• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2009
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote
    French over Brazilian?

You guys are odd!

Brazil is full of tranb-sexuals....you are welcome to em tongue

Are you serious!? Who cares about transsexuals!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Martijn wrote
    French over Brazilian?

You guys are odd!

Agree; and chubby fat chicks over this?

Totally nuts .

Some of us like more of lifes imperfections over air-brushed perfection.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2009 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Martijn wrote
    French over Brazilian?

You guys are odd!

Totally nuts .

When you come over to Greece you're going to change your mind mate, believe me. Greek babes aren't like the snobby cold Californian chicks or anything. Easy going and approachable, talkative and very pleasant, they'll rock you.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Martijn wrote
    French over Brazilian?

You guys are odd!

Totally nuts .

When you come over to Greece you're going to change your mind mate, believe me. Greek babes aren't like the snobby cold Californian chicks or anything. Easy going and approachable, talkative and very pleasant, they'll rock you.

I'm sure you're right to a degree but I'm also sure it's not wall-to-wall godesses.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Christodoulides wrote
    Greek babes aren't like the snobby cold Californian chicks or anything. Easy going and approachable, talkative and very pleasant

They are.
    Their father, brothers, uncles and cousins less so.
    Generally still carry guns and tend to keep very mean dogs too. sad
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Martijn wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Greek babes aren't like the snobby cold Californian chicks or anything. Easy going and approachable, talkative and very pleasant

They are.
    Their father, brothers, uncles and cousins less so.
    Generally still carry guns and tend to keep very mean dogs too. sad

lol
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    It's not my fault that instead of coming to join us here in beautiful Thessaloniki, you went to experience Greece and its babes over to a rock-island with 10 residents! It's obvious that they would unleash their dogs onto you when stepping in their yard to say hello! tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Martijn wrote
    French over Brazilian?

You guys are odd!

Totally nuts .

Exactly. I hate this shallow attitude to beauty.

It's a shame many people think that 'chubby' inherently means 'ugly' or 'less worthy' than these airbrushed bimbos. Fucking media. rolleyes

There's more to beauty than being 'perfect'. It just depends on whether you're able or willing to see it. Sorry, but one of my pet hates is this notion of 'perfection' as decided by the media. slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I don't care about the media dude; i have a TV i rarely turn on. But I see around me, i see and choose what i like. I care about what i see, before we proceed to what's inside wink

It's ok to like different kind of things after all it's all about personal tastes and choices,i was messing with you; although i'd never go towards that. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Christodoulides wrote
    I don't care about the media dude; i have a TV i rarely turn on. But I see around me, i see and choose what i like. I care about what i see, before we proceed to what's inside wink

As do I. Humans are vain beings, we want to look good and we want others to look good too. But I don't believe beauty is a quantitative thing. 'Perfection' is purely subjective and certainly not something decided by the masses.

I agree, those pictures are hot. But I don't think they are the pinnacle of beauty, I don't think every woman should look like that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Do they have Looza ACE in Greece too? Only then it may be completely worth to move.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    What IS Looza Ace?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Flashy orange coloured juice, with carrots, oranges, passion fruit, banana, and some 10 other fruit juices.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I'm pretty sure Greece has orange juice.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I'm pretty sure Greece has blenders too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    cry
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    I'm pretty sure Greece has blenders too.

"benders!?.....oh shame I'll get my glasses
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote
    French over Brazilian?

You guys are odd!

Brazil is full of tranb-sexuals....you are welcome to em tongue

Are you serious!? Who cares about transsexuals!

I was just joshing biggrin

When it comes to bootylisciousness the South American female posterior is unbeatable, I've only been to Bolivia but the J-Lo gene is very strong in that country lick cool

If I remember right, Martijn's been to Rio De Janeiro which is known for the body beautiful.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Norway has a reputation for an unusually large percentage of good-looking females. Most tourists are stunned by this when they come here. I've often received questions a la "where are all the ugly girls?" from visitors.

While that is all nice and well, one should also remember that our girls are some of the most independent and self-aware on the planet. Just a littel FYI for budding tourists wanting to hit on our female population....especially those that come from cultures where male interest is, let us say, more "expected"! wink
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Norway has a reputation for an unusually large percentage of good-looking females. Most tourists are stunned by this when they come here. I've often received questions a la "where are all the ugly girls?" from visitors.

While that is all nice and well, one should also remember that our girls are some of the most independent and self-aware on the planet. Just a littel FYI for budding tourists wanting to hit on our female population....especially those that come from cultures where male interest is, let us say, more "expected"! wink

I can vouch for that, I think I've mentioned to you before Thor of my adventures with two Norwegian girls many a year ago, neither of them were at the back of the queue when it came to looks lick cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    [I can vouch for that, I think I've mentioned to you before Thor of my adventures with two Norwegian girls many a year ago, neither of them were at the back of the queue when it came to looks lick cool

Yeah, I remember that. Good-looking girls and expensive beer...those were the two main impressions you took home to England, right? wink
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Thor wrote

Not that I made a move or so, but yes, there was a high rate of good looking girls there. An they were mostly very talkative, an interested from where we were, etc. But Norwegian students are so spoiled! How much money do you get!

What was also weird was that like 50% of the young people (in Bergen at least) wore a headphone while walking through the city, all from the same brand we noticed.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2009 edited
    Thor wrote
    Timmer wrote
    [I can vouch for that, I think I've mentioned to you before Thor of my adventures with two Norwegian girls many a year ago, neither of them were at the back of the queue when it came to looks lick cool

Yeah, I remember that. Good-looking girls and expensive beer...those were the two main impressions you took home to England, right? wink

Yeap! We ended up traveling around Europe and I came extremely close to one of them and very nearly moving to Norway ( Sande ).
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2009
    Played kick ass pool in a very crowded pub tonight, got to the final and destroyed the "favourite" ( half Thai / half English Jack who really is very VERY good ) leaving him with six balls on the table and pocketing £50 cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anyone up to anything interesting today? Here in Britain it's a Bank Holiday Monday but compared to the weekend it's dull and overcast.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Nope, Saturday has been the best day this weekend.

I got a bunch of new CDs, went into Reading (Reding to all you non-British! tongue ) with my mate and did some shopping, then went to a bar and had a few drinks. Came back from Reading and dropped him off at home, then I drove to a pub another one of my mates works at.

Had a drink there and then when he finished his shift we went to his and had some weird waffle/burger combination* for dinner. Then went to another pub and had a drink there and then finally came home and watched S.W.A.T.

*Bottom upwards it was bun, waffle, burger, cheese, waffle, burger, cheese, bun. Tasty. lick
  1. Bregt wrote
    Thor wrote

Not that I made a move or so, but yes, there was a high rate of good looking girls there. An they were mostly very talkative, an interested from where we were, etc. But Norwegian students are so spoiled! How much money do you get!

What was also weird was that like 50% of the young people (in Bergen at least) wore a headphone while walking through the city, all from the same brand we noticed.

come on, there are beautiful women everywhere, you just have find them smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2009
    That pop quiz I've mentioned many a time....I'm chairing it tonight. I've even sneaked in an audio round of film music cool