• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2008
    Timmer wrote

Good luck D and break a leg. kiss

Look, just because you have a painful foot, it doesn't mean you should be saying things like that to people! Have you no heart man!??
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Timmer wrote

Good luck D and break a leg. kiss

Look, just because you have a painful foot, it doesn't mean you should be saying things like that to people! Have you no heart man!??

Um, you do know this is an old "good luck" saying don't you?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    biggrin

Yes.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    biggrin

Yes.

I kinda thought so, 'fraid my brain is runnin on the foggy delights of a cold right now rolleyes slant
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    This is all currently about 5 miles from my house. shocked
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote

That's cool Ant, gonna take some pics?

Farnborough is too far for me right now, I would have gone if I'd known Fairford was going to be cancelled due to bad weather ( and what a cock up that was with the Sunday being a beautiful day ).
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2008 edited
    Oh my God Demetris!I remembered that that your operation was for the 17th and what the problem is but I didn't know it was so serious.You'd better be alright, do you hear me,or else I'm coming there!And believe me right now I'm not a pretty sight!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Stavroula wrote
    Oh my God Demetris!I remembered that that your operation was for the 17th and what the problem is but I didn't know it was so serious.You'd better de alright, do you hear me,or else I'm coming there!And believe me right now I'm not a pretty sight!

I reckon you'd make him better in no time biggrin cool
  1. Timmer wrote
    Stavroula wrote
    Oh my God Demetris!I remembered that that your operation was for the 17th and what the problem is but I didn't know it was so serious.You'd better de alright, do you hear me,or else I'm coming there!And believe me right now I'm not a pretty sight!

I reckon you'd make him better in no time biggrin cool

haha, great one Timmer
    But really, I didn't know Demetris was having surgery?
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2008
    Anthony wrote

Seen anything good flying around Ant? The F-22 Raptor was up and about cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2008
    Timmer wrote
    Hey D wave

I was just wondering why you were never really taken much with CONCORDE one of the greatest ( if not THE greatest ) acchievement in civil aviation history!?

Time to bring this one back up?

Most importantly, how are you D, everything go well?

Good to see you back here kiss beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2008
    Thanks mate! See the "new members" thead smile Will answer on the concorde very soon! kiss wave
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2008
    I'm going to Farnborough airshow tomorrow. Well, I'm actually going to do as usual and save my £30 entrance fee and go sit on a roundabout near the runway. Because there's the flight-line for safety reasons (the planes don't fly over the crowd), they instead do their displays in the area I go!

I cannot wait to see:

Red Arrows
    Eurofighter Typhoon
    B1-Bomber
    VULCAN!!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    I'm going to Farnborough airshow tomorrow. Well, I'm actually going to do as usual and save my £30 entrance fee and go sit on a roundabout near the runway. Because there's the flight-line for safety reasons (the planes don't fly over the crowd), they instead do their displays in the area I go!

I cannot wait to see:

Red Arrows
    Eurofighter Typhoon
    B1-Bomber
    VULCAN!!

sad Sounds great slant

More than anything I wanted to see the F-22 Raptor but Fairford got cancelled.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    EUROFIGHTER! shocked
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    EUROFIGHTER! shocked

Eh? confused
  2. I'd love to see the Vulcan bomber in the air. I remember seeing one up close when it flew over your heads (really low as well) when I was a child on a holiday on Skye.

There's plenty of footage of the bomber but I especially liked this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soo4IhXthEg&
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Just excitement about EUROFIGHTER! shocked
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote

Ah! cool beer

Amazing plane but not as amazing as the F-22.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    I'd love to see the Vulcan bomber in the air. I remember seeing one up close when it flew over your heads (really low as well) when I was a child on a holiday on Skye.

There's plenty of footage of the bomber but I especially liked this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soo4IhXthEg&

That's a great looking bird isn't it! smile

A minor coincidence that I was playing Thunderball this afternoon.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Ah! cool beer

I think there's gonna be F16's tomorrow too! I'm so taking my video camera! Let's hope it can focus well on tonnes of metal hurtling through the sky at 500mph! punk
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Ah! cool beer

I think there's gonna be F16's tomorrow too! I'm so taking my video camera! Let's hope it can focus well on tonnes of metal hurtling through the sky at 500mph! punk

We wanna know EXACTLY what you saw.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2008 edited
    Here's everything I'm hopefully going to see today:

Airbus A-380
    USAF B-1B
    Eurofighter Typhoon
    Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon
    shocked punk
    Bell/Agusta BA-609 Tilt Rotor
    Boeing F/A-18 Super Hornet
    Aermacchi M-346
    Bell/Agusta BA-609 Tilt Rotor
    HAL Dhurv
    Carolyn Grace Spitfire IXT
    Avro Vulcan B-2
    Consolidated Catalina
    Avro Vulcan B-2
    Aerostars YAK-50 Team
    Hawker Sea Hawk
    Boeing Apache
    Rolls Royce Spitfire XIX PR
    Vickers Vimy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2008
    Give us a report later eh Ant smile
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I'm back, and that was awesome!

My three favourite aircraft:

3. The Airbus - This bird defies the laws of physics. It's SO BIG and can do some incredibly sharp bank turns. I don't know how the hell that thing stays in the air.

2. The B1-Bomber - This thing looks scary and I certainly wouldn't want to see one of them in the sky above me. I love the fact that the wings go right back and make it streamlined for when it needs to go uber-fast.

1. The Eurofighter Typhoon. THE NOISE!!!!! This plane is immense! I've done tons of filming, and I've only got this off the camera so far, but enjoy. More to come soon!

Also, I got this wicked picture of the Vulcan flying right over me!
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Anthony wrote
    3. The Airbus - This bird defies the laws of physics. It's SO BIG and can do some incredibly sharp bank turns. I don't know how the hell that thing stays in the air.

I know! I saw one landing at Heathrow last month, it's freakin' huge! I can't wait to board one myself later this year.

smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2008
    Anthony wrote
    I'm back, and that was awesome!

My three favourite aircraft:

2. The B1-Bomber - This thing looks scary and I certainly wouldn't want to see one of them in the sky above me. I love the fact that the wings go right back and make it streamlined for when it needs to go uber-fast.

1. The Eurofighter Typhoon. THE NOISE!!!!! This plane is immense! I've done tons of filming, and I've only got this off the camera so far, but enjoy. More to come soon!

Also, I got this wicked picture of the Vulcan flying right over me!

Great pic of the Vulcan cool

No F-22 at the show then?
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    There was an F-16 which I've got a bit of video of.

Did no one watch the EUROFIGHTER?! confused
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote

Yeap! cool

So you didn't see the F-22? It was there!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Timmer wrote
    Anthony wrote

Yeap! cool

So you didn't see the F-22? It was there!

Well, if it WAS there, then it's going to be on my camera somewhere!