• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2010 edited
    Yes, it was zimmerito back then. Well, let´s say he crossed the line. Although he started passionate discussions for a long time. After the ban, he moved to scorereviews; so did I punk
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2010
    I think I remember your name from way back when? I believe you still used the same name as now!?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. How did Jordi cross the line? smile
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    With both feet probably!? wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    MovieMusic is a good forum indeed, I used to go there during the time of the RoTK Complete Recordings because Doug Adams used to post nice little tidbits of info there. For some reason I couldn't get my registration confirmation email though..
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    I think I remember your name from way back when? I believe you still used the same name as now!?

Yes! I had the same user name wink

PawelStroinski wrote
    How did Jordi cross the line?

Timmer wrote
    With both feet probably!?

With both feet, two arms and part of the head biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I have a vague recollection of the incident but all such incidents were pretty much overshadowed by he who must not be named and was banned from everywhere.
  2. Jesus, there was somebody actually banned on EVERY forum possible??
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Yes. Over and over and over again as soon as his multitude of disguises were exposed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    Yes. Over and over and over again as soon as his multitude of disguises were exposed.

Haha, I have some vague memories about that, although I can´t remember any of his disguises!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    PawelStroinski wrote
    How did Jordi cross the line? smile

Remember what Sunil accused Erik of being? Well, Zimmerito crossed that line in a much more resounding way.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2010
    Marselus wrote
    Yes, it was zimmerito back then. Well, let´s say he crossed the line. Although he started passionate discussions for a long time. After the ban, he moved to scorereviews; so did I punk

You moved to scorereviews' cause of Zimmerito's ban?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2010
    Christodoulides wrote
    Marselus wrote

You moved to scorereviews' cause of Zimmerito's ban?

Out of Jordi´s recommendation, yes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Ah, ok! I thought you left because Jordi was banned at mm smile So, you have bold memories of that incident? Damned, everybody seems to have so, apart a couple of us here....i missed all the fun!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    You missed nothing.
  3. Back at work today after the Christmas/New Year break.

sad
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    The though of going back to work. Anxiety for Martijn's mum. And the fact that my grandmam's doctor is late over an hour! slant
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I wasn't looking forward to work, but after a few minutes I realised I still remembered how to use the computer.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    Can we please stop with the Sunil-teasing/provoking? Let's not go down that road again.

And Sunil, can you please try ignoring the taunts? Don't respond to them since you're only making it worse by responding.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Unfortunately, he brings it on himself.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    BhelPuri wrote
    Can we please stop with the Sunil-teasing/provoking? Let's not go down that road again.

And Sunil, can you please try ignoring the taunts? Don't respond to them since you're only making it worse by responding.

I will have to agree guys. Let's just try to be bighearted and behave! As I say to my students let's just for the sake of our loving company mind our manners. And be a bit lighthearted too! Some things are just said for fun and nothing more!
    Don't make me use my teacher tone here again! I hate it! slant
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    *ouch*

(likes it)
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Naughty boy! I can see a detention coming... wink kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    *ouuuuuuuuuuccccchhhhhhhhhhh*

(want!)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2010
    What's annoying me currently? The inability of seemingly all Americans to correctly pronounce such simple words as "pasta", "borough" and "Madagascar".
  4. What happened?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Southall wrote
    What's annoying me currently? The inability of seemingly all Americans to correctly pronounce such simple words as "pasta", "borough" and "Madagascar".

Try and get them to say Iraq or Iran.
    Now there's a challenge!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    PawelStroinski wrote
    What happened?

Nothing really. It just came to mind.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn wrote
    Southall wrote

Try and get them to say Iraq or Iran.
    Now there's a challenge!

Well, who cares, it's all filled with the same stinky terrsssts on bloody 'merica Jihad.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Now that DOES annoy me, particularly when said by G Dubbya B.