• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2011
    And my winner is Martijn!!! Please PM me the address where you want it sent and I'll try to get this done ASAP. Hope you enjoy it. I'll have some others also.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2011
    sdtom wrote
    And my winner is Martijn!!!

What a great example of karma. Congrats to Martijn.

Peter punk
  1. Very cool of you guys to do this. Congrats to Martijn and Bregje, and thanks again to Martijn and Tom for your generosity!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2011 edited
    Ha! That's so cool! cheesy
    Thanks Tom!
    punk

Thor, I'll close these two items.
    Just jump in at any time you like.
    As soon as you've put up your item(s), I'll amend the first post and change the topic header.

beer
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2011 edited
    OK, I'll start things off with:

INDIANA JONES & THE TEMPLE OF DOOM (John Williams) -- the Concord release.

I bought this about a year ago, giving the expansion a chance, but realized after a short while that the old Japanese release was sufficient for my taste. It's been played only once, so it's basically brand new. Maybe it's a bad choice in that most people own it already, but you managed to give CONAN away, so let's give this a try.

I will follow the same rules as Martijn. Give me a PM, and then I'll draw a winner after about a week.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2011
    My bet is that you'll get takers.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Martijn wrote
    The drawing has been held through http://www.random.org/lists/ , and it was BREGJE who came up the winner! Congratulations!

Bregje, please PM me the address you want the CD to be sent to, and I'll attend to it before the weekend.
    wave

Wow! cheesy Woohoo!!
    I'm very happy with it. Already.
    Thank you very much!
    spin
  2. Congrats Bregje and Martijn
    That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you. (Andy Dufresne)
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    My next duplicate CD is the Naxos release from 2000 Son of Kong/The Most Dangerous Game. It is performed by the Moscow Symphony Orchestra conducted by William Stromberg and reconstructed by John Morgan. CD# is 8.570183. I'll keep this one open for one week. I got another because Naxos released Monster Classics, a 6 CD set which has a copy in it.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    thx Martijn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    sdtom wrote
    My next duplicate CD is the Naxos release from 2000 Son of Kong/The Most Dangerous Game. It is performed by the Moscow Symphony Orchestra conducted by William Stromberg and reconstructed by John Morgan. CD# is 8.570183. I'll keep this one open for one week. I got another because Naxos released Monster Classics, a 6 CD set which has a copy in it.
    Tom

Yes please! biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Resubmit your request as I just erased all my messages by mistake. sad
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Done! smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2011
    It still shows that I've not read your message. Not sure why
    Tom
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2011
    Well, I'll just put it here and say, yes please Tom, put me in your hat for Son of Kong/Dangerous Game.
  3. Done also (yesterday)
  4. Announcement.
    Since I am doing the Sirius Contest on our radiostations from time to time I decided to give away some of my CDs here as well. So after the deadline of Tom's Son of Kong/The Most Dangerous Game give away I will drop another post with the first CD (still have to decide which one it will be...) that I will give away.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2011
    I'll draw the TEMPLE OF DOOM winner on Thursday.

By the way, only two contestants have entered so far.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Thor wrote
    I'll draw the TEMPLE OF DOOM winner on Thursday.

By the way, only two contestants have entered so far.

Only two for me also
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I suspect that most people here already have Temple of Doom.

I'm afraid the interest in Steiner is small compared to John Williams.
  5. I would think that numbers are not as important as the fact that whoever wants it have entered. And will receive and enjoy it.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2011
    Timmer wrote
    I suspect that most people here already have Temple of Doom.

I'm afraid the interest in Steiner is small compared to John Williams.

Tiny interest and it shouldn't be
  6. Well if I am right the deadline of sdtom's giveaway is almost ended. So I will post here the album I am going to give away. Just like the previous giveaways you only have to do is PM me that you want to participate. The album will be delivered to you for free.

The album is not new, but it works fine.

After saturday august 6th I will draw the name of one of the participants.

Rob Roy - Carter Burwell and others

I got this album double so I can give away one of them.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2011
    I just picked a winner for TEMPLE OF DOOM through random.org

1. christopher
    2. Bregje
    3. plindboe

And the winner is....nr. 2 (Bregje)!!!

I'm not sure I'll be able to send the CD off before Monday, but be sure to PM me your private address, Bregje!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Hee hee!
    Bregje is getting loads of goodies!
    Good for you, girl!!

(I haven't been able to send Conan out yet, though. Apologies. This last week was extremely demanding. shame I will try and do it this weekend.)

Stefan (SiriusCreations), I'll adjust the topic title ASAP.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    SiriusCreations wrote
    Well if I am right the deadline of sdtom's giveaway is almost ended. So I will post here the album I am going to give away. Just like the previous giveaways you only have to do is PM me that you want to participate. The album will be delivered to you for free.

The album is not new, but it works fine.

After saturday august 6th I will draw the name of one of the participants.

Rob Roy - Carter Burwell and others

I got this album double so I can give away one of them.

This is a wonderful score.

If you don't have it I suggest you definitely put your name into the proverbial hat.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    dizzy

I'll give other people a chance and not participate this time!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I'll have a friend pick a number today.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Tom - Use www.random.org

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I just did and the winner is Timmer!!! Send me the mailing information and I'll post it on Monday.
    Tom