• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2010
    The new updates because this computer hasn't been used in awhile.
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2010
    Not long come back from highstreet shopping, I felt like killing EVERYONE!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010
    Sigh.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Just saw an ex classmate of mine at FB create a blog as a tribute for a friend of his, who was killed yesterday evening in a terrorist blast in Pune, along with his sister and girlfriend. Horrible. sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Horrible indeed. I really hate this world sometimes.

Peter sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Slowly this new computer is settling in
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    It'll soon have your pipe & slippers Tom.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2010
    I'll need them Tim
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    A terrible train crash in Belgium. So far 10 bodies have been found, probably 15 more are in the wrecks.

slant sad
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Shouldn't these be one of those times to start a What's Upsetting You threads? (Or perhaps just change the title of this one to include that.)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Yeah, an addition to the title would be apt.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    The train crash was national news in the US.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    18 people confirmed dead so far.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Have you ever been angry for no apparent reason? That's how I feel. Angry at everything and everyone (myself included)! slant
    Damn the hormones and the PMS!!!! It's killing me!!!! And no! I don't want any chocolate! angry

(Sorry for acting like crazy! shame )
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    tip-toes around stavi, keeps mouth shut
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    lol

Thanks Tim! You made me laugh! Thank you! kiss
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    kiss beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2010
    Oslo water-rinsing system is down again, which means that we have to boil our water untill Thursday. Annoying.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Thor wrote
    Oslo water-rinsing system is down again, which means that we have to boil our water untill Thursday. Annoying.

Care to explain?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Someone pulled the plug and Norway's up the swanney.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2010 edited
    How will you boil it? Through personal electricity-driven boilers for each residence (which is what we've been doing since ever in Greece anyway so stop whining tongue ) or do you have to manually boil it in the kitchen in a casserole pot or something?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Stick a pipe in Iceland and get it for free.

You can have this advice for free! Next time I'm charging.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Not much to explain, Tom. There was an error in the rinsing system, which means that un-rinsed water was sent out to Oslo citizens for 24 hours before they discovered it. This water will be "out of the system" by Thursday, but to be on the safe side, they've urged us to boil it untill then.

Christodoulides wrote
    How will you boil it? Through personal electricity-driven boilers for each residence (which is what we've been doing since ever in Greece anyway so stop whining tongue ) or do you have to manually boil it in the kitchen in a casserole pot or something?

That last thing. I hate boiled water, though (it tastes like shit!), I'd rather buy bottled water. However, my local grocery store was out of bottled water today, since everyone is thinking like me. Also annoying.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    DemonStar wrote
    Just saw an ex classmate of mine at FB create a blog as a tribute for a friend of his, who was killed yesterday evening in a terrorist blast in Pune, along with his sister and girlfriend. Horrible. sad

sad It keeps happening over and over.

Thor wrote

Now, now, now. It's inconvenient but not so bad eh? It's only the drinking water supply, right? That's what we did (and still do) in India for many years until water purification systems became affordable.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    BhelPuri wrote
    Now, now, now. It's inconvenient but not so bad eh? It's only the drinking water supply, right? That's what we did (and still do) in India for many years until water purification systems became affordable.

Yeah, yeah, no biggie. Minor nuissance. Still, though, this shouldn't happen in the socalled "world's best country to live in", according to the UN these last 10 years.
    I am extremely serious.
  1. Geographical licensing issues!

I'm trying to get a hold of Rufus Wainwrights' version of "Across The Universe" from his album Poses. The album features the track on Amazon.com but not on Amazon.co.uk. Even his MySpace site doesn't allow me to listen to the track!
    crazy
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2010
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Geographical licensing issues!

I'm trying to get a hold of Rufus Wainwrights' version of "Across The Universe" from his album Poses. The album features the track on Amazon.com but not on Amazon.co.uk. Even his MySpace site doesn't allow me to listen to the track!
    crazy

You could use http://thefreevpn.com to make it look like you are from the US and make the purchase. I used a similar VPN switching agent to purchase Les Corps Impatients from Amazon France sometime back.

Or one of us from the US can purchase the track for you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2010
    Bp, thanks that's a very useful link!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2010
    I'm trying to get a radio station on the internet without success. What am I doing wrong? Help!!!! Ifyou look in the middle of the home page you can see the link to the radio station.
    http://goaztecs.cstv.com/

Thomas sad