• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2009
    biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2009
    Brilliant night because....

a) I won £50 in a pool contest

and....

b) After the contest was over I bumped into a group of old friends I hadn't seen for a long time.

c) There goes the no booze thang rolleyes biggrin beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2009
    Timmer wrote
    c) There goes the no booze thang rolleyes biggrin beer

Nice try though biggrin
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2009
    DRINK!!! POOL!!!! DESTROY BRISTOL!!!!!

I'm off out in exactly 10 minutes punk
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Timmer wrote

have a good time!
    good luck!

glad I got to say bye before you went. smile

wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote

And you wonder why they tied you up so you couldn't watch GODZILLA films?! wink beer
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I'm revising my thesis subject, and making a new planning.
    IHML.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2009
    Thor wrote
    Timmer wrote

And you wonder why they tied you up so you couldn't watch GODZILLA films?! wink beer

shocked dizzy biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2009
    Off out tonight for pool and beer biggrin .....so what's new!? rolleyes wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Revision is the mother of knowledge we say in Greece so you're good Tim!

One more night home alone... I'm bored! I think I know what I'll do. I'll pull a chair on my balcony, light some candles, drink some nice red wine and listen to music while reading an e-book in my new netbook. I prefer printed books but my netbook is pretty new and I can't resist!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Sounds very idylic Stavi, romantic even.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Stavroula wrote

One more night home alone... I'm bored! I think I know what I'll do. I'll pull a chair on my balcony, light some candles, drink some nice red wine and listen to music while reading an e-book in my new netbook. I prefer printed books but my netbook is pretty new and I can't resist!

Holy. I'd love to have a balcony too, and have evenings like that. Do you still have the view on the mountains? smile

Seriously, balconies are the best things ever invented (after the invention of the western toilet).
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Well, it is Tim... I feel like the bored maiden in distress waiting for her knight who will hopefully be here next weekend.
    But I will be ungrateful if I didn't admit that I like it. I like being able to do these things. smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Stavroula wrote
    Well, it is Tim... I feel like the bored maiden in distress waiting for her knight who will hopefully be here next weekend.
    But I will be ungrateful if I didn't admit that I like it. I like being able to do these things. smile

I treasure the moments I have to myself, reading and listening to music, I love those little romantic moments like that.

And of course, a little separation makes the heart grow fonder smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    I know what you mean... I'm 27 and it's the first time in my life that I'm leaving alone. That I can listen to music and read into the night without caring about anything.
    And I appreciate the sweet torture of not having seen the other half of your heart for some days, of not having felt the touch that makes you weak... What sweets thoughts , how treasured moments...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Lovely sentiments Stavi, I hope your man truly appreciates you?
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    I want to believe he does... you see I'm the emotion in our relationship, he is the logic.
  1. But he IS emotional to you at times, right? smile
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Yes, Pawel my friend, he is! Most of the times. smile
  2. OK, then it is a case of being a guy, being the "logic". smile
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote

What a coincidence...me too! Good luck, and lots of beer beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote

What a coincidence...me too! Good luck, and lots of beer beer

punk bhangra punk
    punk bhangra punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2009
    Bregt wrote
    Stavroula wrote

Holy. I'd love to have a balcony too, and have evenings like that. Do you still have the view on the mountains? smile

Seriously, balconies are the best things ever invented (after the invention of the western toilet).

Bregt darl I just read your post! Sorry for answering so late. Yes, I still have view of the mountains and the moon rising above them is a breathtaking sight!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    The cocktails served yesterday apparently were called "attitude adjusters".
    They were.
    In an equilibruim-challenging manner.

Bloody hell.

I'm back to bed.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Attitude adjusters? They didn't adjust to your attitude then?

biggrin
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    punk bhangra punk
    punk bhangra punk

Hey, this is new! Our dance with some audience! biggrin

Martijn wrote
    The cocktails served yesterday apparently were called "attitude adjusters".

biggrin
    Recipes please?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2009
    Boy did I get smashed yesterday on the festival site followed by a prolonged pub session when I got back into Bristol. I can remember playing a game of pool ( badly ) and some young girl flirting with me outrageously ( she must have been drunk!? ) and to top it off I went on this board in the wee hours and wrote a few postings that I've re-read and they actually make sense!?! shocked cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2009 edited
    Timmer, my friend, you DO know you owe us MANY PHOTOS here in mt's gang? Let's start off with that HOT EXOTIC FEMALE FRIEND OF YOURS! angry
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2009 edited
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer, my friend, you DO know you owe us MANY PHOTOS here in mt's gang? Let's start off with that [b]HOT EXOTIC FEMALE FRIEND/b] OF YOURS! angry

We're British, dude. Do you really have your hopes up despite all the hot Greek women you have around?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2009
    Anthony wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer, my friend, you DO know you owe us MANY PHOTOS here in mt's gang? Let's start off with that [b]HOT EXOTIC FEMALE FRIEND/b] OF YOURS! angry

We're British, dude. Do you really have your hopes up despite all the hot Greek women you have around?

With this hot weather England is full to the brim with hot chicks lick cool