• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2010
    Boring episode overall, a filler one, although it ties up a subplot from episode six. Stellar appearance at the end, at last!
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2010
    Marselus wrote
    Boring episode overall, a filler one, although it ties up a subplot from episode six. Stellar appearance at the end, at last!

Agree.

Oh God....this season is terrible. No matter how good the end would be.

Damon and Carlton are very smart writters, but they have lost the point with this season. probably too much presure.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2010 edited
    Nautilus wrote
    Damon and Carlton are very smart writters, but they have lost the point with this season. probably too much presure.

Have they ever WRITTEN an episode, other than supervising them?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2010 edited
    Marselus wrote
    Nautilus wrote

Have they ever WRITTEN an episode, other than supervising them?

I just remember "the lighthouse" wrotte by them. but yes, i don't understand how in the last season there are such a few episodes by Damon and Carlton.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2010
    The Package was terrible in every conceivable way. Probably the worst episode of Lost to date.

There was even a poll a couple of weeks back about "What would be the worst thing in the locked room?" and it was unanimously voted [spoiler]Desmond[/spoiler]. I can't believe the writers have actually done that.

vomit
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2010
    Marcel, Jon Cassar is directing upcoming episode "Everybody Loves Hugo". cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2010
    First directing an episode of Fringe and now a Lost one. Guess who has been hanging out with JJ tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2010 edited
    Anthony wrote
    Marcel, Jon Cassar is directing upcoming episode "Everybody Loves Hugo". cheesy

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

About s06e11 happilly ever after

Lost is back.

Terrific episode. Almost as good as The Constant. An episode made for the fans.

This episode is the key of the lot of things of this show.

If you watch "flashes before your eyes"- "the Constant"- " happpilly ever after" back to back you have some of the best SCI FIC moments EVER!
  1. Nautilus wrote

I don't know what you mean by that, but I too enjoyed this episode. It's great that the alternate reality is finally showing some sense of purpose and direction. I'm not really sure why [spoiler]Desmond is so okay with taking off with Sayid who just pops up and murders someone in the group Desmond just decided to help[/spoiler], but whatever.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2010
    er, is it out already? can't find it!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2010 edited
    christopher wrote
    Nautilus wrote

I don't know what you mean by that, but I too enjoyed this episode. It's great that the alternate reality is finally showing some sense of purpose and direction. I'm not really sure why [spoiler]Desmond is so okay with taking off with Sayid who just pops up and murders someone in the group Desmond just decided to help[/spoiler], but whatever.

Because You know [spoiler]What happened with the bomb. There are a lot of realities and every one of them can recall his others "lifes". You have an answer about the flashsides. You know why Eloise made his apparition in "the constant"....What I really loved is when Eloise says "you wanted my husband approbation" GREAT! Desmond always worried about this, and now he had what he wanted! [/spoiler]

About [spoiler]Why desmond help Sayid? After this session of "electromagnetism" , Desmond has a overall view of everything. So he is over everyone. [/spoiler]
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    What a great episode. It certainly gave the whole series a new twist and we clearly are heading to a finale. 9 more to go (right? 20 episodes?)!
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Seven episodes, six weeks left.

I'll have a think about that episode before I comment on it, but my initial reaction is it's probably second weakest of the season after last weeks horrible mess.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Ow, that's gonna be a quick one then!
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    It felt all over the place again. sad
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Good GOD, a poll at Lostpedia shows people enjoyed this more than Ab Aeterno!? Madness!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2010
    Is the 11th better than the 9th?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    As I thought, this is TOTALLY entering Fringe terrytory after all. At the beginning of the season I asked (kinda joking) for a Lost - Fringe crossover, well, here it is.
  2. Christodoulides wrote
    Is the 11th better than the 9th?

You had a really high opinion of the 9th, so for you, I'd say no. I enjoyed the 11th WAY more than the 9th. I thought the 9th really spun its wheels for the whole episode just to give us a small window into the conflict between Jacob and MIB in the last 10 minutes. I thought the 11th was interesting throughout and really progressed the storyline more than almost every other episode this season.

By the way, has anyone noticed that Kate is basically not even in the show this season? Her roll has basically been to sit around a camp fire waiting for Sawyer to show up and then ask him where he's been. She gets to do this about every other episode...
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Here's the weird thing - I totally buy Fringe and the different realities don't bother me at all. I think Lost took too long to introduce a lot of the sci-fi stuff so it feels out of place and tacked on now that we have it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Anthony wrote
    Here's the weird thing - I totally buy Fringe and the different realities don't bother me at all. I think Lost took too long to introduce a lot of the sci-fi stuff so it feels out of place and tacked on now that we have it.

Yes, maybe too late and with very few episodes to elaborate it? Besides, I find it hard to see the whole picture, I mean, the Island, Jacob and Man in Black, the Dharma Initiative, the Candidates, Charles Widmore and Eloise Hawking, the Others, time travelling, different realities,..... I enjoy the show for it is addictive and well executed but I have to admit, and you can call me an idiot, I can not understand half of what is going on.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2010 edited
    Anthony wrote

too long? you had a "monster" eating trees and persons in the pilot. You have the Dharma stations in the second season. You had the first "time travel" in season 3. The island vanishing in the fourth ( this really was weird! )

The time travel (or the travel between realaties") always was one of the most important plots from lost. This show is about destiny, about how we can change it. And the only way to explain that is show us other "destinies" for our characters.

I agree in one thing: they are keeping too much the secrets, and it makes the whole thing is explained too slow or too fast. it's not well balanced.

Did you like "flash before your eyes" and the "Constant", Anthony?
  3. There are hints all the way back to season 1 of the time travel/alternate reality stuff. I was reading the other day something about how Hurley's numbers have something to do with quantum physics and the sequence of those numbers seem to be related to time travel and alternate realities. Lost has also taken a few pages from A Wrinkle in Time. It does seem tacked on (some of the sci-fi stuff) but I really think that a lot of it was planned from the beginning.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    christopher wrote
    There are hints all the way back to season 1 of the time travel/alternate reality stuff. I was reading the other day something about how Hurley's numbers have something to do with quantum physics and the sequence of those numbers seem to be related to time travel and alternate realities. Lost has also taken a few pages from A Wrinkle in Time. It does seem tacked on (some of the sci-fi stuff) but I really think that a lot of it was planned from the beginning.

Do you know about Valanzeti's equation from Lost Experience?
  4. I do not know what that is, no.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2010
    lost s06e12

what the fuck!!!!

In lost forum says this is one of the best episodes of Lost. I'm not agree!

[spoiler]Yes....burn it all.... rolleyes [/spoiler]
  5. It was just okay...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I was very confused by this episode.

Only 5 more to go and still no sense. dizzy
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    It was better than the last two, but still sub-par. I agree with Bregt, so much left to explain with so little time.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony