• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2009
    sdtom wrote
    I really have little to do with Facebook.
    Thomas

Same here. It is a big privacy muddle. The default settings are horrendous. One has to disable ad-block in order to change some of the privacy settings. Crazy!
    I do have a FB profile but so far I've only logged in to accept friend requests (mostly the folks at SST)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Very, very sad news.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2009
    Sorry to hear that also
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    The fact that children around me get the oink oink thingy and I'm starting to get worried and annoyed! There is talk about closing schools earlier for Xmas but I'm afraid most of us will have gotten sick until then.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I can't get the Main Title Of The Week to play. sad
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    What is it?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    It should be this little tribute, but apparently YouTube has disabled this clip being embedded, so it won't play from MT's front page.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I see what you mean!

It's a lovely little tribute and reminded me that I haven't played The Blue Lagoon for a long time.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2009 edited
    I cut my hand badly and I'm in pain and bleeding. It's not so deep as to need stiches but it's as annoying as hell. cry
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    That's the second time, if memory serves... sad

What do you DO?
    Try and bake Lady Fingers? sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    bounce

That had me almost in stitches. Here at work.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    I was making a cake and needed some orange skin. And along with the orange .... you can guess the rest rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Since my stroke I don't use things like graters etc. I'm just not coordinated enough anymore.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    sdtom wrote
    Since my stroke I don't use things like graters etc. I'm just not coordinated enough anymore.

Perhaps you need a SlapChop!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    funny
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Stavroula wrote
    I was making a cake and needed some orange skin. And along with the orange .... you can guess the rest rolleyes

I suggest you never take up a career as a butcher.

Tim's top tip of the week.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Steven wrote
    sdtom wrote

Perhaps you need a SlapChop!

That's a cool invention, except that it takes forever if you're going to have a larger amount chopped up than what fits in the palm of your hand....which goes for most adult dinners, I would assume.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Who cares about the product, that video is amazing! biggrin (For the wrong reasons of course.)
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    WANT biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    We have one. Seriously, there's nothing they can't do. And if you need big portions, you know what you do? You place what you can in the SlapChop and you move onto the next load! shocked (That's right ladies, I lead an exciting life just like in the commercial.)
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Do you have the worlds biggest microphone for no reason coming out of your head too?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    You're gonna love my nuts!

(But back to your original point, no, no I don't.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    I have one of those slap choppers. It all looks so fancy and easy. But as with just about any of these kinds of products, it ends up in the back of the closet never being used.

I must admit I got inspired by that commercial though. Think I'll buy some vegetables tomorrow, so I can do some salad experiments.

Peter cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2009
    With I.E. 7 this morning my home page is gone. In a weird way I can access it but I guess the next step is to take it out and reinstall it and see if that will help.
    Thomas
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    And the affected foot from the stroke I fear will have to be looked at by a doctor as the nails are all turning black, something that shouldn't be.
  1. sdtom wrote
    And the affected foot from the stroke I fear will have to be looked at by a doctor as the nails are all turning black, something that shouldn't be.

Tom, get to the doctor as soon as you can.

How's the sensation in that foot? Is it cold or hot? When you depress the skin on a toe, how long does it take for the colour come back to the blanched area?

I'm no medical doctor but you may have some circulatory problem that may need looking at asap.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    CRIPES! You've not been trekking Antarctica lately have you Tom?

Get it checked ASAP Tom, to me it sounds like your toes are dying.
  2. Timmer wrote
    CRIPES! You've not been trekking Antarctica lately have you Tom?

Get it checked ASAP Tom, to me it sounds like your toes are dying.

I didn't want to be that alarmist. But, Tom, you do need to get this seen to as soon as possible.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn