• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2010
    Erik Woods wrote
    NP: Nanny McPhee & The Big Bang - James Newton Howard

I'm liking it so far... and any score with the track title "The British Museum Of Poo" gets my full support!

Man, did this ever go down hill fast. I like mickey mousing in film scores but what I'm hearing in the middle portions of this score is not good at all. This is an album that needs to be trimmed down.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    ^

I'm not entirely sure whether I like this one. There are some genuinely nice moments dotted about in there though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I dunno. Any score with "poo" anywhere in the track title will have to work VERY hard at getting my less than divided attention.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorkokodezil
    justin boggan wrote
    Been on Yared's website for probably half an hour now, just checking out samples of current films, and some older stuff.

have u checked The lost seamen(Les marinsperdus)out?
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2010 edited
    Martijn wrote
    I dunno. Any score with "poo" anywhere in the track title will have to work VERY hard at getting my less than divided attention.

What did you think of Elfman's score to Milk, Martijn? wink

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    NP: Goonies - Dave Grusin
    Absolutely KICK-ASS first track is getting smothered almost immediately by an overabundance of eighties synth sounds in the subsequent cues that drops my interest right down the drain. The preview tracks suggested better. sad
    I'll see if I can make an abbreviated playlist out of this one. I should be able to whittle down these 538 tracks (or so) to about 14 to make this a nice listen.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  1. No, but if it's not on his site, spare me the YouTube rag.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Erik Woods wrote
    Martijn wrote

What did you think of Elfman's score to Milk, Martijn? wink

-Erik-

Not heard it....but I infer it will have track titles that will have to make it do thirteen extra laps to get my attention? wink
    • CommentAuthorkokodezil
    justin boggan wrote
    No, but if it's not on his site, spare me the YouTube rag.

u won't find it on You TUbe! biggrin(well maybe yes actually;.....)
    it's available on the site,just check out!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    sleep
    • CommentAuthorkokodezil
    Erik Woods wrote
    sleep

please,feel free to add anything Erik! kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Add anything to what?

-Erik-
    • CommentAuthorkokodezil
    Erik Woods wrote
    Add anything to what?

-Erik-

to anything! dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    My finger is hovering over the '[Delete]', '[Ban]' and '[Nuke From Outer Space]' buttons.

I've not made my mind up yet...
  2. ^^^ Just hit the "Order a Pizza and Sit on the Couch" button and get it over with.

I found nothing of interest in the score, koko.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    • CommentAuthorkokodezil
    Martijn wrote
    My finger is hovering over the '[Delete]', '[Ban]' and '[Nuke From Outer Space]' buttons.

u should!!!! kiss
    • CommentAuthorkokodezil
    justin boggan wrote
    ^^^ Just hit the "Order a Pizza and Sit on the Couch" button and get it over with.

I found nothing of interest in the score, koko.

too bad! sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    kokodezil wrote
    Martijn wrote

u should!!!! kiss

Permission has been given, Martijn. 3-2-1 Delete Koko!!!

-Erik-
  3. Question: will there be cake? I feel there should be cake for this joyous occassion.
    • CommentAuthorkokodezil
    justin boggan wrote
    Question: will there be cake? I feel there should be cake for this joyous occassion.

ok in that case,if u guys take it like that,then i'll leave and no goodbye to anyone! moon
  4. Finally got it?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  5. THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    FACT!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Why, besides being a little odd and off, should he be banned?
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    IT'S NOT A FACT UNTIL THE FACT MAN SINGS

FACT!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote

There is absolutely no reason to ban Koko IMO.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    Aaaaand... we're back to the kindergarten. The big boys didn't like him.

I guess he doesn't need to be banned anymore, though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Bregt wrote

Let's see... Timmer and Steven asked for their post count to be reset and you obliged. You've set the precedent... you MUST honour Koko's request.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Bregt wrote
    BobdH wrote
    Aaaaand... we're back to the kindergarten. The big boys didn't like him.

I guess he doesn't need to be banned anymore, though.

angry NOBODY IS BANNING ANYONE. angry

I was just bollocking around.
    Jeez, people! rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Erik Woods wrote
    Bregt wrote

Let's see... Timmer and Steven asked for their post count to be reset and you obliged. You've set the precedent... you MUST honour Koko's request.

-Erik-

lol