• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2008 edited
    Steven wrote
    I really feel very.....close to Timmer lately. Don't know how to explain it really, it's just there...i am feeling it in my heart and body...

WTF?!?! TIMMER?! shocked

( biggrin )
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Hey, Timmer's an alright guy once you get to know him. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2008
    shame
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ???
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    He said you suck! No really, it's true. shocked
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    He said you suck! No really, it's true. shocked

He probably really will now, when he see's how I dissed Z****r's The R*** over at 'Now Playing' biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Nice one Steven mate; scroll up biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    YIPES! shocked

Where's the runawayveryfast icon? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    NP Fiesta (The Pogues)
    Full of spanish trashy clichés but the music is so damned addictive.

Funny to watch them playing all drunk in concert. I can´t barely understand a word; damn irish people, hard to understand sober, almost impossible when drunk.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 29th 2008 edited
    NP : BLOW BY BLOW - Jeff Beck

cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 29th 2008
    NP : SYMPHONY # 5 - Ralph Vaughan Williams

OMG!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2008
    NP : SEVENTH TREE - Goldfrapp

My first listen and Ohhhhh boy this album is sooooooo good! lick

5 / 5 easy! cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Can't stand Goldfrapp. Yep, I needed to let you know that! tongue biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bully for you rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2008
    NP: LES ORGUES HISTORIQUES (various) - CD 3: Apparatus Musico-Organisticus (1690)
    "Douze toccatas pour orgue" by Georg Muffat. Performed by René Saorgin.

Yeah, lots of credits to be covered. This is wonderful church organ music, perfect for Sunday listening.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2008
    NP: KING ARTHUR (Henry Purcell), Deller Consort, The King's Musick, Alfred Deller

One of the best from the restoration.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Timmer wrote

Dutoit's is the best version IMO cool

Have you listened to very much classical Ravi?

Not much, I prefer scores. I only listen sometimes to Mahler's Symphony 1 (especially movement IV), Beethoven's 5th symphony and Holst's Planets (you can see I like DRAMATIC music biggrin ) Not much into classical otherwise.
    • CommentAuthorJuPe
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2008 edited
    NP: The Finnish nominees for the Eurovision Song Contest 2008

Last Saturday the people of Finland voted Teräsbetoni to be the representant of Finland in the ESC 2008. I'm now watching the nominated performances again from youtube. This year there were many good songs in my opinion but I think that Teräsbetoni was a quite good choise. They aren't so serious and their performance made me smile. You can listen the song "Missä miehet ratsastaa" here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJE4uAd4qL4
    My other favourites were Vuokko Hovatta and Jippu. I think that Vuokko Hovatta's song "Virginia" was the best song this year and I also like her pure voice. It was a shame it wasn't chosen. You can listen the song here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUBgzYPKuMg
    Jippu is a very likeable person and I also like her voice. I thought the song was beautiful too but many people complain about her singing style. I don't think she would have been succesful in Europe if she had been chosen. You can listen the song "Kanna minut" here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR2RiIIpQkM
    We'll see how Teräsbetoni catches on in Europe but I personally wish them luck. "Hevillä ei hävitä!" (Finnish saying: You don't lose when you're playing heavy metal)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    DemonStar wrote
    Timmer wrote

Dutoit's is the best version IMO cool

Have you listened to very much classical Ravi?

Not much, I prefer scores. I only listen sometimes to Mahler's Symphony 1 (especially movement IV), Beethoven's 5th symphony and Holst's Planets (you can see I like DRAMATIC music biggrin ) Not much into classical otherwise.

I think you're really missing out, but on the other hand there is just so many works to listen to.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    JuPe wrote
    NP: The Finnish nominees for the Eurovision Song Contest 2008

Last Saturday the people of Finland voted Teräsbetoni to be the representant of Finland in the ESC 2008. I'm now watching the nominated performances again from youtube. This year there were many good songs in my opinion but I think that Teräsbetoni was a quite good choise. They aren't so serious and their performance made me smile. You can listen the song "Missä miehet ratsastaa" here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJE4uAd4qL4
    My other favourites were Vuokko Hovatta and Jippu. I think that Vuokko Hovatta's song "Virginia" was the best song this year and I also like her pure voice. It was a shame it wasn't chosen. You can listen the song here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUBgzYPKuMg
    Jippu is a very likeable person and I also like her voice. I thought the song was beautiful too but many people complain about her singing style. I don't think she would have been succesful in Europe if she had been chosen. You can listen the song "Kanna minut" here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR2RiIIpQkM
    We'll see how Teräsbetoni catches on in Europe but I personally wish them luck. "Hevillä ei hävitä!" (Finnish saying: You don't lose when you're playing heavy metal)

It's a pointless contest that is little more than political point scoring.

A noble fun idea gone rotten.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote

Yup, it's become more like Eastern European Song Contest, since every Eastern European country votes on each other no matter what.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Timmer wrote

Yup, it's become more like Eastern European Song Contest, since every Eastern European country votes on each other no matter what.

Yep!

I couldn't stop rolling my eyes and synically laughing last time I watched it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2008
    Just for a change... NP: The Root of All Evil by Dream Theater

It's Rockin' punk
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote

My first listen and Ohhhhh boy this album is sooooooo good! lick

5 / 5 easy! cool

Yep! still excellent.

Reading at FSM it seems Lukas Kendall is a bit of a Goldfrapp fan, it's good for him to be in such illustrious company! cool wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2008 edited
    NP : THE BEYONDNESS OF THINGS - John Barry

Just saw an absolutely gorgeous sunset from my window just now and couldn't help skipping forward a few tracks on this album to Gifts Of Nature for a beautiful marriage of natural images and life affirming music.

Possibly one of the most beautiful tracks Barry has ever written.

Sublime. cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    NP: MATTHÄUS-PASSION (J.S. Bach)

Getting through this whole thing is a little bit like eating too much cotton candy in an amusement park, but it's delightful stuff nonetheless.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2008 edited
    NP: EVE (Alan Parsons Project)

Has everything - those classic and funky instrumentals and those lovely minor-mode ballads!
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2008
    NP : SYMPHONY # 5 - Ludvig Van Beethoven

Possibly one of the earliest pieces of music I was familiar with as a child.

cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2008
    NP : AN ALPINE SYMPHONY - Richard Strauss

A Nietzchean powerhouse of a piece.

Brilliant! punk
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2008 edited
    edit

about to play something but tiredness descended

sleep