• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2011
    biggrin punk beer

I'll be going through my own CD's soon, I'm sure there's a few I want to give away.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Cool! applause
    (both your win and you getting on the bandwagon)
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Congrats Bregje and Timmer.

Peter wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    New giveaway!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2011
    Timmer wrote
    biggrin punk beer

I'll be going through my own CD's soon, I'm sure there's a few I want to give away.

Make sure you pm with your address
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2011
    Done! smile
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2011
    already to go to the post office
  1. OK I have 2 participants in the selection bowl atm. You have until saturday to PM me if you want the Rob Roy CD for free (no shipping charges, sending it worldwide completely with booklet and cd case and no other strings attached)
    That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you. (Andy Dufresne)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2011
    Again: highly recommend this one!
    If you don't have it, jump in there, people! You won't regret this!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Agreed. Great soundtrack. Had it for years and years.
    I am extremely serious.
  2. Yes I agree with Martijn and Thor. And thanks to your recommendations I received another PM smile
  3. SiriusCreations wrote
    Yes I agree with Martijn and Thor. And thanks to your recommendations I received another PM smile

Damn! wink
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote

Had it?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I already own it
  4. FalkirkBairn wrote
    SiriusCreations wrote
    Yes I agree with Martijn and Thor. And thanks to your recommendations I received another PM smile

Damn! wink

Sorry, but I do hope that all members who does not have this album will send me a PM. The selection bowl is large enough

See example here for a SiriusContest I did on 1980s.FM
  5. I know. I was only having a bit of a joke. wink

From all the positive comments, anyone who does not possess this CD should put their name into the hat.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2011
    I mailed off Tim's yesterday
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2011
    Thanks Tom smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2011
    The postage was only $2.56 which I think is a pretty good deal. Let me know when it arrives
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2011
    I have again for free a sealed CD of the original uncut 1939 radio broadcast of the mercury broadcast of War of the Worlds with Orson Welles. Not sure how much interest there is in this one but we'll see.
    thomas
  6. I have this somewhere - along with his radio play version of Dracula. Bought them because of the Bernard Herrmann connection.

This version of the sci-fi story has a well-known story of mass panic associated with it and it is interesting to hear what set it off. And with this offer from Tom you could pick it up cheaply (very cheaply) and hear what the fuss was about.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Thor wrote

Had it?

I've had it, sorry. Still own it, and I won't sell it.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    It contributed to putting Orson in the spotlight
  7. It certainly did!
  8. You can still participate in the Rob Roy contest. So send me a PM today (Friday) or tomorrow (Saturday) and you have the change to win this CD.
  9. Last day to PM me for the free CD. At the moment I have three names in the large selection bowl.
  10. I would just like to say now that may the best Scot win! wink
  11. FalkirkBairn wrote
    I would just like to say now that may the best Scot win! wink

biggrin

If everything goes according to plan, you will see it tomorrow
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2011
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    I would just like to say now that may the best Scot win! wink

lol