• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2012
    justin boggan wrote
    If I had boobs, would I play with them?

tongue

I would play with your boobs.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Timmer wrote
    Do you have a particular favourite Larson cartoon Peter?

Oh, man, there are so many. This one always cracks me up though. I'm not sure why. Sometimes I find it hard to explain exactly why Gary Larson cartoons are so funny.

What's your fave, Tim?

Peter biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2012 edited
    I also love how he loves to make fun of scientists. I've been at several science institutes during my studies, and I haven't found a single one without a Gary Larson cartoon somewhere.

Peter biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Timmer wrote
    Smarties, M&M's ....all is good! lick

I did not know that M&Ms are like Smarties. I believe I have only ever had peanut-covered M&Ms. Do they even sell any other kind in this country?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    plindboe wrote
    Timmer wrote

Oh, man, there are so many. This one always cracks me up though. I'm not sure why. Sometimes I find it hard to explain exactly why Gary Larson cartoons are so funny.

What's your fave, Tim?

Peter biggrin

Ha, that one's excellent. I'm going to steal it. For what purpose, I shall leave you guessing.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    plindboe wrote
    Timmer wrote

What's your fave, Tim?

Peter biggrin

Again there are so many, I couldn't find the images but two that spring to mind are a squid, a snake and a cow going across a landscape ( a left field 'The Incredible Journey' ) and a bear with two human skulls voicing their last words ( there's no bears in this cave...) , know those two?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    plindboe wrote
    justin boggan wrote

tongue

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. plindboe wrote
    justin boggan wrote

tongue

You didn't let me finish. By "boobs", I meant "plindboe" and "Thor".

moon
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2012 edited
    I like this thread.

To start: I can only say that I just had a little bit too much Trappist tasting! I want you all here to talk with me, or I want me there where you are, to talk and say random thoughts, and continue drinking our beers. :tipsy:
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm watching Walking Dead on Channel 5 ( I'm in between the ads ), I don't think zombies like beer.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Bregt wrote
    I like this thread.

To start: I can only say that I just had a little bit too much Trappist tasting! I want you all here to talk with me, or I want me there where you are, to talk and say random thoughts, and continue drinking our beers. :tipsy:

Trappist tasting?! I so envy you right now. Hell no, I hate you right now! angry
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I will giude you through my drinking process in October! I learned quite a bit of beer the past weeks, and tasted numerous new ones. Also chocolate (pralines) is a perfect fit for some beers.

Cauliflower is what I like as well. Especially with white sauce.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Bregt wrote
    I will giude you through my drinking process in October! I learned quite a bit of beer the past weeks, and tasted numerous new ones.

New ones? I barely got started the last time! Stop making beers you crazy belgians. Give us a rest!

KWAK!

I remember Thomas telling me last year in Úbeda: 'When you come to Belgium, I'm gonna show you what a real beer is made of'.

I have to admit I had my doubts at the time. Then there was that nigth in Ghent when we were all drinking all kind of beers. I was particularly enjoying one of them when I looked at Thomas, and I still remember his expression of 'Man, I told you'. It certainly made me smile; one of those simple moments to remember.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2012
    Indeed, Marselus....why do you think I keep coming back every year (even with a liver disease)?
    I am extremely serious.
  2. And here I was thinking it was because of the music... Silly me...
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    biggrin
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Skating_Lientje wrote
    And here I was thinking it was because of the music... Silly me...

Music, schmusic....that's a great bonus. The real draw is the people, beer and atmosphere! smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Timmer wrote
    Again there are so many, I couldn't find the images but two that spring to mind are a squid, a snake and a cow going across a landscape ( a left field 'The Incredible Journey' ) and a bear with two human skulls voicing their last words ( there's no bears in this cave...) , know those two?

Haha, yes, I know the second one. cheesy The first one rings a bell.

I've gotten in a Gary Larson mood. I think I'll go nuts with the cartoons after I get back from uni later.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Thor wrote
    Indeed, Marselus....why do you think I keep coming back every year (even with a liver disease)?

punk

Skating_Lientje wrote
    And here I was thinking it was because of the music... Silly me...

As Thor said, music is the perfect bonus!
  3. Bregt wrote
    I will giude you through my drinking process in October! I learned quite a bit of beer the past weeks, and tasted numerous new ones. Also chocolate (pralines) is a perfect fit for some beers.

Cauliflower is what I like as well. Especially with white sauce.

oh dear, I can feel the hangover now face-palm-mt
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  4. Marselus wrote
    I have to admit I had my doubts at the time. Then there was that nigth in Ghent when we were all drinking all kind of beers. I was particularly enjoying one of them when I looked at Thomas, and I still remember his expression of 'Man, I told you'. It certainly made me smile; one of those simple moments to remember.

told you so wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Bregt wrote
    I like this thread.

To start: I can only say that I just had a little bit too much Trappist tasting!

Drooooooooooooooooool!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    My doctor would love it if I would drink bottled water and broccoli.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Together? Broccoli water? vomit

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    yeah, sounds nasty!
  5. If I were blind and had my first encounter with a woman, would I wonder: what the hell are these?
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  6. justin boggan wrote
    If I were blind and had my first encounter with a woman, would I wonder: what the hell are these?

that probably means it's a transvestite, meaning get the f..k out of there
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2012
    Erik Woods wrote
    Together? Broccoli water? vomit

-Erik-

Don't think I adhere to this craziness. Her advice is healthy.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Very VERY hot today and the park is full of scanty dressed girls lick

not such a random thought really rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Same here, Tim. lick Life is good.

Peter cool