....

Sorry. A momentary lapse of concentration there. French girls are just so damn hot.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! lick Aren't they just! cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    French over Brazilian?

You guys are odd!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    French over Brazilian?

You guys are odd!

Brazil is full of tranb-sexuals....you are welcome to em tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn wrote
    French over Brazilian?

You guys are odd!

Agree; and chubby fat chicks over this?

Totally nuts .
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.