• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2010
    Will do.

I'm off on Wednesday. I'll be staying untill Sunday.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2010
    Keep us updated on the fun biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2010
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    CONAN has almost finished playing and then I'm out tonight ( for the first Sunday in quite awhile ) to bust some chops on the pool table.

Went out with £25......came back with £70+ biggrin punk cool

Off to play again tonight with hopes of a repeat biggrin cool

Not quite, two contest, I won the first one and got knocked out in the second.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2010
    Feeling just a little bit fucking hungover today.

Yesterday we had a sort of staff 'do' at work with turkey dinner and free bar. Then it was straight to the pub. 12 hours of constant drinking. Not feeling well.

shame slant
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2010 edited
    That will teach you. wave <--accusatory finger

well, at least for a day or two biggrin wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2010
    And less than 24 hours later... I'm in exactly the same state. spin

Merry Christmas! dizzy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2010
    LSH wrote
    And less than 24 hours later... I'm in exactly the same state. spin

Merry Christmas! dizzy

biggrin punk beer applause
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2010
    Off to Mel's family for Christmas dinner later this afternoon, later we'll come back to mine joined by Mel's sister and we'll drink beer, port etc and eat cheeses and biscuits and watch 'Kick Ass' on DVD.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2010 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Off to Mel's family for Christmas dinner later this afternoon, later we'll come back to mine joined by Mel's sister and we'll drink beer, port etc and eat cheeses and biscuits and watch 'Kick Ass' on DVD.

Appropriate Christmas viewing, eh? wink What will you be eating?

Did all the obligatory things yesterday - TV specials, sandwiches and cookies at grandparents' place, church, dinner (rib steak) w/aquavit and beer, desert w/port, gifts, coffee w/cognac. Having grandparents over in about an hour, as well as aunt+uncle and cousins in addition to my own family. Smorgasboard thingie. If I'm up for it (feeling a bit under the weather), I'm going out for a few beers with a few friends tonight.

Business as usual, in other words.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Sounds good Thor, hope you feel better soon though.

Our dinner will be roast beef and a roast chicken and all the vegetables that go with it lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Mmmmm... lick
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2010 edited
    We decided to eat out this year even though I had offered to take command of the dinner. My dear mother refused (not because I can't cook... I think) and we went to a lovely restaurant with about a dozen and a half other family members. In addition I opted to break with tradition and go for the fish main course which was on offer... a fillet of seabass on a bed of baby spinach with prawns and a peppered seafish sauce. Had a nice bottle of wine alongside too. It was all absolutely gorgeous. We got back about an hour ago and now we're just sitting around drinking wine and beer. Tomorrow I'm meeting some friends for a proper piss-up but today has been very pleasant indeed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2010 edited
    Sounds absolutely delicious.

I ended up NOT going out on the town, but sitting up talking to my sister and her boyfriend (after my parents had gone to bed) with a selection of great beers - one Estrella, one Birra Morretti, one Pilzner Urquell, one Monty Python's Holy (Gr)ail, a delicious white wine and various other things.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2010
    It's 3.15 AM and I'm utterly bollocks.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2010
    So, what are people up to tonight?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    see the friday topic !
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I accidently put it here.....ignore.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2011
    Off out again tonight for a quiet drink with a couple of friends.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2011
    Brunch. Need fry-up.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2011
    Taking it easy tonight, pool contest and a friends birthday tomorrow, a couple of beers, TV? Film? Music? I'll decide.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2011 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Taking it easy tonight, pool contest and a friends birthday tomorrow, a couple of beers, TV? Film? Music? I'll decide.

You wrote that one hour ago...i.e. midnight. You usually start your evenings that late? smile
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2011
    No, my evening was already underway smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2011
    Played in two pool competitions last night, lost the first one but got revenge in the second and went on to win cool

I also watched the Masters Snooker on TV ( in the pub ), the first time the final has been contested by Asian players ( Ding Jungui and Marco Fu ), apparently the audience in China was 100 million.
  1. Not many then? Just a minority sport.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2011
    So tonight a group of us are going out to celebrate a friend's birthday by dining at a fantastic Thai restaurant in the city followed by what I can only expect will be a session of heavy drinking and rather silly behaviour.

beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    LSH wrote
    So tonight a group of us are going out to celebrate a friend's birthday by dining at a fantastic Thai restaurant in the city followed by what I can only expect will be a session of heavy drinking and rather silly behaviour.

beer

cry <-steeped in self pity

Have a great night!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    LSH wrote

beer

Cheers. Have a Singha for me!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2011 edited
    Found a place where they sell Singha beer wholesale, so not at horeca prices!
    3.50 Euros vs. 0.98 cents. biggrin

Not a beer drinker at all, but a Singha with some Thai or other Asian hot food goes down a treat!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I like Singha, Kingfisher and Tiger lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2011
    Mmm... Tiger beer. lick

Certainly made my 15 hour transit in Changi more comfortable.