• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2010
    sdtom wrote
    It is called too many birthdays

cheesy
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    One can never have too many birthdays!
    Or unbirthdays.
    (Although I always thought Lewis Carrol dropped the ball by not calling it "unniversaries")
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Yeah, I like that better.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    The eye on the stroke side is failing fast. The toe that the idiot in the wheelchair ran over is also failing. I may or may not lose my toe or the sight in one eye. The blood sugar thing is common with a stroke, easily treatable.
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2010
    I was just thinking that only in America do you have 12 ounce cans of soda but one liter bottles of soda also. two systems
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2010 edited
    This was nasty and small minded... angry

flash Advance warning to lety you know that the animal is now safe and well flash

CAT IN BIN
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2010
    Coventry police have not arrested the woman because she has not committed a criminal offence

slant

Fine. Then let me go round this woman's house with a baseball bat.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote

flash Advance warning to lety you know that the animal is now safe and well flash

CAT IN BIN

Cripes!

That woman must be a mental patient.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2010 edited
    Could be Thor? I wonder if she has children? If so, and I was a social worker in Coventry I'd be taking a lot of interest in her right now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Either that or she just doesn't like cats. In which case I would invoke the baseball bat option.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Either that or she just doesn't like cats. In which case I would invoke the baseball bat option.

I would never, never, advocate extreme violence.

if anyone asks where you got the bat, it wasn't ME....right!?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2010
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho … 61476.html

Yep, baseball bat it is.

Stupid bitch.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Steven wrote
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho … 61476.html

Yep, baseball bat it is.

Stupid bitch.

I think it's pretty clear she's a nutjob. Strong meds is better than a baseball bat, I think.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....nope.
    Baseball bat.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    what is this about?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    toe is not too good today
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2010
    Hey, somebody should do the same to her; 'hey it was just a joke, after all she was just a miserable old fat stinky bitch, you're overreacting'.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I guess I'll never know
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Scroll to about half way up the page and click on Timmer's 'CAT' link to find out everything you could ever possibly want to know about life, the universe and what it all means.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    got it
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Hey, somebody should do the same to her; 'hey it was just a joke, after all she was just a miserable old fat stinky bitch, you're overreacting'.

My friend says she should be thrown off a tall building and see if she lands on her feet. biggrin
  1. Steven wrote
    Scroll to about half way up the page and click on Timmer's 'CAT' link to find out everything you could ever possibly want to know about life, the universe and what it all means.

42?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2010
    Toe again this morning
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2010
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

My friend says she should be thrown off a tall building and see if she lands on her feet. biggrin

Very spot on! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2010
    Minneapolis idiots.
    Thomas sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Thor wrote
    Timmer wrote

CAT IN BIN

Cripes!

That woman must be a mental patient.

I sometimes find perfectly healthy PLANTS in trashcans and I feel the exact same kind of revulsion. It's all a matter of perception and proof that, as animals, we have a natural sympathy toward other animals, whereas we subconsciously think other lifeforms so below us. Having realized this, I now can never stay unmoved by cruelty done to plants.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    uhm

You're kidding right?
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    And that's exactly what I was talking about. A mind frame so alien and counter-intuitive that others naturally assume you're kidding when you mention it.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2010 edited
    Hmm, right.

It's not a matter of perception or even subconsciously believing a lifeform is 'below' us - it's a matter of the degree to which a living thing can suffer. A cat trapped in a wheelie bin is far more likely to suffer than a plant trapped in a wheelie bin since, even if the outcome is death for both, from a biological perspective, the cat's nervous system is far more complex; the cat feels a lot more than the plant does. (Not to mention the cat has a brain and is therefore self-aware and capable of experiencing fear.)

It's like saying we should feel just as much sympathy for the rubbish in the bin since both it and the cat are made from matter! dizzy

...though I'm still rather hoping you're pulling a double bluff? uhm
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    dizzy

and agree with what Steven said