• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Snow Falling on Cedars has become one of the most personal scores for me. Glad to own it.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorutelark
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2012
    Glad you guys enjoy this hot weather......for whatever reason, we love it because we can wear those dresses...haha
  2. utelark wrote
    Glad you guys enjoy this hot weather......for whatever reason, we love it because we can wear those dresses...haha

Was just thinking the same thing, Ute.
    Only, I was on a boat today, and the themperature was not hot enough to do a striptease to reach 'skimpy'...
    Still, I love the good weather.
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)
  3. Timmer wrote
    Very VERY hot today and the park is full of scanty dressed girls lick

not such a random thought really rolleyes

I don't know, aren't each one of those girls a thought? ;-)

Try coming to Panama City Beach, FL -- see some of our girls. Dresses, bikini's, tight pants, everywhere. On the beach, aside the road, in the grocery stores. You may not survive such a trip!
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    justin boggan wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Very VERY hot today and the park is full of scanty dressed girls lick

not such a random thought really rolleyes

I don't know, aren't each one of those girls a thought? ;-)

Try coming to Panama City Beach, FL -- see some of our girls. Dresses, bikini's, tight pants, everywhere. On the beach, aside the road, in the grocery stores. You may not survive such a trip!

I've been to Miami, that was bad enough dizzy
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorutelark
    Hey, what about the men in Miami????? Are they worth looking at??? spin
  4. In dresses, bikinis, and tight pants? Probably not.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2012
    utelark wrote
    Hey, what about the men in Miami????? Are they worth looking at??? spin

I would say it's one of the fittest cities I've ever been to. Men and women all look fit!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorutelark
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2012
    Hmmmm worth a visit then! Start saving the pennies now!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2012
    •  
      CommentAuthorutelark
    lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    You can, but it will leave a mess.

Peter *gets the feeling that he has made that joke before
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    And our San Diego weather is still not yet warmed up. Still wearing a flannel shirt when I go out.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2012 edited
    It's VERY hot here Tom, blazing clear blue skies. I went out in the garden listening to music and reading but went into the shade after half an hour, it was that hot!
  5. Why can't I keep myself from going online, even after I come home at an ongodly hour and while actually being really tired?
    The reason why I then go to see Maintitles.net, is logical... But my question is, why go online in the first place?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2012
    Me too but now I really am tired and must sleep.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Skating_Lientje wrote
    Why can't I keep myself from going online, even after I come home at an ongodly hour and while actually being really tired?
    The reason why I then go to see Maintitles.net, is logical... But my question is, why go online in the first place?

You confuse cause and effect.
    Clearly you need to go to Maintitles each and every time due to the incredibly intoxicating and wholesome effect this lovely little community continues to have on everyone (thanks in large parts to our incredibly handsome, intelligent and entertaining Dutch members. Obviously.)

And to achieve that tonicum, you therefore first need to get online. The getting online is the mere vehicle to the actual fix! It's the needle to your heroin. The wrapper to your chocolate. The percolator to your coffee. It is unavoidable. It is your destiny!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  6. funny biggrin

Member of the Week

"Take what you want, but leave Thomas alone!"

Congrats to this absolutely fantastic and awesome member!
    Applause! Kisses! Gifts! Drinks! Visit mighty Thomas Glorieux's profile now! slogans powered by Sloganizer
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Martijn wrote
    Clearly you need to go to Maintitles each and every time due to the incredibly intoxicating and wholesome effect this lovely little community continues to have on everyone (thanks in large parts to our incredibly handsome, intelligent and entertaining Dutch members. Obviously.)

applause

Martijn wrote
    And to achieve that tonicum, you therefore first need to get online. The getting online is the mere vehicle to the actual fix! It's the needle to your heroin. The wrapper to your chocolate. The percolator to your coffee. It is unavoidable. It is your destiny!

Brilliant, as always Martijn
    applause applause
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2012 edited
    Martijn wrote
    (thanks in large parts to our incredibly handsome, intelligent and entertaining Dutch members. Obviously.)

This statement is clearly made by an intelligent individual who knows what he's talking about.
  7. Martijn wrote
    (thanks in large parts to our incredibly handsome, intelligent and entertaining Dutch members. Obviously.)

If you would have written Dutch (speaking) members, I would have concurred completely...

Elin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Sometimes I meow at cats and they meow back.
  8. Steven wrote

Do you understand their reply?
    Do you wonder what it is you said to them in the first place?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I'm still getting to grips with the verbs to be honest.
  9. Steven wrote

I went to the park and played with homeless kitties, and gave them scraps. You loosers posted online and talked about meowing like cats.

moon
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Honestly it's not that complicated.
    Cat talk (to humans) consists of three sentiments, and three sentiments only:
    "Hello, I am friendly"
    "Feed me"
    and "Fuck off"

Failure to distinguish between any of the three will have repercussions.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  10. Martijn wrote
    Honestly it's not that complicated.
    Cat talk (to humans) consists of three sentiments, and three sentiments only:
    "Hello, I am friendly"
    "Feed me"
    and "Fuck off"

Failure to distinguish between any of the three will have repercussions.

And when they say nothing and look at you, they mean any of the three:

"Leave me alone, I just ate."
    "I just popped somewhere."
    "I have masscred the toilet paper."
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    biggrin applause

Do I hear a voice of some experience?
  11. Yes.

Also, if you have a bed on it's side against the wall in a hallway, and the cat is on it with eyes like a hopped up on goofballs feline Damien, DO NOT WALK BY IT. You will be SORRY.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2012
    Today I saw a child with a massive head.