• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2009 edited
    That's what you do when you're full of complexes, a useless individual. He probably has a mini-dick. Or his fat smelly uncle raped him in his mother's basement when he was little. I surely wish he did anyway.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2009
    BhelPuri wrote
    That guy was arrested and the dog is safe (but still under watch for full recovery). It happened in Lithuania a few days back.

That's good news, BP.

Found this news link: http://www.ohmidog.com/2009/11/18/dog-t … lithuania/

Peter
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2009
    Ouch. I HATE animal cruelty. Makes me sick to my stomach. Didn't need to see that, just as I don't need to see cynical fur traders treat their captured animals like shit. sad
    I am extremely serious.
  1. plindboe wrote
    BhelPuri wrote
    That guy was arrested and the dog is safe (but still under watch for full recovery). It happened in Lithuania a few days back.

That's good news, BP.

Peter

yes I read he was arrested and that the dog was going to make it
    but still, this fuck deserves nothing but the same treatment, and I'll be there to record the bloody thing from second 1

eye for an eye twit
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    plindboe wrote
    BhelPuri wrote

That's good news, BP.

Peter

yes I read he was arrested and that the dog was going to make it
    but still, this fuck deserves nothing but the same treatment, and I'll be there to record the bloody thing from second 1

eye for an eye twit

Exactly my reaction too when it comes to such loosers. There should be no mercy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Good to see the f****ng bastard has been arrested. I say zero tolerace for such people.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Unfortunately you come across stories like this, I prefer not to post them as all you can do is feel impotent anger.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Christodoulides wrote
    That's what you do when you're full of complexes, a useless individual. He probably has a mini-dick. Or his fat smelly uncle raped him in his mother's basement when he was little. I surely wish he did anyway.

Lovely, Demetris.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Oh yes indeed! :evil:
  2. Timmer wrote
    Unfortunately you come across stories like this, I prefer not to post them as all you can do is feel impotent anger.

I think we all remain calm I think smile
    but good and bad stories occur all the time, I think it's just important to tell them, shows everybody how the world works and thinks of everything
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Timmer wrote

I think we all remain calm I think smile
    but good and bad stories occur all the time, I think it's just important to tell them, shows everybody how the world works and thinks of everything

We know how the world works. And stories like this certainly don't leave me calm.

I'm with Timmer, unless there's room for discussion (which there isn't in this case), there's little point in posting them. These things make me genuinely depressed and angry.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Like Tim I'd rather not even know about it anymore.
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    The spreading of the story is what led to the idiot's arrest though. Sure, it's depressing that humans can behave that way, but I think the outrage of millions of people speaks much louder and more positively about human nature, and I find that rather uplifting. The idiot is now getting punished and the dog is treated and cared for. In the end, I'm glad this story came to my attention.

Peter smile
  3. Steven wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Lovely, Demetris.

That's the punishment he deserves.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    plindboe wrote
    The spreading of the story is what led to the idiot's arrest though. Sure, it's depressing that humans can behave that way, but I think the outrage of millions of people speaks much louder and more positively about human nature, and I find that rather uplifting. The idiot is now getting punished and the dog is treated and cared for. In the end, I'm glad this story came to my attention.

Peter smile

Agree. Bringing them in public largely, can help get these people punished, as deserved so. Not only the happy and uplifting news are worth it, imo.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    ^

Agreed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Steven wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Lovely, Demetris.

That's the punishment he deserves.

To be raped as a child by his uncle before he committed the crime?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Stuff like that can create monsters, not prevent them!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Yeah, see, I don't actually think D. was promoting paedophilic rape here, guys... rolleyes
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2009 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Stuff like that can create monsters, not prevent them!

Well, that's what i am saying. Why he's probably acting like that. I am sure Pawell intended to quote something else instead. He's a very troubled and disturbed individual, only a human filled with complexes and massive problems would ever do something like that to an animal.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Martijn wrote
    Yeah, see, I don't actually think D. was promoting paedophilic rape here, guys... rolleyes

You think!? rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Therefore I am.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I question that at times.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Steven wrote
    Martijn wrote

You think!? rolleyes

Yes, it's pretty obvious that was my point, promoting paedophilia. Yeah, you got it, you're smart! beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Find it really quite tragic that people on Facebook keep asking me to become fans of them. I don't know who you are! So stop asking me! If I was going to be a fan I'd have done it on the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth or eleventh time you asked.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Who are these people James?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I've no idea. There have now been three of them (though in fairness only one of them keeps doing it repeatedly). I am "friends" with them because of all our mutual friends - but it strikes me as being pretty desperate to create your own page and then ask people to become fans of yourself!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2009
    I had the same problem. The solution is simple my friend, remove them from your facebook profile.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    I've no idea. There have now been three of them (though in fairness only one of them keeps doing it repeatedly). I am "friends" with them because of all our mutual friends - but it strikes me as being pretty desperate to create your own page and then ask people to become fans of yourself!

Just....odd!
    Take D's advice biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I really have little to do with Facebook.
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!