• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2009
    Steven wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Steven wrote
    Can't stand that annoying twat.

i'd jade her

...wha!?

Aren't we talking about the singer of UK for this year's eurovision song contest?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2009 edited
    You actually voted for this crap?

I only saw the 2nd half of the voting when i got home and during the previous days i saw the video clip and the trial takes of the HOT Turkish chick dancing and jumping around and giving me dizziness in all parts biggrin

Andrew Lloyd Weber's crap, totally unoriginal and thousand-heard recipe of screaming black female singers did nothing for me; but maybe that Jade juicy thing might do under different circumstances biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Christodoulides wrote
    Steven wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Steven wrote
    Can't stand that annoying twat.

i'd jade her

...wha!?

Aren't we talking about the singer of UK for this year's eurovision song contest?

No. We're talking about Andrew Lloyd Webber. ('Twat', ironically enough, is an insult usually reserved for males.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    For a reason i don't know now, i initially read "brat" shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    I didn't care that UK didn't win but the Norwegian entry getting so many points?......get d' fuck! It was pure cheesy awfulness with lyrics written by an 10 year old....ooops! Oh, he was older than that!!? shocked , and that's saying something in a contest full of euro-shite! I wouldn't have given that crap a single point. ( Sorry Thor but I wouldn't be proud of such shit winning, please don't tell me you honestly thought it was good!? wink )

No, "good" is stretching it, but within this particular context, it was definitely among the musically best this year, and certainly on par with - and even better - than most winners the last 10 years. 99% of these songs are mostly crap, anyway, so it doesn't take much to make a difference.

It's basically the combination of a straight-forward pop melody, gypsye rhythms and Norwegian folk music that makes it worthwhile, IMO (I don't care about the lyrics). And that I can even say as much despite the fact that it has been played EVERYWHERE here in Norway over the last few weeks, should account for something. But it's definitely not something I would buy or listen to on my own. I'm just trying to evaluate it from a distance, away from both my own national pride and musical taste.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I liked the Icelandic singer. Mmm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    And i liked the Ukrainian cabaret milf that danced on the poles. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2009 edited
    Dita von Teese?

Wait, no, she's American.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    You actually voted for this crap?

I only saw the 2nd half of the voting when i got home and during the previous days i saw the video clip and the trial takes of the HOT Turkish chick dancing and jumping around and giving me dizziness in all parts biggrin

Andrew Lloyd Weber's crap, totally unoriginal and thousand-heard recipe of screaming black female singers did nothing for me; but maybe that Jade juicy thing might do under different circumstances biggrin

"you actually voted for this crap?"

No, at least, not me personally. wink

But the lovely people of Greece gave our crap the FULL 12 points tongue biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    I liked the Icelandic singer. Mmm.

Yeah, she was cute lick
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Timmer wrote
    I didn't care that UK didn't win but the Norwegian entry getting so many points?......get d' fuck! It was pure cheesy awfulness with lyrics written by an 10 year old....ooops! Oh, he was older than that!!? shocked , and that's saying something in a contest full of euro-shite! I wouldn't have given that crap a single point. ( Sorry Thor but I wouldn't be proud of such shit winning, please don't tell me you honestly thought it was good!? wink )

No, "good" is stretching it, but within this particular context, it was definitely among the musically best this year, and certainly on par with - and even better - than most winners the last 10 years. 99% of these songs are mostly crap, anyway, so it doesn't take much to make a difference.

It's basically the combination of a straight-forward pop melody, gypsye rhythms and Norwegian folk music that makes it worthwhile, IMO (I don't care about the lyrics). And that I can even say as much despite the fact that it has been played EVERYWHERE here in Norway over the last few weeks, should account for something. But it's definitely not something I would buy or listen to on my own. I'm just trying to evaluate it from a distance, away from both my own national pride and musical taste.

Fair do beer

This was the first time I'd watched the contest all the way through for many a year and I'd forgotten what fun it can be ranting, raving and laughing ( mostly laughing ) at this pointless load of tosh.

Bring on next year punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2009
    Tonight´s plans:

Football (on TV) and then out for pool and beer.

Plain and simple.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I'm going to a park with some friends first (here's hoping that it won't rain because I'm donning my leather jacket) and a small housewarming party for my cousin afterwards. Not much alcohol, unfortunately, but I'll get by. I'll have to stay fit, anyway, as our apartment facility has a common garden clean-up at 13:00 tomorrow, and I'm a board member so I HAVE to participate. smile
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Tonight´s plans:

Plain and simple.

That could be most Brits. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Marselus wrote
    Tonight´s plans:

Plain and simple.

Plain and simple, but TOP QUALITY stuff. beer
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Time to go out....pool....BEER biggrin beer
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    vomit

I was meant to attend a BBQ at a friends tonight, but considering I ended up passing out at 2.45am at his last night and I didn't get home until 1pm this afternoon I think I'll pass.

TV it is!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    vomit

I was meant to attend a BBQ at a friends tonight, but considering I ended up passing out at 2.45am at his last night and I didn't get home until 1pm this afternoon I think I'll pass.

TV it is!

Hot chocolate and a good movie? biggrin

See you later beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2009
    Had friends over at my huge balcony with candles, nice relaxing music, good warm chatting, games, chatter, pizza, summer weather and light breeze, and lots of booze. After 4 glasses of OUZO i am severely dizzy right now...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Had friends over at my huge balcony with candles, nice relaxing music, good warm chatting, games, chatter, pizza, summer weather and light breeze, and lots of booze. After 4 glasses of OUZO i am severely dizzy right now...

cool beer

My friend met me at the pub and he'd just come back from Greece, we've just downed a bottle of Metaxa......oh dear dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    at work
    really tired
    ... thing about going to a pub to play pool and have a beer lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Playing pool until 4AM last night, with the appropriate dose of booze of course punk beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Christodoulides wrote
    Had friends over at my huge balcony with candles, nice relaxing music, good warm chatting, games, chatter, pizza, summer weather and light breeze, and lots of booze.

I can almost visualize the scene, nice!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2009 edited
    Marselus wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Had friends over at my huge balcony with candles, nice relaxing music, good warm chatting, games, chatter, pizza, summer weather and light breeze, and lots of booze.

Looking forward to the day i'll have my MT mates over for that!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Looking forward to the day i'll have my MT mates over for that!

smile beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Playing pool until 4AM last night, with the appropriate dose of booze of course punk beer

punk beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

cool beer

My friend met me at the pub and he'd just come back from Greece, we've just downed a bottle of Metaxa......oh dear dizzy

It should be called Metoxic.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

cool beer

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 25th 2009
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

cool beer

biggrin I quite liked it D, surprisingly I didn't have a hangover the next day though I did feel a bit blurry 'round the edges. dizzy wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 25th 2009
    It's a holiday here in the UK, anyone up to anything?

Last night I played in a pool contest and won it! ( totally beer-less shocked )

On a sad note I saw my Russian friend ( some here may remember me mentioning her before, she's lesbian and drop dead gorgeous ), she's changed her name and drastically changed her looks....from a body that was a more 'stacked' version of Kelly Brook she now looks more like Posh Spice with twigglet arms, small boobs and a lollypop head cry