• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2010
    Ok, it must be voodoo. No other explanation.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2010 edited
    Funny though, I don't recall any recent trips to Haiti by Bregt?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Perhaps it's the wrath of banned members! tongue
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Sunil!?? freezing
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    A-ha! You've also got koko on your back too. Damn, man. Get a Jesus Christ statue or something.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    A-ha! You've also got koko on your back too. Damn, man. Get a Jesus Christ statue or something.

Koko's fine. biggrin

And thinking about it, Sunil's far too stoopid to voodoo us up, he'd probably stick pins in himself.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    I think it must be him. I'm closing in on him in the post count you see. And someone is being provocated by using his name for an avatar... D?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Are you saying D is a host for Sunil's poison which is spreading through MT even as we speak?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I am advertising a detergent. I don't know what the hell you people are talking about.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm going to build a small wooden horse and invade D.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Doesn't work on me mate.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2010
    confused confused confused
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Shows that it WORKED Tom wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    ya think!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    What's going on here?
    Maintitles is under blitz.
    Stavi's got a broken toe
    And Martijn's got the shits.

Bregt's stuck in an airport,
    Tom's meds are all over the place.
    Good job I'm so perfect--
    And NOT just a pretty face.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    applause
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I guess this is part of life. Today I was lucky to get out of bed get in the shower where I almost fell, got dressed and got in front of the computer where I almost fell. Leg feels like well it doesn't feel. I'm sitting here and grateful for another day.
    Thomas
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2010
    I almost feel like I'm complaining but my leg was shaking so bad yesterday that I couldn't get the clutch pedal in on my truck.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2010 edited
    LSH wrote
    There was a re-run of Deal Or No Deal on in the background about 20mins ago. That show never fucking ceases to amaze me.

At one point, the contestant was asking the audience for advice on his next move. If you need advice, randomly opening boxes, you're going to want to hope you win top prize because you're gonna need to be able to afford round-the-clock fucking care.

Have these guys ever flipped a fucking coin in their lives?

crazy

biggrin

This whole show is made up of nothing.

My pet TV hate these days are quiz shows, those long drawn out pregnant pauses to some multi-choice answer to a friggin' simplearse question drive me 'round the bend.

Channel 4 got rid of their best quiz show, the quickfire 15 to 1.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2010
    Steven and his filthy mouth. If he continues I'll leave this message board.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    ^
    Did I miss something???
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    LSH wrote
    ^
    Did I miss something???

Start reading HERE!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2010
    Had a visit from the paramedics last night. I got a real bad case of a GI something which caused my blood pressure to go up much higher than normal. Yikes, all I had last night was a spinach salad with croutons, mushrooms, and some beets. Maybe the mushrooms were the problem. Anyway, I feel a bit better today. Whatever pill they gave me sure helped.
    Thomas
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    GI?
    Gastric indigestion (at a guess)?

I seem to remember a problem with spinach...too much of a certain component that should make some people more careful with it? Ugh...can't remember now. I'll look it up.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    It makes your forearms and calves grow to an unfeasable size apparantly with another side effect being super strength.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    BhelPuri wrote
    Horrible cover up by US Army from 2007 is now exposed by Wikileaks
    http://wikileaks.org/

sad

And now another batch of files and documents concerning the war in Afghanistan.

Interesting website and spokes person (Julian Assange). I like the mystery around it.

Their release of a document concerning the Icesave and Kaupting bank in Iceland, resulted in more free press in Iceland. spin
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2010
    Food is still not in agreement with my GI system. Tried oatmeal and yuk. Dry toast did work and the coffee seems to be ok this morning
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2010
    Not particularly annoying me, but I couldn't think of another thread to put it in.

My last day at work today after eleven years. Quite sad and emotional at leaving so many friends behind, but unfortunately my position became rather untenable after an incident earlier in the year when I felt I was treated extremely unfairly and without respect.

Now, time to move on. Start a new job in three weeks, for slightly more money, and am moving house (though not quite sure when) up to the Midlands. Looking forward to that.